PDA

View Full Version : A letter to Ray Ray, Jamal, and all ratbird fans!

stlrtruck
01-13-2007, 08:15 PM
First Ray Ray, please don't stab me! I've got a wife and kids!

Second, Jamal, stay out of the bad areas of baltimore hon, there is too much coke for you to get your hands on after such a dismal performance today. I mean the entire media nation had you running for over 200 yards today and you couldn't muster an ounce of performance to help your team.

To the ratbirds and their fans. Please remember that you are nothing more than an extension of the Cleveland Browns...aka the clowns! Your team has a positive season for the first time in what 3 years and you automatically think that you're heading to the Super Bowl. In your pathethic team's existence, or should I say relocation, you've had more losing seasons than winning ones. So what in your mind makes you think that just because you win the AFCN that you have an automatic bid to the Super Bowl.

Finally, as the back stabber Ray Ray said after you were ousted from the playoffs by the Steelers the year after you won it all, until another team in the AFCN wins the Super Bowl we are the team to beat. Thanks for taking the title away from the bungles this year but next year, the title of the AFCN will back to it's rightful owners - THE PITTSBURGH STEELERS!!!

You could have at least made it interesting and made it to the AFCCG but, as usual, when in the playoffs (with the exception of your SB run) you're ONE AND DONE! Now you get to enjoy your late round draft pick!

A few more final notes:
:sign01: :sign02:
We are still the :champs:
You can :yap: all you want but all I've got for you is the World's smallest :violin: playing "My heart bleeds for you!" :thumbsup:

Black@Gold Forever32
01-13-2007, 08:29 PM
Nice truck nice.

meanjoecoop
01-13-2007, 08:54 PM
Truer words were never spoken...:sofunny:

SteelCityMan786
01-13-2007, 08:57 PM
NICE!!!!!!

HometownGal
01-13-2007, 09:01 PM
First Ray Ray, please don't stab me! I've got a wife and kids!

Stabbit Ray has no conscience and no one is safe from his clutches (or his shank) - not man, woman, kids or teammate. :crazy01:

Excellent stlrtruck. :thumbsup:

floodcitygirl
01-13-2007, 09:17 PM
Good job! :thumbsup:

lamberts-lost-tooth
01-14-2007, 07:47 AM
My sentiments exactly..win a playoff game...then come back and tell me youre anything more than a fluke.