PDA

View Full Version : NFL Prom next week....

PisnNapalm
01-14-2007, 07:47 PM
:banging: :banging: :banging: :banging: :banging:

Now we'll get an entire week about the 2 sweethearts of the NFL and the drama between them.

Peyton Manning and Tom Brady.

Bah....

Be sure to have a barf bag handy when you watch any NFL shows this week. :puke:

floodcitygirl
01-14-2007, 07:54 PM
I can't believe the Chargers gave that game away! :banging: :banging: :banging:

Livinginthe past
01-14-2007, 08:05 PM
Lets face it - there aint no 'Manning and Brady' One gets his team in for clutch TD's - the other doesnt - even against the mighty Kansas City Chiefs.

The biggest non-story in football.

NM

PisnNapalm
01-14-2007, 08:11 PM
The biggest non-story in football.

And it's gonna be shoved down our throats all week by every media outlet. Time to cancel my cable.

http://www.bomberboys.com/modules/Forums/images/smiles/suicide.gif

floodcitygirl
01-14-2007, 08:22 PM
And it's gonna be shoved down our throats all week by every media outlet. Time to cancel my cable.

http://www.bomberboys.com/modules/Forums/images/smiles/suicide.gif:iagree: This is definately a time I'm glad I don't have cable.

MACH1
01-14-2007, 08:28 PM
Yep - Its not the AFC Championship game its the Knob Slob Bowl. :drooling: And we have a whole week to enjoy it.

Black@Gold Forever32
01-14-2007, 08:49 PM
I don't care about the AFC title game and I won't pay attention to any of the bull crap that all the networks will say about this game all week. Both Tom Brady and Peyton Manning is God and Jesus Christ to most of America.

This game makes me want to puke.

stillers4me
01-14-2007, 09:10 PM
Never fear.....we'll be able to get BOTH Peyton and Marsha at the SuperBowl......one will be playing and the other will get to toss the coin..............

iloveben7
01-14-2007, 09:32 PM
Yay for Tom Brady and Peyton Manning to go to the AFC Championship game~MY 2 FAVORITE PLAYERS!!!

haha NOT!! I don't want either one of them to win!! If the Patriots go on to win the Superbowl~they will be compared to the Steelers of the 70's. I don't want the Colts to go on and win the Superbowl because I don't want the Manning family to have one Superbowl ring in their family!!

fansince'76
01-14-2007, 11:44 PM
I don't care about the AFC title game and I won't pay attention to any of the bull crap that all the networks will say about this game all week.

I don't have NFL Network and I have a standing boycott against ESPN, so I won't be seeing any of the fawnfest either, thankfully.

X-Terminator
01-15-2007, 02:14 AM
There's only one thing I have to say about the impending 3-way lovemaking session between the media, Brady and Manning...

Thank God I'm a hockey fan.

Stlrs4Life
01-15-2007, 11:18 AM
Sure beats hearing about Ray Lewis all week.

polamalufan43
01-15-2007, 11:20 AM
Sure beats hearing about Ray Lewis all week.

Good point, but I rather hear about someone else then Manning/Brady.

~Polamalufan43:tt02:

Big D
01-15-2007, 11:30 AM
geez. Compare this rivalary compared to the steeler-raider rivalary in the 70's At least stabler and bradshaw werent a bunch of pansys.