PDA

View Full Version : Snoop Dogg representing the Steelers in his new video

Infamix
01-10-2007, 05:21 PM
In the "That's That" video I saw Snoop with what looks like a customized jacket with the Steelers logo on it. Except instead of "Steelers" on the logo it says "BLT". Anyone else see this?

I didn't know he was a Steelers fan

just saw a clip of Jay-Z performing with a Holmes jersey on. Shows how large our fan base is

herewegosteelers
01-10-2007, 05:35 PM
He is a coach of a lilltle leauge team, called the steelers.

tony hipchest
01-10-2007, 06:02 PM
In the "That's That" video I saw Snoop with what looks like a customized jacket with the Steelers logo on it. Except instead of "Steelers" on the logo it says "BLT". Anyone else see this?

I didn't know he was a Steelers fan

yeah, he always has been. definitely not fresh on the bandwagon. back in 93-94 (maybe for the dre day video, or snoop doddy dog off his 1st album) hes on a bike sporting a penguins jersey. hes always represented the black and gold pretty well for a west coast guy.

steelerbackr4life
01-10-2007, 06:27 PM
There was just a special on direct tv and he had black and gold on

nicesteel4life
01-10-2007, 08:33 PM
Sorry just cant get impressed with Snoop Dog being a Die-Hard. Having heard him live in concert and it was truly was painfull to the ears. Not as bad in his recordings, but each to there own.....But we will gladly except another in the STEELERS NATION! or as I should say REPRESENT Disle DASSLE!

steelerbackr4life
01-10-2007, 08:37 PM
How about his cameo in old school? That was funny.

Indy_Steelers
01-10-2007, 11:27 PM
He used to sport Riader gear.

momper
01-11-2007, 06:18 AM
He's a big Pittsburgh fan in general. I saw an interview with him and he said back in the 70's everyone used to sport their favorite teams' jerseys and he picked the steelers and has been repping them ever since. Ive also seen him with a lemieux jersey, pirates hat/shirt, and a penguins jacket. And in that song, he goes "you can catch me with my stillers cap on" haha.

Also, in his video before "thats that" he is wearing the coolest steelers jacket ive ever seen.

19ward86
01-11-2007, 08:55 AM
he wears raiders and steelers stuff in all of his videos.

Steeldude
01-11-2007, 11:34 AM
great! the steelers have a drug addicted felon as a fan. seems to me he should be a raiders or ravens fan.

poop dog wears jerseys that represent the steelers, patriots, raiders, chiefs, eagles...and so no and so on.

83-Steelers-43
01-11-2007, 11:42 AM
great! the steelers have a drug addicted felon as a fan. seems to me he should be a raiders or ravens fan.

poop dog wears jerseys that represent the steelers, patriots, raiders, chiefs, eagles...and so no and so on.

Yeah, his most recent arrest occured in November for possesion of a firearm, cocaine and reefer. That was his third run-in with the law in a three month span. Nice to know this guy is coaching a pee-wee football team. If he is a Steeler fan, that's nothing to brag about or be proud of in my book.

Steeldude
01-11-2007, 11:54 AM
i am amazed that parents let their kids play on a team with poop dog as the coach.

Indy_Steelers
01-11-2007, 12:02 PM
[QUOTE]

[QUOTE=83-Steelers-43;203657]Yeah, his most recent arrest occured in November for possesion of a firearm, cocaine and reefer. That was his third run-in with the law in a three month span. Nice to know this guy is coaching a pee-wee football team. If he is a Steeler fan, that's nothing to brag about or be proud of in my book.

i am amazed that parents let their kids play on a team with poop dog as the coach.

Finally some Steelers Fans with som sense. :thumbsup:
poop dogg. I like that.
:sofunny:

83-Steelers-43
01-11-2007, 12:47 PM
Hey, I just heard Charles Manson sports Steeler gear and has a Steeler tattoo on his forehead and Osama Bin Laden was recently photographed near the Pakistan border waving a Terrible Towel......sweet!!!!!

nicesteel4life
01-11-2007, 01:01 PM
Hey, I just heard Charles Manson sports Steeler gear and has a Steeler tattoo on his forehead and Osama Bin Laden was recently photographed near the Pakistan border waving a Terrible Towel......sweet!!!!!

HAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA CLASSIC!

Steelers
01-11-2007, 04:04 PM
And in that song, he goes "you can catch me with my stillers cap on" haha.

Which song? It's not in "That's That."

MJ5150
01-11-2007, 04:33 PM
I saw an interview with him and he said back in the 70's everyone used to sport their favorite teams' jerseys and he picked the steelers and has been repping them ever since.

I don't know about that. He would have been seven years old in 1979. I wore Steelers gear when I was seven, but it was because my mom and dad gave it to me. It wasn't like I made some conscious decision based on watching games that the Steelers were my team. I definitely did not feel like I was "repping" the Steelers or walk across the playground talking smack with Raider and Chief fans or something like that.

In any event, I wish he would pick another team to "rep". Seeing Steeler images in those videos is embarassing if you ask me.

-Mike

Elvis
01-11-2007, 05:12 PM
:jawdrop: Having Snoop Dog as a representative scares me...:toofunny:

clarient
01-14-2007, 04:55 PM
This may be old, but it's funny:

http://www.thepittsburghchannel.com/nfl082/4129612/detail.html

Justin Otstott
01-16-2007, 08:43 AM

come on what's his personal live gotta do with anything?

lamberts-lost-tooth
01-16-2007, 08:47 AM
Is he going to do a "girls gone wild in Pittsburgh" video?

Tankus_Maximus
01-16-2007, 10:39 AM
Is he going to do a "girls gone wild in Pittsburgh" video?

Isn't it too cold in the 'Burg for a GGW video? :tt02:

Indy_Steelers
01-16-2007, 05:44 PM

It ain't a personal life when he brags about it on TV and the media laps it up and blasts it every where. If it was personal he would keep it in the home.

83-Steelers-43
01-16-2007, 05:51 PM
It is ain't a personal life when he brags about it on TV and the media laps it up and blasts it every where. If it was personal he would keep it in the home.

Bingo.

I don't care what the guy does with his personal life. He can stay in his home, shoot himself in the foot with his "gat" and have a cocaine overdose for all I care. When you decide to bring that shit outside of your home and around me or my family, that's when it's not your "personal life".

slashsteel
01-16-2007, 05:58 PM
Isn't it too cold in the 'Burg for a GGW video?

Are you kidding me> You know what happens to boobage when the weather turns cold. ;)

SteelersMongol
01-17-2007, 04:39 AM
I saw his photo with Steelers hat on my ex-roommate's "Blender" (I think it was Blender) recently. I think he is a fan.

polamalufan43
01-17-2007, 06:53 AM
well, didn't anyone see the video of him talking to cowher? I think it's on google. Just listen to what Snoop says when he's talking to Cowher.

~Polamalufan43:tt02:

Infamix
01-17-2007, 08:07 AM
well, didn't anyone see the video of him talking to cowher? I think it's on google. Just listen to what Snoop says when he's talking to Cowher.

whats he say?

Justin Otstott
01-17-2007, 08:19 AM
what he say?

james203
01-18-2007, 11:09 PM
snoop dog wears the steelers leather jacket alot.

polamalufan43
01-19-2007, 03:55 PM
whats he say?

umm.... it's nothing bad... just watch this.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-3815564723657799656&q=Snoop+Dogg+at+the+superbowl

P.S. this vid might have circulated before, so some may have seen it

SteelCzar76
01-20-2007, 06:49 AM

That's just an excuse some use to "talk slick" about someone whom they in reality dislike because of his youth, status (financial and otherwise) and very likely,....."complexion".

"Hail Caesar,........HAIL THE BLACK AND GOLD"

SteelCzar76
01-20-2007, 07:00 AM

Actually the "sweetest thing" is your self righteousness. In light of the fact you don't know Snoop personally but yet find it fitting to make such comparisons.

"Hail Caesar,......HAIL THE BLACK AND GOLD"

83-Steelers-43
01-20-2007, 08:14 AM
It wasn't exactly a comparison, I was simply making a point. It doesn't really matter what a person does in life (breaks laws left and right), some Steeler fans will love a guy simply because he wears a Steeler jacket. I don't care about his wealth, status or color. Obviously I'm not the only one in this thread who happens to feel the same.

SteelCzar76
01-20-2007, 08:29 AM
It wasn't exactly a comparison, I was simply making a point. I don't care about his wealth, status or color.

Riiiight.

"Hail Caesar,.......HAIL THE BLACK AND GOLD"

83-Steelers-43
01-20-2007, 08:30 AM
Riiiight.

Here comes the race card. No surprise there. :coffee:

Vote for who you want as HC: http://forums.steelersfever.com/showthread.php?t=14310&page=5

See that....there is proof that I simply let skin color and status get in the way...:sofunny:

For the record, I'm done with this topic because I don't want to see these type of fights pour over into the main board. If you have that big of a problem with me, please PM me with your complaints and "thoughts". Take care.

SteelCzar76
01-20-2007, 08:51 AM

Vote for who you want as HC: http://forums.steelersfever.com/showthread.php?t=14310&page=5

See that....there is proof that I simply let skin color and status get in the way...:sofunny:

For the record, I'm done with this topic because I don't want to see these type of fights pour over into the main board. If you have that big of a problem with me, please PM me with your complaints and "thoughts". Take care.

I've never been one to play the "race card". That would be as weak and foolish as playing the "Hate Card". (as you appear to be very adept at)

83-Steelers-43
01-20-2007, 09:04 AM
I've never been one to play the "race card". That would be as weak and foolish as playing the "Hate Card". (as you appear to be very adept at)

I didn't think so......have a nice day....."buddy". :thumbsup:

SteelCzar76
01-20-2007, 09:22 AM

And what does this prove ?

83-Steelers-43
01-20-2007, 09:23 AM
Your right buddy, I gotcha......

Once again, wrong place. If you have that big of a problem......then again, I really don't see why I have to prove anything to you. Who the @#$% are you?

SteelCzar76
01-20-2007, 09:30 AM
I really don't see why I have to prove anything to you.?

That's exactly the point "Toughguy".

"Hail Caesar,......HAIL THE BLACK AND GOLD"

83-Steelers-43
01-20-2007, 09:32 AM
Your right, I gotcha "toughguy"....lol. Take care.