PDA

View Full Version : A feel good song

floodcitygirl
01-10-2007, 01:13 PM
Ok. It's off season for us so since we've had a thread on songs that make you cry I thought we'd try one to help us all feel better. Name a song that makes you feel happy when you hear it and if you can, tell why.

Days Go By (Keith Urban) My 3 yr old LOVES that song. Knows all the words...even the hmmm's and Uh Huh's....cracks me up! :sofunny:

clevestinks
01-10-2007, 03:41 PM
Real Good Man folowed up by The Drive, Tim McGraw gets me going!

floodcitygirl
01-10-2007, 03:53 PM
You Wear It Well (Rod Stewart)

And just about anything by Van Morrison but I really like Moondance.

clevestinks
01-10-2007, 03:55 PM
You Wear It Well (Rod Stewart)

And just about anything by Van Morrison but I really like Moondance.

You seem to be the sentimental type FCG?:hug:

floodcitygirl
01-10-2007, 04:02 PM
You seem to be the sentimental type FCG?:hug:How'd ya guess? LOL! Actually, I used to sneak to listen to my older brothers' music when they left because they would never let me. I memorized every word to alot of that old music before I had a clue what they were talking about! :sofunny: But I still love that old stuff.

clevestinks
01-10-2007, 04:03 PM
How'd ya guess? LOL! Actually, I used to sneak to listen to my older brothers' music when they left because they would never let me. I memorized every word to alot of that old music before I had a clue what they were talking about! :sofunny: But I still love that old stuff.

Thats cool, and props on 2000th just a little early, in case I miss it later. Time for the gym!

tony hipchest
01-10-2007, 05:57 PM
nothing gets me pumped like:

wu tang clan aint nuthin to **** with - wu tang clan

**** tha police - N.W.A.

big pimpin' - jay-z

and dozens of punk and death metal songs that would probably go un recognized (maybe not blitzkrieg bop- ramones. hockey fans will know what im talking about)

listening to these is like a cup of espresso. they can get me juiced for the day.

stillers4me
01-10-2007, 06:48 PM
Anything by the Eagles.......I have 2 greatest hits cd's and they can get me almost all the way home to Pee-ay. Turn'em up and sing off key for 5 hours...........!

Stlrs4Life
01-10-2007, 08:45 PM
My Little Girl, by Tim McGraw. And anything by Toby Keith.

meanjoecoop
01-11-2007, 03:51 PM
Hinder - Lips of an Angel. Reminds me of a special friend.

floodcitygirl
01-12-2007, 08:40 AM
My little girl, Lips of an angel????? And I get called sentimental?????? :hunch:

Maidenarcher
01-13-2007, 09:34 AM
Hinder - Lips of an Angel. Reminds me of a special friend.

Dang....I didn't know you knew me....Actually, someone told me that when they hear Lips of an Angel and Far Away (Nickelback) they think of me......So, those 2 songs have a special place in my heart...But those aren't feel good songs, they want to make my eyes water.........However....

I seem to only here this "feel good" song on those 5 hour drives to Houston. It is Electric Avenue...Something about that song just makes me roll my windows down, crank up the radio, and sing....I love 80's music too...A lot of those make me feel good.

skidboot
01-13-2007, 10:52 AM
everybody Wang Chung tonight!