PDA

View Full Version : Living in the past.

Big D
01-16-2007, 09:31 AM
Not to be confused with our super moderator litp. I was listening to the great old cleveland sports talk radio this morning. And what was the subject? What would have happen if the browns would have never moved to baltimore. And if they would have stayed in cleveland, would the browns have won that superbowl. Cheese and freaking rice didnt this happen like 10 years ago? If we as steeler fans are still talking about last years superbowl ten years from now i'm going to find this nearest bridge and jump.. :banging:

PisnNapalm
01-16-2007, 11:20 AM
I have one thing to say.....

Neil Freaking O'Donnell

Who knows.... Maybe Cleveland would have won it. Let them talk and ponder their "What if's?" They've earned that right in my eyes. Could you imagine Pittsburgh without the Steelers? That's what happened to them. Cleveland with no Browns.

anyway... Every time I see or hear the name Neil O'Donnell I curse. What if he hadn't thrown that second interecption? Who knows...

MACH1
01-16-2007, 11:22 AM
I have one thing to say.....

Neil Freaking O'Donnell

Who knows.... Maybe Cleveland would have won it. Let them talk and ponder their "What if's?" They've earned that right in my eyes. Could you imagine Pittsburgh without the Steelers? That's what happened to them. Cleveland with no Browns.

anyway... Every time I see or hear the name Neil O'Donnell I curse. What if he hadn't thrown that second interecption? Who knows...

What IF we had a real QB instead of Kordel.......:dang:

Big D
01-16-2007, 11:23 AM
What IF we had a real QB instead of Kordel.......:dang:

oh boy this is turning into a what if fest.
what if the steelers would have kept Kordell as slash.

PisnNapalm
01-16-2007, 11:32 AM
I give Cleveland fans a lot of credit for the anguish they went through. I was upset there were no more Cleveland Browns too.

lamberts-lost-tooth
01-16-2007, 11:36 AM
What if butterflies had machine guns?.....There would be a whole lot less frogs in the world...:coffee:

stlrtruck
01-16-2007, 11:45 AM
What IF I had a money tree in my back yard?

Big D
01-16-2007, 11:51 AM
What IF I had a money tree in my back yard?

I would come over and cut it down :wink02:

stlrtruck
01-16-2007, 12:14 PM
I would come over and cut it down :wink02:

Now see that's just flat out rude!

You wouldn't have to cut it down, I'd give you a few cents (seeds) from it so you could plant your own!

Big D
01-16-2007, 01:17 PM
Now see that's just flat out rude!

You wouldn't have to cut it down, I'd give you a few cents (seeds) from it so you could plant your own!

but i'm greedy. And I dont have time for my own tree to grow