PDA

View Full Version : Dungy gives Colts THREE days off!!!!

tony hipchest
01-16-2007, 05:55 PM
i can hear belichick now-

"see that, they get 3 days off. we only get 2. they are taking us lightly and showing us no respect! how dare they take ANY days off?" :rolleyes:

colts played on saturday the pats on sunday. its pretty easy to figure it out.

disclaimer: this thread is not an attempt to blast 'chick. you would know it if it was. this thread calls into question the motivational tactics coaches use to get their players "up" for a game.

discuss.

Newzfoxjr
01-16-2007, 05:58 PM
XDD

The Pats are getting anything but too little respect right now, I think.

I'll say it again - I hope Adam Vinatieri kicks a game-winning fieldgoal with 3 seconds left.

But yeah, I don't think one day will matter that much between these two teams.

3 to be 4
01-16-2007, 07:48 PM
who cares what motivational tactics they use? thats their business, its not a moral issue or anything.

I kind of like Robin Williams in "The Best of Times" wearing the Tiger suit. Maybe Belichick will dress up as a Horse and defacate on Brady, Bruschi, and Seymours cars.

tony hipchest
01-16-2007, 08:02 PM
who cares what motivational tactics they use? thats their business, its not a moral issue or anything.

I kind of like Robin Williams in "The Best of Times" wearing the Tiger suit. Maybe Belichick will dress up as a Horse and defacate on Brady, Bruschi, and Seymours cars.motivational tactics is a dynamic thing. corporations pay tens of thousands of dollars to have someone (usually an ex-athelete) to come in and give speeches to their employees. t. bradshaw and r. blier have made a hell of a living after football by giving motivational speeches alone.

so i kinda care. obviously so do all these C.E.O.'s

i bet dungy is saying "look at them, theyre scared. they have to wear themselves out and over-practice theyre so scared" :rolleyes:

im sensing a hypersensitive patriot fanbase here at steelersfever.com. playoff pressure getting to ya? :wink:

fansince'76
01-16-2007, 08:06 PM
Is external motivation really required for anyone from either team at this point? If it is, they are in the wrong line of work.

Godfather
01-16-2007, 09:55 PM
I wish the Chargers had won this weekend.

Then Peyton could have left tickets at Will Call for Eli, who has plenty of time to watch his big brother. The best part would've been Eli needing tickets for a playoff game at Qualcomm!!

NV STEELERS 723
01-16-2007, 10:47 PM
I wish SD had won this weekend too, even if it meant losing $.....

The Pats could have 5 days off and they are still going to win this game.... and like SD do I want the Pats to win??? Hell no !!!!! But Manning just seems to choke , and Brady has ice in his viens... and the Pats are GETTING 3 points !! ?? you know where my $$$ will be...

fansince'76
01-16-2007, 11:51 PM
The Pats could have 5 days off and they are still going to win this game.... and like SD do I want the Pats to win??? Hell no !!!!! But Manning just seems to choke , and Brady has ice in his viens....

I hate to say it, but I agree with you. Manning still has the Pats monkey on his back until he beats them when it matters the most, not in midseason. Manning has been "Mr. October" his entire career, but unfortunately, this ain't baseball.

hardwork
01-17-2007, 12:31 AM
Look at that. FIVE days off. They're just like the Chargers. They think all they gotta do is show up, and when we beat 'em they'll find a way to say we have NO class.

tony hipchest
01-17-2007, 12:38 AM
Look at that. FIVE days off. They're just like the Chargers. They think all they gotta do is show up, and when we beat 'em they'll find a way to say we have NO class....but we dont need to need to win with class. theres no crying in baseball!

memphissteelergirl
01-17-2007, 02:43 PM
Look at that. FIVE days off. They're just like the Chargers. They think all they gotta do is show up, and when we beat 'em they'll find a way to say we have NO class.

Oh yeah, everything's about the Pats...:yawn: This is getting old.