PDA

View Full Version : The Evil Empire and Young Jedi Peyton

stlrtruck
01-16-2007, 03:11 PM
The Evil Empire has risen its head over the NFL once again. The New England Patriots are poised to do what has only been accomplished once – Win 4 Super Bowls in 6 years. The last to do it was the team of the 70’s – THE PITTSBURGH STEELERS.

The Emperor is known for his lack of interest in looking professional. Standing on the sidelines in warm-up gear and ripped up T-Shirts. Looking more like a warn out high school gym teacher than a professional coach! The Darth Sith, is a politically correct looking Bostonite and goes by the code name Tom Brady! Once a Jedi full of the force, he has abandoned the light for the dark side. Using his talents to turn blatantly obvious fumbles into tucks! Slicking the ball so that would be interceptors can not hold on to the ball but miraculously in the last two minutes of a half or game his receivers can not drop the ball.

Young Jedi Peyton has had many battles with the Sith and the Emperor. Only to have his hopes and dreams of becoming a Master Jedi destroyed. The Emperor has destroyed almost every other Young Jedi but Peyton has willed his way into one more attempt to destroy the Evil Empire once and for all!!! But he can not do it alone! Peyton must rouse the Rebel Defense to stop Brady and Bilicheck!! But Young Peyton must also learn to master his own inabilities, using the force to throw TDs and not INTs!

Remember Young Jedi Peyton – DO OR DO NOT, THERE IS NO TRY!

Use the Force Peyton, Use the Force! And for once listen to the old master – Tony Dungy!

TO BE CONTINUED...

PAMillerGrrl83
01-16-2007, 03:37 PM
^^Thats hilarious.

In Cowher We Trust
01-16-2007, 05:42 PM
hahaha thats great

fansince'76
01-16-2007, 06:50 PM
Dungy = Yoda?

http://www.grudge-match.com/Images/yoda.gif http://tony-dungy-news.newslib.com/img/logo/4891.jpg

:rofl:

HometownGal
01-16-2007, 07:00 PM
That was great, stlrtruck! :toofunny:

Tony Dungy = Egghead

http://tony-dungy-news.newslib.com/img/logo/4891.jpghttp://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/5/57/Egghead_batman.jpg/200px-Egghead_batman.jpg

Livinginthe past
01-17-2007, 12:56 AM
Love that Stlrstruck :cheers:

I knew it would take something of a creative genius to paint Peyton in such a good light - you never know he may fall on his own light sabre before the Evil Emporer can get his badly dressed hands on him :wink02:

NM

stlrtruck
01-17-2007, 07:40 AM
I figure if the NFL can put Peyton on a pedastal, I should be able to make him out to be a poster boy for one post!

memphissteelergirl
01-17-2007, 01:50 PM
*Cue the theme from "Star Wars"* :sofunny: :sofunny:

BTW, you could have started that "A long time ago (a whole 5 days) in a football galaxy far, far away (San Diego).

stlrtruck
01-17-2007, 02:13 PM
*Cue the theme from "Star Wars"* :sofunny: :sofunny:

BTW, you could have started that "A long time ago (a whole 5 days) in a football galaxy far, far away (San Diego).

Damn critics! :sofunny: :hug:

I'll keep that in mind when the TO BE CONTINUED....

gets continued!!!

floodcitygirl
01-17-2007, 03:45 PM
I'll keep that in mind when the TO BE CONTINUED....

gets continued!!!Looking forward to it! :thumbsup:

stlrtruck
01-22-2007, 08:55 AM
(cue the music)

In a DOME far, far away
A Young Jedi was making another attempt
To dethrone the Darth Sith and the Evil Emperor
The Rebel Defenses were making a last stand
To make right all the wrong
To end the reign of the Empire over the league
To eliminate the Empire from the race for history
And to create their own?.

The Emperor had his usual smug look. His stoic eyes peering through the hooded sweatshirt we?ve all come to hate!

The Empire began the game with its normal mind tricks, making the ball slippery for the rebel defense and only obtainable by Storm Trooper O-line. Young Peyton was swarmed by the attack of the Emperors defense system. He ducked, turned, and threw errantly throughout the first half. Young Peyton seemed to be on the ropes by half-time, down 15 points and what seemed to be an insurmountable deficit.

But Jedi Peyton had a new attack plan. Master Dungy changed his attack. He used a new Jedi ? Joseph Addai! The new Jedi slashed and dashed through the would be attackers. Opening up room for Peyton to use his over powering air attack. But Master Dungy had more in store for the Empire and its evil emperor. Jedi Rhodes began running over the Empires defense, shredding would be tacklers. And again, Jedi Peyton marched down the field and looked to his old friend Master Harrison for a 2-point conversion to tie the game.

But the Empire wasn?t done. They pushed and pulled and never let the Rebels advance in the game. Holding them at bay or taking the lead.

Finally, Young Jedi Peyton and Master Dungy connected and using the skills of the new Joseph Addai, they took advantage of a pass ready defense and took the lead with just a minute to go in the game.

The Darth Sith was ready for the challenge. He began to move the Emperors offense up the field but with time running out the Rebel Defense made it?s final stand picking off the Sith?s pass in the middle of the field, destroying the Empire?s attempts to reign over the NFL Galaxy and bringing freedom to the fans.

But a new danger lurks in wait for the Rebels. A machine capable of mauling the rebels, a monster! A Monster of the Midway!!!

Only time will tell if the Jedi forces and the rebel defense can withstand such attacks!

But one thing is for sure ? the Empire has been destroyed once again!

memphissteelergirl
01-22-2007, 10:22 AM
LOL...Love it! :thumbsup:

floodcitygirl
01-22-2007, 10:31 AM
Really great job! LOL! :thumbsup:

klick81
01-22-2007, 10:49 AM
NEEEEEEEERDS!!!!

LOL...jk.

stlrtruck
01-22-2007, 10:51 AM
NEEEEEEEERDS!!!!

LOL...jk.

Aww, you're just jealous because I typed it in here first (SMIRK)! :banana: :chicken:

I.C. Lights
01-22-2007, 06:17 PM
HaHa! That's terrific

My twisted mind was reminded of a different movie though, and I know it is a bit old: Fatal Attraction. I saw a psychotic Glen Close (the Pats) desparately clinging to the back of Michael Douglass (The Colts) while screaming and brandishing a steak knife, trying to hit a vein (funny... there's no animated smilie icon for that)

Congrats to the Colts for finally shaking 'em off.

meanjoecoop
01-23-2007, 12:10 PM
OK Stlrtruck this ones for you...live long and prosper! :chuckle:

http://i40.photobucket.com/albums/e206/meanjoecoop/Manning-Menace.jpg

MACH1
01-23-2007, 12:23 PM
:rofl:

Thats funny stuff.

stlrtruck
01-23-2007, 01:45 PM
That's a classic photo! Love it!