PDA

View Full Version : Most Profitable Teams

I.C. Lights
01-10-2007, 06:44 PM
Not to beat a dead horse, but I saw a Forbes magazine study that listed the Browns as one of the top 10 most profitable teams in the NFL, ahead of the Pats and also the Steelers, who were not even in the top 10. I know this isn't baseball, but given this info, why is it that the Browns can't put a good team together? Are their fans too loyal?

SteelCityMan786
01-10-2007, 06:49 PM
Exactly I.C. Exactly. We have the TRUE loyalty. Not the FAKE kind.

fansince'76
01-10-2007, 07:26 PM
Not to beat a dead horse, but I saw a Forbes magazine study that listed the Browns as one of the top 10 most profitable teams in the NFL, ahead of the Pats and also the Steelers, who were not even in the top 10. I know this isn't baseball, but given this info, why is it that the Browns can't put a good team together? Are their fans too loyal?

Try "clueless ownership" and work your way down from there.

Elvis
01-11-2007, 08:51 PM
:tt02: Ozzy Newsome was a great football player but business man in Cleveland he is Not....:wave:

SteelCityMan786
01-11-2007, 09:20 PM
:tt02: Ozzy Newsome was a great football player but business man in Cleveland he is Not....:wave:

No he is a good businessmen in Cleveland. He Provides the Steelers with 2 wins a year.

RoethlisBURGHer
01-12-2007, 01:22 PM
No he is a good businessmen in Cleveland. He Provides the Steelers with 2 wins a year.

Newsome is the GM of the Baltimore Ravens,he has no affiliation with the Browns except as a former player.

The Clowns have very loyal fans,I can attest to it,I live in the city.Cleveland is a football town,they live and die Cleveland Browns.

All you ever see is Browns jerseys,t-shirts,hats,jackets,etc.You see some Indians and Cavs stuff,mostly only when those team are in-season...but you see Browns stuff year-round.

You even see people wearing thier Browns gear to Indians and Cavs games.