PDA

View Full Version : 40% off @ Footaction

stillers4me
01-10-2007, 05:40 PM
http://www.footaction.com/catalog/supercat_fangear.cfm?SID=6347

40% off including clearance items........great chance to get that jersey!!

use promotional code FF7JFA57

Valid Thursday 1/11/2007 thru Monday 1/15/2007 (ends 11:59 CST)

In Cowher We Trust
01-10-2007, 06:23 PM
thanks man.......rep

floodcitygirl
01-10-2007, 06:42 PM
Woo Hoo!! Found a few things....I'm going shopping! :banana:

meanjoecoop
01-10-2007, 06:52 PM
Awesome! Gotta wait till midnight though.

memphissteelergirl
01-11-2007, 11:40 AM
Good lookin' out...thanks!! :wave:

memphissteelergirl
01-11-2007, 03:25 PM
Woohoo! Got a #32 Franco Harris jersey for a steal!!

Happy Birthday to ME! :party: :banana:

klick81
01-11-2007, 04:35 PM
Thanks for the heads up.

Annihilator
01-17-2007, 11:19 PM
I'm aliitle late to thank you ....but better late then enver ...got a Hines Jersey...Steeler Light Jacket ..and a hoody for 100 bucks can't beat that!!!!

Thanks again!!!

stillers4me
01-18-2007, 06:25 AM
We got $286 worth of merchandise for $86 + tax and shipping........can't beat that with a stick!!!

I also ordered a beautiful Steelers charm bracelet from the Danbury Mint ........it's gorgeous!!! Guys......I bet your Steeler babes would just love one for Valentine's Day.......:wink02:

floodcitygirl
01-18-2007, 09:21 AM
Just got my package yeaterday! 2 new shirts...(very cool), a jersey and pants set for my little man (looks sooo cute!) and a cooler on wheels (ready for tailgating!) !!! BTW Stillers.....decided that I'm ordering the bracelet too....you were right...it's too me not to! LOL! :thumbsup:

HometownGal
01-18-2007, 01:13 PM
I also ordered a beautiful Steelers charm bracelet from the Danbury Mint ........it's gorgeous!!! Guys......I bet your Steeler babes would just love one for Valentine's Day.......:wink02:

I received the Steelers charm bracelet as a Christmas gift last season. It is absolutely beautiful and I have worn it for every single Steelers game since I received it. Worth every penny - I highly recommend every Steelers lady out there getting one! :thumbsup:

stillers4me
01-18-2007, 05:38 PM
I received the Steelers charm bracelet as a Christmas gift last season. It is absolutely beautiful and I have worn it for every single Steelers game since I received it. Worth every penny - I highly recommend every Steelers lady out there getting one! :thumbsup:

Good to hear that, HTG!! Mine should be arriving in about a week!

stillers4me
01-18-2007, 05:53 PM
Just got my package yeaterday! 2 new shirts...(very cool), a jersey and pants set for my little man (looks sooo cute!) and a cooler on wheels (ready for tailgating!) !!! BTW Stillers.....decided that I'm ordering the bracelet too....you were right...it's too me not to! LOL! :thumbsup:

How did you get yours so fast????????????????

Mine's not expected to be delivered until Saturday......:crying02:

memphissteelergirl
01-19-2007, 10:42 AM
My Franco Harris jersey got here yesterday! YAY!! It looks so cool...even better than my Bettis jersey. The numbers are sewn on, not screen-printed like the other one.

Next I will probably get a Mean Joe Greene away jersey and one with my own name on it to complete my collection. But that won't be until next fall...gotta put aside a little cash if I want to go a Steelers game this fall, right? :wink02:

:tt02:

HometownGal
01-19-2007, 12:08 PM
Just got my ladies Steelers black hoodie and it's awesome! :banana: Now on to the online Victorias Secret store - ladies - they're having a huge sale! :wink02: :thumbsup:

stillers4me
01-20-2007, 10:02 AM
I'm happy to see so many people took advantage of the sale!! Even my mom bought some stuff. I think they should send me a free Willie Parker jersey for sending them so much business........:wink02:

All my stuff fit and I'm going to wear one of my new tanks to the gym today. Hubby's two hoodys are really nice and are very heavy with stiched lettering.....very nice!! I may get the one for myself if there is another additional discount sale soon. And I didn't realize that the license plate frames came in a set of 2 (the stores always sell them individually).....now we have a set for both cars! WooHoo!!

Enjoy your goodies, everyone!

klick81
01-20-2007, 02:28 PM
I'm happy to see so many people took advantage of the sale!! Even my mom bought some stuff. I think they should send me a free Willie Parker jersey for sending them so much business........:wink02:

All my stuff fit and I'm going to wear one of my new tanks to the gym today. Hubby's two hoodys are really nice and are very heavy with stiched lettering.....very nice!! I may get the one for myself if there is another additional discount sale soon. And I didn't realize that the license plate frames came in a set of 2 (the stores always sell them individually).....now we have a set for both cars! WooHoo!!

Enjoy your goodies, everyone!

Hey, next time you hear of another sale, please let us know! I wasn't able to take advantage of this one, so I want to know about the next one.

stillers4me
01-20-2007, 02:56 PM
Will do!! You can go to the site and sign up for e-mail announcements of all sales and promotions.

klick81
01-20-2007, 03:00 PM
Sweet. Thanks for the info.

stillers4me
01-20-2007, 03:08 PM
Sweet. Thanks for the info.

You're welcome! And I think I'm signed up at the Reebok.com site, also. I got my Troy jersey there 40% off right after Thaksgiving.

floodcitygirl
01-22-2007, 02:11 PM
I just wanted to share how great my shopping experience has been with FootAction. Sometimes I'm leary about ordering online. One of the shirts that I ordered was recommended to order a size up because they run small. I even called their Custimer Service to check on it and they recommended the same. When I got it - definately too big. I called them back and explained what happened. They are sending me out a replacement, no problem, and no charge to me for the return shipping. Very easy to deal with. I'll be shopping there again for sure! :thumbsup:

SMR
02-19-2007, 09:32 PM
That is sooo sweet. Sorry, I have been away for so long. Been through alot- I lost my wife and 2 year old boy. Nothings been the same again. Anyway, I'm back and wish I could find an authentic Jerome Bettis white jersey size 48. Any help?