PDA

View Full Version : Whizard of Arizona

PisnNapalm
01-17-2007, 06:26 PM
Since Whiz is no longer a Steeler I felt this belonged in the NFL section.

I was curious to read what AZ fans were thinking about their new HC.

http://arizonasportsfans.com/vb/showthread.php?t=84716

http://www.topix.net/forum/nfl/arizona-cardinals/TFD2FEV83ANB05EPP

http://arizonasportsfans.com/vb/showthread.php?t=84709

What are your thoughts?

tony hipchest
01-17-2007, 08:14 PM
What are your thoughts?hmmm. whizard of AZ. i think it will catch on!

ill have to check them out. cant be the permanent brain freeze of a browns board.

PisnNapalm
01-17-2007, 08:45 PM
Reply ?
wisehunt just threw his career away. Not even Vince Lombardi can win with Bidwell as owner.

Reply ?
Yeah, your right!

Reply ?
agree with jeff. I do not know if this man is THAT desperate to become a head

Reply >
Well, we'll see in a couple of years if your right about that nostrodamas.

Hmmmm....:dang:

touchdownward
01-17-2007, 10:00 PM
I'm going to have nightmare's tonight after seeing SeattleCard's avatar in the 3rd link.
:willy:

Livinginthe past
01-18-2007, 02:35 AM
So which, if any, Pittsburgh players will migrate to Arizona with Whiz for a big pay day?

I know Whiz was the offensive guy - but Joey Porter is the type of guy that will sell tickets for s struggling franchise.

Verron haynes maybe - whats his contract situation?

Maybe one of the old, experienced O-Line guys looking for a new challenge (or a retirement package)?

NM

Preacher
01-18-2007, 02:41 AM
Personally... I doubt Porter will go. I am not sure if he would survive in a different "D" package as well.

As far as Verron Haynes... Well... :wave:

Especially if we end up picking up Michael Bush in the second round.

stillers4me
01-18-2007, 06:40 AM
Watched Idol in Seattle tonight and I would say that that avatar is just an average looking Seattle resident. They had some real wack jobs on there, mostly Hawks fans I guess...:wink02:

I was thinking somethiong along the same lines.........and while they were all crying about having their dream dashed because they actually thought they could sing, I'm surprised they weren't whining about having the SuperBowl stolen from them by the refs. waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!

Actually, I thought alot of them resembled inbred Bengals fans..............:sofunny:

HometownGal
01-18-2007, 07:31 AM
The Cards fans seem very excited about Whiz - they're getting a helluva guy and coach. A couple of them referred to him as Cowher, Jr. and are wondering if he will try to lure Grimm and a couple of other coaches to come and join him in Arizona. I love da Whiz, but he'd better keep his mitts off of LeBeau!

Big D
01-18-2007, 11:01 AM
The Cards fans seem very excited about Whiz - they're getting a helluva guy and coach. A couple of them referred to him as Cowher, Jr. and are wondering if he will try to lure Grimm and a couple of other coaches to come and join him in Arizona. I love da Whiz, but he'd better keep his mitts off of LeBeau!
I have heard much of his defensive coaching staff will stay intact. And there current defensive coordinator clancy pendegrast is highly regarded around the nfl.

Stlrs4Life
01-18-2007, 10:12 PM
Verron Haynes can go for a draft pick!

WWIIOwheelz
01-18-2007, 11:24 PM
I like Whiz, Fitz, and I even like E James. They have tools to work with, there. After all, they are an NFC team, right? lol

If Whiz can get himself an offensive line worth their salt, they can quickly outscore their opposition with ease. The real story will be if any of the defensive mindset of the Steelers rubbed off on him. If he can implement some defense in that team, they will steamroll that division.