PDA

View Full Version : ravens take a page from joey porter

tony hipchest
01-10-2007, 04:52 PM
they are talking much smack leading up to the match up with the colts. appearantly bart scott is gonna put some hot sauce on p. manning and ray lewis is gonna be hitting j. addai all day, cause they cant block them.

we'll see if the colts have learned anything since the steelers pimped them in the playoffs last year.

fansince'76
01-10-2007, 04:58 PM
I hope Manning torches them.

tony hipchest
01-10-2007, 05:10 PM
I hope Manning torches them.i do to. not cause theyre talkin crap. they have earned that right. just to see them being knocked offa cloud nine and have to eat some crow, as everyone is writing manning off because the ravens are so big, bad, mean, and tough.

i dont think the colts will make the same mistake as the steelers vs. ravens trying to cram the ball down their throat.

stlrtruck
01-11-2007, 08:45 AM
I hope the ratbirds and all the baltimoronville fans get jacked up for 60 minutes and lose 38 - 10. I actually hope the ratbirds go up 10-0, and then get smoked!

Elvis
01-11-2007, 04:41 PM
I hope the ratbirds and all the baltimoronville fans get jacked up for 60 minutes and lose 38 - 10. I actually hope the ratbirds go up 10-0, and then get smoked!
:tt02: I'm afraid that aint gonna happen ole' buddy...
Ravens are gonna win... they play good defense and run the ball very well.. that usually wins tittles... the Ravens should run the ball for around 200 yards and have about 40 minutes of time of possession.. if they do this the game is OVER!!:wave:

PAMillerGrrl83
01-11-2007, 08:52 PM
Eh I hope the Colts run over the stupid Ratbirds...put em outta their misery for the rest of the season!

stlrtruck
01-12-2007, 08:45 AM
Ravens are gonna win... they play good defense and run the ball very well.. that usually wins tittles... the Ravens should run the ball for around 200 yards and have about 40 minutes of time of possession.. if they do this the game is OVER!!:wave:

Just remember my friend, they said the Steelers couldn't win in sissynatti, indiancrapolis, and densever...but we did.

So I believe the Colts can win...and now that I think about it, I hope it's a last second play like many of the ratbird victories have been this year!

RoethlisBURGHer
01-12-2007, 11:04 AM
I hate both teams...how about a scorless tie and both teams mangle each other?

I see the Ratbirds winning this one.However,when they go to San Diego next week,they'll be flying back to Balti***** a cryin'!

HometownGal
01-12-2007, 11:52 AM

While I would much prefer that the Colts move on to the AFCC, I just don't see it happening for two reasons: (i) they are playing outside of their protective safe haven and as history has shown, do not play well in the elements. The forecast for tomorrow's late afternoon matchup is 61 degrees with rain and 10-15 mph winds; and (ii) the Rats D is one of the best, if not THE best, D in the league, as much as I loathe admitting that.

I really don't put much stock in the Rats' running attack. Jailbird Jamal barely got over the 1,000 mark in 16 games and has a meek 3.6 average on the ground. The Colts D should be more concerned with McNair - as we all know too well, he can be VERY dangerous and can turn a game around in the blink of an eye.

memphissteelergirl
01-12-2007, 12:09 PM
i do to. not cause theyre talkin crap. they have earned that right. just to see them being knocked offa cloud nine and have to eat some crow, as everyone is writing manning off because the ravens are so big, bad, mean, and tough.

i dont think the colts will make the same mistake as the steelers vs. ravens trying to cram the ball down their throat.

Hehe...ravens...eat crow. Nice play on words! :thumbsup: :sofunny: