PDA

View Full Version : Living in a Ratbird hell...

Buzz05
01-12-2007, 10:53 AM
If Peyton Manning doesn't win this game on Saturday I am convinced he doesnt have a soul. It is hell here in Baltimore right now. Everything is purple, all people are talking about are the Colts coming to town. And how Bob Ursay screwed them out of their team. Johnny U...blah blah blah. The Mayflower trucks..blah blah blah. I am in a purple nightmare. Ray Ray is stabbing people in the Inner Harbor.Jamaal is selling coke to 10 year olds. Billick has just been offered his own endorsement of a new book, 'Brian Billick's Big Word of the Day.' Someone please help. Send the Marines, an old priest and a young priese just someone stop the insanity!

Big D
01-12-2007, 10:58 AM
If Peyton Manning doesn't win this game on Saturday I am convinced he doesnt have a soul. It is hell here in Baltimore right now. Everything is purple, all people are talking about are the Colts coming to town. And how Bob Ursay screwed them out of their team. Johnny U...blah blah blah. The Mayflower trucks..blah blah blah. I am in a purple nightmare. Ray Ray is stabbing people in the Inner Harbor.Jamaal is selling coke to 10 year olds. Billick has just been offered his own endorsement of a new book, 'Brian Billick's Big Word of the Day.' Someone please help. Send the Marines, an old priest and a young priese just someone stop the insanity!
I feel for you living in Cleveland.

RoethlisBURGHer
01-12-2007, 12:10 PM
That sucks man.

I love the city of Baltimore,but I hate thier damn football team.

memphissteelergirl
01-12-2007, 12:54 PM
You poor thing..hug for you :hug:

I am hoping the Colts win too, but for all of Peyton's accomplishments in the regular season record in the playoffs, well-how do I put this?-sucks. And the Colts' D is iffy at best.

Well, all we can do is hope...miracles do happen, y'know.

stillers4me
01-12-2007, 01:04 PM
I feel your pain........you must feel like some purple monster swallowed you whole and you're living in a nightmare. I was dreading living in Cincy if the Bungles made it this far.........Bungal stripes everywhere.....oh my eyes, my eyes!!!!!!!!!!

HometownGal
01-12-2007, 01:06 PM

Keep the faith buddy. The Rats are probably going to beat the Colts this week, but I don't see them getting past the Bolts next week. Then you can tell them to shove their purple up their durple. :wink02: :cheers:

Buzz05
01-12-2007, 01:49 PM
Something has to give. I got a bet with my friend Kristen that if they Rats go to the Bowl then I owe her a night out drinking on my expense. It would be the worst day of my life watching the Rats go to the bowl and me going into debt because a 5'3, 140 lb girl can out drink most guys I know. If Peyton Manning has a soul he will win this game. Although I wouldnt be surprised if Bart Scott puts some 'hot sauce' on him after the play is over and hurts him. Either that or Ray Ray's entourage will get him before the game even starts.

Just a side note...I made this bet after week 3. I didnt think they would even make playoffs! Now Im sweating it out....

stlrtruck
01-12-2007, 03:56 PM
Growing up in that area, I feel for you! They like to swagger back and forth when everything is on the up and up but as soon as the season is in the drain all they do is run for the hills.
The fans rarely know how to talk football without resorting to some sort of personal insult or a barrage of four letter words!
I, too, can only hope and pray that Peyton Manning has the game of his life this weekend!

floodcitygirl
01-12-2007, 04:45 PM
Bless your heart! You have my deepest empathy. Don't let em get to ya...just remember the dynasty that you represent! :thumbsup:

Buzz05
01-12-2007, 08:06 PM
Dont worry. I was walking down the hall today at work and the janitor said "how bout them ravens!" I said nicely, 'Sorry buddy Im from Pa, Im a Steeler fan." I thought he was gonna jump me!

Stlrs4Life
01-12-2007, 10:19 PM
Feel for ya Buzz. Don't worry, the original Baltimore team is going to beat the original Cleveland team.

floodcitygirl
01-12-2007, 11:01 PM
Dont worry. I was walking down the hall today at work and the janitor said "how bout them ravens!" I said nicely, 'Sorry buddy Im from Pa, Im a Steeler fan." I thought he was gonna jump me!When I'm gettig a bad time from Bungle fans, I just tell them that jealousy looks ugly on them! :wink02:

PAMillerGrrl83
01-12-2007, 11:49 PM
Dont worry buddy my fiance` is in Baltimore (as am I) *shudders* right now we're going to the game tomorrow and Im scared as heck, I have faith though that the Colts can pull a victory outta their butts! *PS* Please pray I make it outta here alive!

Buzz05
01-13-2007, 01:34 AM
Dont worry buddy my fiance` is in Baltimore (as am I) *shudders* right now we're going to the game tomorrow and Im scared as heck, I have faith though that the Colts can pull a victory outta their butts! *PS* Please pray I make it outta here alive!

bring a gun...thats my best advice.....thank god im goin to philly tomorrow/ later today so i dont have to deal with this crap.

i forgot to add i was at a bar tonight in owings mills and two people got in a fight over the margin of 'victory' for the game......

meanjoecoop
01-13-2007, 08:04 AM
*PS* Please pray I make it outta here alive!

Id say your chances are better than if you were trying to avoid getting hit by a DUI Bengal in Cincy. Hope that helps!

Just watch out for this guy...

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/football/nfl/2001/playoffs/news/2001/01/27/atlanta_lookback_ap/t1_lewis_ap_01.jpg

BlacknGold76
01-13-2007, 02:01 PM
Keep the faith buddy. The Rats are probably going to beat the Colts this week, but I don't see them getting past the Bolts next week. Then you can tell them to shove their purple up their durple. :wink02: :cheers:

:toofunny:

stlrtruck
01-13-2007, 08:53 PM
Hey, the fans aren't that bad. They're bark is worse than their bite!

And they lost!!

Woo-Hoo!!!!

PAMillerGrrl83
01-13-2007, 10:42 PM
^^^Yea and I got spit on by a nasty Ratbirds fan and I wasnt even the one wearing the Manning jersey...ick!

floodcitygirl
01-13-2007, 11:21 PM
^^^Yea and I got spit on by a nasty Ratbirds fan and I wasnt even the one wearing the Manning jersey...ick!Wow...gross! You poor thing. Their reputation is justified.

stillers4me
01-14-2007, 09:01 AM
^^^Yea and I got spit on by a nasty Ratbirds fan and I wasnt even the one wearing the Manning jersey...ick!

Must've been the nasty Bunglebitch that sat behind Flood and me and ripped up our sign and poured beer into my bag (a $6.50 beer at that ...:dang: ). She jumped off the bandwagon and thought she had a winner in Ratbird land.......:sofunny:. Somebody at the Colts game next week will feel her wrath.............:toofunny:

lamberts-lost-tooth
01-14-2007, 09:35 AM
...but now all the stars are back in alignment..and the world is back to normal...

WE are still the reigning champs...

WE are still the last ones in our division to win a playoff game

We are still looking at a brighter future than anyone in our division

steelerbackr4life
01-14-2007, 10:06 AM
Well put. It may sound strange to some but as dissapointing as this season was. I would rather not go to the playoffs at all then to go into the playoffs with all that promise for a successfull post season have a bye and fail.

Peyton shows up and gives his usual playoff performance and the Ratbirds with Billick calling the plays couldnt score a td against arguably the worst defense in the playoffs!

They lost to a kicker!

floodcitygirl
01-14-2007, 10:59 AM
Well put. It may sound strange to some but as dissapointing as this season was. I would rather not go to the playoffs at all then to go into the playoffs with all that promise for a successfull post season have a bye and fail.

I understand where you're coming from here but I can't quite go with ya. I would have loved for one more win to have taken us to the playoffs even if we didn't make it all the way. A win is still a win and making it in is always a good thing. Thankfully we have last year to reflect on and next season to look forward to! :tt02:

Buzz05
01-14-2007, 07:22 PM
Everything is back to normal now hahaha...I LOVE IT!!!!!!!

SteelCityMan786
01-14-2007, 07:35 PM
...but now all the stars are back in alignment..and the world is back to normal...

WE are still the reigning champs...

WE are still the last ones in our division to win a playoff game

We are still looking at a brighter future than anyone in our division

Yep, That's right.

PAMillerGrrl83
01-14-2007, 09:24 PM
You guys wouldnt believe how many times I got flipped off, I really really wanted to smack this chick who was sittin in front of us waving toliet paper but alas I didnt I kept my composure.

83-Steelers-43
01-30-2007, 06:29 AM
http://i168.photobucket.com/albums/u167/Puh-LAM-uh-looo/Contest1.jpg

tony hipchest
01-30-2007, 10:25 AM
:sofunny: excellent!