01-16-2007, 06:44 PM
Anyone see this:dang:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p3neh58NhnA&mode=related&search=

stillers4me
01-16-2007, 07:16 PM
Not funny.

HometownGal
01-16-2007, 07:46 PM
First - this disgusting video does not belong in the Steelers forum, so it is being moved to the BF. I won't dirty up the Media forum with this pathetic attempt at humor. (I realize you are just passing it along BBFW - not intended for you).

Second - and Pats fans wonder why fans of other teams across the NFL hate them so much. What a classless human being this guy is.

Third - what goes around almost always comes around in the form of karma.

Added November 29, 2006
From BradyFan83
A tribute to Ben Roethlisberger, quarter A tribute to Ben Roethlisberger, quarterback of the defending Superbowl champs, who, along with his team, has fallen on hard times as of late. ... (more) (less)
Category Comedy

fansince'76
01-16-2007, 08:07 PM
Whoever put that little piece of excrement together needs to hang onto his day job. In fact, I'm sending the guy a bill charging him for the roughly 1.5 minutes (couldn't stomach it any longer and I closed it a good minute short) of my life he stole by my watching it.

tony hipchest
01-16-2007, 08:16 PM
First - this disgusting video does not belong in the Steelers forum, so it is being moved to the BF. I won't dirty up the Media forum with this pathetic attempt at humor. (I realize you are just passing it along BBFW - not intended for you).

Second - and Pats fans wonder why fans of other teams across the NFL hate them so much. What a classless human being this guy is.

Added November 29, 2006
From BradyFan83
A tribute to Ben Roethlisberger, quarter A tribute to Ben Roethlisberger, quarterback of the defending Superbowl champs, who, along with his team, has fallen on hard times as of late. ... (more) (less)
Category Comedy

:poop:

instead of you doing all the heavy lifting you should wait for our "other super mod" to pick up the poop. unless he's too busy.

touchdownward
01-16-2007, 08:21 PM
Once I realized it was to the tune of that stupid Wacko Jacko song, I clicked it off. :screwy:

BIGBENFASTWILLIE
01-16-2007, 09:17 PM

Added November 29, 2006
From BradyFan83
Category Comedy

Yes, my intent was to pass it along... The title of the thread was to be sarcastic. I hope everyone understands this!
:tt02:

Stillers#1
01-16-2007, 10:08 PM
Eh, it would be funny if it were about Peyton, people around here are getting blinder by the day.

HometownGal
01-16-2007, 10:23 PM
Eh, it would be funny if it were about Peyton, people around here are getting blinder by the day.

I wouldn't find it amusing no matter who it was. Poking fun at another's misfortunes somehow doesn't turn me on.

Black@Gold Forever32
01-16-2007, 10:27 PM
I wouldn't find it amusing no matter who it was. Poking fun at another's misfortunes somehow doesn't turn me on.

+1:thumbsup:

Steeldude
01-17-2007, 11:35 AM
someone should send BR the video. maybe it will light a fire under his ass next season. all i want to hear this offseason is how BR is working out and studying hard for football.

Hines86Ward
01-17-2007, 10:20 PM
C'mon guys, it's just a joke. It's not like the guy is going directly at Ben. He also made videos for Brett Favre, Mike Vick, Emmitt Smith, TJ Housh, Chad Johnson, Terrell Owens, and even his favorite team's own QB Tom Brady.....

HometownGal
01-18-2007, 12:09 PM
C'mon guys, it's just a joke. It's not like the guy is going directly at Ben. He also made videos for Brett Favre, Mike Vick, Emmitt Smith, TJ Housh, Chad Johnson, Terrell Owens, and even his favorite team's own QB Tom Brady.....

:jawdrop: :jawdrop: Please Hines86 - tell me you're the one who is joking here. Including clips of Ben's trashed motorcycle immediately following his accident, as well as showing an injured Ben laying on the field basically motionless after he was concussed is NOTHING to joke about. It is nothing short of demented and SICK.

Mosca
01-18-2007, 12:36 PM
LOL, you should see his all-gay tribute to Tom Brady; he's definitely an equal opportunity bad-taste lampooner!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9ufwukWgKfI&mode=related&search=

Tom