PDA

View Full Version : '24' season 6

Hines0wnz
01-16-2007, 12:57 AM
Best show on TV! Who is watching? And for crying out louding who hasnt seen any of the seasons before? :flap:

Preacher
01-16-2007, 01:02 AM
That would have to be me!!

Though I have decided that I need to get the first few seasons, and watch them. When everone from the political left to Rush Limbaugh like the show, it has piqued my interest!

stillers4me
01-16-2007, 05:23 AM
I have watched every episode from day one. Priority one at our our house!!! (and we don't watch alot of TV)

Last night left me speechless. First the terrible choice Jack had to make and then the big one.......usually they spend the whole season trying to keep something like that from happening and this year, Jack is just minutes too late from the get go. I almost feel sorry for those terrorists once Jack gets a hold of them............!

Superman wears Jack Bauer underwear........

stlrtruck
01-16-2007, 07:59 AM
I watch it but because of family responsibilities, I wasn't able to catch last night's show!

I'm hoping to catch up on it this week!

LarryNJ
01-16-2007, 04:31 PM
I never heard of it (maybe don't remember hearing about it) until this weekends games.

PisnNapalm
01-16-2007, 04:56 PM
Last season at the urging of a friend I rented the first season of 24. I couldn't make it through the first 2 episodes.

If it's not on Discovery, TLC, or the History channel chances are I'm not gonna watch it.

Preacher
01-17-2007, 02:55 AM
Last season at the urging of a friend I rented the first season of 24. I couldn't make it through the first 2 episodes.

If it's not on Discovery, TLC, or the History channel chances are I'm not gonna watch it.

:sofunny::sofunny: I gotta admit. I do love some of those history channel shows. especially the ones that show background on major events... how close hitler was to winning the eastern front, except that someone got a cold type show. they are just fascinating.

lamberts-lost-tooth
01-17-2007, 09:27 AM
I've never seen an episode...BUT "24" is in good company...I have never seen an episode of:

ER
CSI
Lost
Grays Anatomy
Desperate Housewives
House
Prison Break
Smallville
St Elsewhere
Hill Street Blues
Dallas
Cagney & Lacy
Miami Vice.......etc, etc, etc

Hines0wnz
02-21-2007, 12:47 PM
Nobody is watching it eh? Oh well. It is a great show if you are interested in the "action/drama" genre of TV. Or, like my roommate (a gal) says: "You didnt tell me Chad Lowe is on there!!!!!!" :sofunny: :wink02:

Black@Gold Forever32
02-21-2007, 02:14 PM
I have never watched one episode of 24 and never will. I usually watch sports, movies and the history channel. Thats about it.lol

But my friends swear by 24 and they watch it faithfully.