PDA

View Full Version : FLU Bug Strikes Patriots!!!!

tony hipchest
01-18-2007, 07:09 PM
this really belongs in the nfl forum, but why take my chances, right?

appearantly a flu bug is sweeping through the pats locker room so players are being sent home to not infect the other players. i heard this one before. brady was so sick the night before the afcc game vs. the steelers in 2004. :rolleyes:
i can see it now. the pats have a built in excuse if they lose, and are even more heroic for playing through the sniffles if they win. :puke:

MACH1
01-18-2007, 08:48 PM
And just think what we'll all get hear IF they luck out and win.

Newzfoxjr
01-18-2007, 09:27 PM
Oh my god. Can't they just stop with this crap, putting it out so it makes for a better story? I think the only reason they do it is because they think they are supposedly "disrespected", "underestimated", and such, after winning the Super Bowl 3 times in this decade already.

Hines0wnz
01-19-2007, 01:36 AM
disgusting

HometownGal
01-19-2007, 08:08 AM
this really belongs in the nfl forum, but why take my chances, right?

appearantly a flu bug is sweeping through the pats locker room so players are being sent home to not infect the other players. i heard this one before. brady was so sick the night before the afcc game vs. the steelers in 2004. :rolleyes:
i can see it now. the pats have a built in excuse if they lose, and are even more heroic for playing through the sniffles if they win. :puke:

Awwww - boo frickity hoo. Poor little fellas. Man up, slap on a Depends, wipe your runny schnoz on your arm and get out there and play football instead of prepping up an excuse in the event the Pats go down to the Colts.

stlrtruck
01-19-2007, 09:15 AM
Does anyone else remember when football players played with broken fingers, broken arms, and broken legs?

Like HTG stated, sack up!

I'm no longer going to refer to them as the patsies....I'm going to refer to them as the pansies!

memphissteelergirl
01-19-2007, 09:26 AM
Awwww - boo frickity hoo. Poor little fellas. Man up, slap on a Depends, wipe your runny schnoz on your arm and get out there and play football instead of prepping up an excuse in the event the Pats go down to the Colts.

LOL...Don't be shy HG, say how ya really feel! :sofunny:

Anyway...I can just hear the media love fest now if the Patsies win (may the football gods forbid) how heroic they were with so many sick players...battling adversity :blah: :blah: :blah:

It is enough to make ya :puke:

Cape Cod Steel Head
01-19-2007, 10:41 AM
Its probally old BB playing his mind games again. Nothing in todays Globe about it, nor was it on the local news last night.

HometownGal
01-19-2007, 10:48 AM
LOL...Don't be shy HG, say how ya really feel! :sofunny:

Anyway...I can just hear the media love fest now if the Patsies win (may the football gods forbid) how heroic they were with so many sick players...battling adversity :blah: :blah: :blah:

It is enough to make ya :puke:

I can't - I'd have to infract myself if I did. :sofunny: :wink02:

I agree it very well might be Belischmuck playing head games again. Hell - he's been playing one for 2 seasons with the injury report by listing Brady as "probable" with a shoulder injury. Riiiiiiiiight. Does he think our heads screw on and off crooked?

I'll eat a quarter pounder crowburger if I'm wrong, but I just don't think the Pats are getting #4 this season. My gut usually is always right on da money.

Hines0wnz
01-19-2007, 12:09 PM
Hasselbeak played 8 games with broken fingers, the Patsies can puke all they want.

fansince'76
01-19-2007, 02:31 PM
Whatever happened to guys like Jack Youngblood who played through the entire '79 playoffs and SB XIV (for the Rams) with a broken leg?

BlacknGold76
01-20-2007, 05:59 AM
I don't wish the flu bug on anyone, but I really hope that the pansies lose bad, really bad, I hope that they get blown out. I just can't stand them.:cheers:

stillers4me
01-20-2007, 08:04 AM
Hell, Ben won the SuperBowl with a broken thumb several months after he had knee surgery. He also played (well, sort of) with a concussion and a 108? fever.....................or was that 115?????????? :jammin:

stillers4me
01-20-2007, 08:06 AM
I don't wish the flu bug on anyone, but I really hope that the pansies lose bad, really bad, I hope that they get blown out. I just can't stand them.:cheers:

Me, too......and then have the Saints beat the crap out of Peyton Manning and the Colts!!! Life can still be good even if our team are watching from their couches!!

HometownGal
01-20-2007, 05:08 PM

I don't wish the flu bug on the Pats either, but I do wish the dysentary on 'em. :chuckle:

Big D
01-20-2007, 06:26 PM
Whatever happened to guys like Jack Youngblood who played through the entire '79 playoffs and SB XIV (for the Rams) with a broken leg?

tom brady cant play with a broken nail.:sissies:

Newzfoxjr
01-20-2007, 07:27 PM
tom brady cant play with a broken nail.:sissies:

That comment with that smilie made me laugh really hard. :sofunny:

Stlrs4Life
01-21-2007, 10:31 PM
Well, this reprot must have been pretty phony, cause nothing was said during the game. If it was true you know the broadcasters would have mentioned it for sure.

stillers4me
01-21-2007, 10:40 PM
Yes....I believe they mentioned it at the beginning of the game. Or maybe it was earlier today on ESPN.....I know I heard it mentioned somewhere sometime today.........

floodcitygirl
01-21-2007, 10:40 PM
I heard them talk about the flu bug hitting the team a couple of times as well as how long it took them to recover from last week's game. What were you listening to Dom??? :smile:

Newzfoxjr
01-21-2007, 10:43 PM
I heard it once, maybe it was Troy Brown or something, I don't know, but I heard it mentioned. Apparently it was only one guy?

floodcitygirl
01-21-2007, 10:48 PM
Nope. They said a few guys were struggling with symptoms.....early in the game.

HometownGal
01-21-2007, 11:34 PM
Nope. They said a few guys were struggling with symptoms.....early in the game.

I hope they all shart their drawers. :poop: :smoker:

SteelCzar76
01-21-2007, 11:46 PM
I hope they all shart their drawers. :poop: :smoker:

Or at least Bellichick. :sofunny: :sofunny:

'Hail Caesar,......HAIL THE BLACK AND GOLD"

augustashark
01-22-2007, 01:06 AM
"The defense ran out of gas, thats all. When you have the flu first thing to go is stamina. Did any body see bruschi ? he was white as a ghost and looked like death. I have a feeling that the team was alot sicker than what they led on. when was the last time this d gave up 32 in a half?"

This is a quote I got from a message board for the pats. How funny!

tony hipchest
01-22-2007, 01:11 AM
"The defense ran out of gas, thats all. When you have the flu first thing to go is stamina. Did any body see bruschi ? he was white as a ghost and looked like death. I have a feeling that the team was alot sicker than what they led on. when was the last time this d gave up 32 in a half?"

This is a quote I got from a message board for the pats. How funny!

:toofunny: i hear the "flu" makes you choke...and choke...and choke! :rolleyes:

stlrtruck
01-22-2007, 10:14 AM
Looks like Peyton struck the Patriots again, and again, and again, and again!

Bruschi was white as a ghost because he was scared either Rhodes or Addai was going to run over him again!

The only thing sick on Sunday was the pansies giving up 32 points in the second half. Ok well it was only sickening if you were cheering for the pansies! Other than that, it was as enjoyable as looking down and seeing money at your feet!

floodcitygirl
01-22-2007, 10:52 AM
Looks like Peyton struck the Patriots again, and again, and again, and again!

Bruschi was white as a ghost because he was scared either Rhodes or Addai was going to run over him again!

The only thing sick on Sunday was the pansies giving up 32 points in the second half. Ok well it was only sickening if you were cheering for the pansies! Other than that, it was as enjoyable as looking down and seeing money at your feet!Agreed. :sofunny: :sofunny:

HometownGal
01-22-2007, 11:23 AM
"The defense ran out of gas, thats all. When you have the flu first thing to go is stamina.

No dum dum - the first thing to go when you have the flu is the contents in your stomach. Dumb Pats fans. :wink02: :flap:

Let the excuses begin! :chicken:

"The defense ran out of gas, that's all"? ROFLMAO!!! I really do believe there are more horses arses in Patsville than there are horses.

tony hipchest
01-22-2007, 11:24 AM
its quite a shame this thread couldnt go in the nfl forum where it belonged. who knew that reporting the news i.e. truth and fact, would be considered "smack".

this is the type of news that the football betting public live off of.

Suitanim
01-22-2007, 09:58 PM
The better team won...that's all.