PDA

View Full Version : OMG If you thought Seattle Fans were bad;

ChronoCross
01-14-2007, 10:56 AM
You should see the Eagles fans. There is hundreds of post on there board of crying about the Refs gave the Saints the Game, That it was fixed and the Saints will win the SB because of the Refs.

Really, when both your guards pull up, it is false start and they think it was not. They talk about illegal contact down field when there players got away with it to. They do not talk about the calls they got away with.

I have not seen this much crying in one season besides last year of course. Cowboy fans and Eagles fans, its like OMG, when will the tear ducks shut off.

How can you win a game when your defense gives up over 200 yards rushing like the Eagles. How can you win a game when your 2 year holder in Romo botches a field goal snap. It is so funny its unreal.

Eagles EMB is under attack by crybabies.

SteelCityMan786
01-14-2007, 11:14 AM
Oh My god I guess Seahawks fans aren't as bad. I go to school with Eagles fans that whine about every little thing that goes against them. Man Eagles fans can be such Babies. It's Easy Eagles fans, EAT YOUR CROW AND MOVE ON! Get ready for the next season like the rest of us that aren't in the running for the Super Bowl.

Big D
01-14-2007, 11:15 AM
You should see the Eagles fans. There is hundreds of post on there board of crying about the Refs gave the Saints the Game, That it was fixed and the Saints will win the SB because of the Refs.

Really, when both your guards pull up, it is false start and they think it was not. They talk about illegal contact down field when there players got away with it to. They do not talk about the calls they got away with.

I have not seen this much crying in one season besides last year of course. Cowboy fans and Eagles fans, its like OMG, when will the tear ducks shut off.

How can you win a game when your defense gives up over 200 yards rushing like the Eagles. How can you win a game when your 2 year holder in Romo botches a field goal snap. It is so funny its unreal.

Eagles EMB is under attack by crybabies.

I would have thought they would have thrown Andy Reid under the bus for punting with that 4th and 15 when the eagles defense hadnt been able to stop the saints offense all day.

stillers4me
01-14-2007, 11:23 AM
I think it's a result of our new PC society and never taking personal responsibilty for anything in your own life. We are raising a bunch of weenies........

PisnNapalm
01-14-2007, 11:29 AM
One caller on 610 this morning asked "Why didn't Andy go for it on 4th and 15? It's not like our defense was able to stop them all game. He should have taken a shot."

I wonder how fast all those brand new Garcia jerseys are selling now!! This past week stores had racks and racks of them.

SteelCityMan786
01-14-2007, 11:36 AM
They Probably aren't selling now PnP.

boLT fan
01-14-2007, 12:54 PM
Why would you buy a Garcia jersey anyway? You knew he wasn't going to be the QB forever. Jesus they're stupid.

SteelCityMan786
01-14-2007, 01:03 PM
yeah, McNabb is going to be their QB eventually.

Big D
01-14-2007, 01:05 PM
yeah, McNabb is going to be their QB eventually.

I think mcnabb sucks too.

LarryNJ
01-14-2007, 01:24 PM
I think mcnabb sucks too.

Mcnabb is a very good QB. If Andy Reid wasn't on such a big ego trip thinking the way to win in the NFL is pass over 70% of the time and LB's aren't an important part of the defense. McNabb may very well have a couple of SB rings.

The calls lastnight weren't bad at all. The refs actually did a pretty good job. Can't stop the run, and passing way more than you run a sure perscription for failure.

steelerbackr4life
01-14-2007, 03:20 PM
well put larry, he is a good qb he is just in a system that does not suite him. Andy reid is arrogant and stubborn.
I pointed out yesterday to an Eagle fan that their inability to stop the run was going to cost them the game and he replied that the Eagle defense was built on stopping the pass. They pass on offense score alot and force the opponent to pass so they build the d the same way to stop the pass. He compared it to the Buffalo Bills saying how great they were that they went to 4 SBS. When I reminded him that they lost all 4. He didnt care he said they were great teams and atleast they got there. That about summed it up they are so used to failure that just making it to the dance or even close is a success in their mind. If they werent so obnoxious I might actually feel bad for them.

HometownGal
01-14-2007, 04:06 PM
Thank God Pittsburgh is far enough west that we don't have to listen to their boo-frickity-hoo'ing. The Saints did what they needed to do to win - suck it up Eagles fans and get back to what you do best - cryin' in your Boones Farm and stealing granny's purse. :yawn:

SteelCityMan786
01-14-2007, 04:46 PM
Thank God Pittsburgh is far enough west that we don't have to listen to their boo-frickity-hoo'ing. The Saints did what they needed to do to win - suck it up Eagles fans and get back to what you do best - cryin' in your Boones Farm and stealing granny's purse. :yawn:

AMEN SISTER!

steelerbackr4life
01-14-2007, 05:26 PM
LOL thats great htg. Thank goodness for satelite t.v., radio and sf to keep me in touch with real fans and away from the media biased bufoons in Philly.

Buzz05
01-14-2007, 06:20 PM
I was in Philly last night watching the game and can I just say you would have thought they killed their first born. Everyone was crying..old people...young people...everyone. I had one middle aged lady tell me she thinks someone should shoot the refs for the game and hang Andy Reed for the punk on 4th and 15. I think Andy Reed's punt was a mistake but maybe they should have learned how to TACKLE!

ibleedburgundy
01-16-2007, 03:26 PM
Eagles fans are the worst. Consider yourself lucky if they don't poop on your car or beat up your grandfather.