PDA

View Full Version : GOOD RIDDANCE EAGLES!

SteelCityMan786
01-13-2007, 10:32 PM
Ravens Go Down

The Eagles Go Down.

MAN THIS SATURDAY HAS BEEN SO GOOD TO ME!

HEY EAGLES GO BACK TO THAT CRACK HOLE AND WHINE YOUR BEHINDS OFF! GOOD RIDDANCE AND SEE YA NEXT YEAR!

Oh when those Saints,
went marching in.
Oh when those Saints went marching in.
Oh how the Eagles failed and faltered.
When those Saints went marching in!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And one more thing

NA NA NA NA NA, NA NA NA NA NA, HEY!, HEY!, HEY!, GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD BYE!

steelerbackr4life
01-13-2007, 11:41 PM
:cheers: Well said I could not agree more ! Last week was torture for me Everywhere you went there was either someone wearing a new eagle jersey or some store all the sudden had an eagle stand. The fans were grasping at any angle possible to put the buzzards in the S.B. The latest was comparing their good play at the end of the season to last years run by the Steelers.

Their fans are such bandwagon jumpers when McNabb was healthy he was god. He got hurt and they wanted AJ Feely because Garcia was a bum. Garcia wins some games and everyone has his jersey and McNabb is a bum. Andy Reid is the coach of the year for turning everything around.

A neighbor comes over before the game and tells me that he is glad the Colts won because the Eagles have a better chance to beat them in the Super Bowl because of coaching. After the game same neighbor comes over and says coaching sucks and lost the game because they didnt go for it on 4th and 15. :dang:

PisnNapalm
01-14-2007, 09:01 AM
Well you all know I live near Philly now and I was actually pulling for the Birds to win. I was watching the game over at the neighbors. My friend Jim and his family have been through some serious medical problems over the last 4 years.

I was really hoping he'd get a chance for a parade.

EDIT:: However my supervisor at work is an obnoxious Bird fan so part of me is glad they lost so I won't have to listen to her crap any more until next season.

I can't win....

HERE WE GO STEELERS!!!! HERE WE GO!!

LarryNJ
01-14-2007, 09:24 AM
I don't mind most of the Eagles fans,who I can't take is some of the media guys, particularly the afternoon guy on 610.

I got more satisfation from the Pens beating the Flyers for the 6th time this year! And the Ravens losing at home! :)

PisnNapalm
01-14-2007, 09:27 AM
I believe you're speaking of Howard Eskin on 610 WIP? Howard is one of the most obnoxious, rude, disrespectful *******s I've ever heard on radio. I can't stand him either.

I do enjoy the 610 morning show though. I love the dry humor of Rhea Hughes and Al Morganti.

Stlrs4Life
01-14-2007, 09:34 AM
Bears win today, my NFCCG prediction comes true.

LarryNJ
01-14-2007, 10:40 AM
I believe you're speaking of Howard Eskin on 610 WIP? Howard is one of the most obnoxious, rude, disrespectful *******s I've ever heard on radio. I can't stand him either.

I do enjoy the 610 morning show though. I love the dry humor of Rhea Hughes and Al Morganti.

Yes, I didn't want to state his name. Not only is he everything you said he doesn't know much about sports. One thing you find in Philly is after the local teams the fans are pretty clueless.

Rhea, Al & Jonesy are fun to listen to. Angeleo? Well he's just there, the others make the show.

SteelCityMan786
01-14-2007, 10:41 AM
Same for me Stlrs. And I don't have to hear it from the annoying Eagles fans anymore. PAYBACK IS A BITCH EAGLES! PAYBACK IS A BITCH!

steelerbackr4life
01-14-2007, 01:08 PM
[QUOTE=LarryNJ;204987] One thing you find in Philly is after the local teams the fans are pretty clueless.

I think that combined with the constant yapping and insistence that you join them in their misery just because you live near them has alot to do with my disdain for the majority of their fans. I too know people who are respectful and knowledgeable Eagle fans and would love for them to see their team win. Unfortunately the loud mouth morons highly out number the decent Eagle fans.