Livinginthe past
01-14-2007, 07:37 PM
Moved, no problem.

I'll take option b)revenge for XX

:cheers:

NM

PisnNapalm
01-14-2007, 08:28 PM
I refuse to vote in this poll because it is against my beliefs.

EDIT:: FWIW this is my 1000th post on SF. I dunno why it's significant. 1000 is no more significant than any other number. Enough philosophy.

polamalufan43
01-15-2007, 11:17 AM
Well, I would like to the the Saints in the bowl, so I picked the Pats and Saints.

~Polamalufan43:tt02:

Stlrs4Life
01-15-2007, 11:28 AM
The rematch of '85. Patriots versus Bears.

Haiku_Dirtt
01-15-2007, 03:04 PM
Moved, no problem.

I'll take option b)revenge for XX

:cheers:

NM

The problem with that is having to tune out all the media hyperbole about that game.

The battle that intrigues me the most would be Belichick vs. Peyton. Belichick has to be one of the biggest a-holes in the NFL but - obviously - he can coach. Peyton is proving that he can be one too (not referring to him as coach).

Tony and Lovie would be a darling match-up. But the entertainment value of a venom-spewing vindictive ego-driven clash in the big game is what I'd like to see. :stirthepot:

Stillers#1
01-15-2007, 03:11 PM
You gotta say The Saints, I think Grossman is going to throw that game away.

The Colts/Pats game is a bit tougher.....I say Viniateri makes the pats pay forletting him go. colts 24 Pats 21

stillers4me
01-15-2007, 04:09 PM
Do I really have to pick between the Pats and the Colts.......?

Livinginthe past
01-15-2007, 05:01 PM
The problem with that is having to tune out all the media hyperbole about that game.

The battle that intrigues me the most would be Belichick vs. Peyton. Belichick has to be one of the biggest a-holes in the NFL but - obviously - he can coach. Peyton is proving that he can be one too (not referring to him as coach).

Tony and Lovie would be a darling match-up. But the entertainment value of a venom-spewing vindictive ego-driven clash in the big game is what I'd like to see. :stirthepot:

I think the best box offive draw, in terms of team match-ups would be Patriots v Saints.

The saints are the real good guys of the NFL - and if its not the Patriots playing against them, im rooting for them.

People naturally get bored of a team that keeps finding ways to win in the postseason, and one that doesnt have any crazy media-driven egotistical news makers (T.O, Joey Porter, Chad Johnson) - so the Patriots will be the bad guys.

I think that perspective had the most mileage for neutral fans.

Good vs Bad always sells.

New England v Chicago may look like a SB rematch, but it probably wouldnt hold much fascination outside both of those fanbases and ESPN.

Who wants the Colts in a SB, except Colts fans?

The main reason people want them there is to stop the Patriots getting there - I think alot of people will cringe at the thought of Peyton Manning having 'his ass crowned' as the best ever if he gets a single SB ring.

NM

Newzfoxjr
01-15-2007, 09:52 PM
I hope New England loses to the Colts on a last second game-winning fieldgoal by Adam Vinatieri.

Colts vs. Saints. Saints win.

Elvis
01-17-2007, 10:52 AM
I hope New England loses to the Colts on a last second game-winning fieldgoal by Adam Vinatieri.

Colts vs. Saints. Saints win.
:tt02: I agree with most all your statement.. but the Saints big suprise season is gonna come to an end against the Monsters of the Midway.. Adam could definitely decide this game..:wave: