PDA

View Full Version : It was my fault

Indy_Steelers
01-19-2007, 07:32 PM
I live in Indy and could not wonder why where I work did not have a Colts "Blue Friday" today. Someone told me that it was because last year before the Colts/Steelers game people were wearing shirts from "other teams". Since I was one of two people at my work to be wearing "other teams" shirt they stopped it this year. I told them that my team is out so I would not have worn mine and laughed. It is nice to see that they fear the Balck & Gold.

meanjoecoop
01-19-2007, 07:40 PM
Nice to be a spoiler...in your own little way isnt it. My kids wearing their Steelers jerseys to school caused the school to ban jerseys on class picture day. :flap:

iloveben7
01-19-2007, 10:44 PM
I wore my Ben jersey today and in the lunch line I was stuck in between 2 Peyton Manning Freaks!!

Atlanta Dan
01-19-2007, 10:59 PM
So is the mood in Indy that this is the year they finally win or that the only question is how they manage to screw it up in the playoffs this time?

Preacher
01-20-2007, 03:07 AM
Good for you!!! Were the black and gold!1

SteelCityMan786
01-20-2007, 07:49 AM
Way to ruin the party. It would have been a fun ruining though.

stillers4me
01-20-2007, 07:58 AM
Nice to be a spoiler...in your own little way isn't it. My kids wearing their Steelers jerseys to school caused the school to ban jerseys on class picture day. :flap:

OMG THAT IS RIDICULOUS!!!!! Why are they so threatened by freedom of thought?????? Freedom of speech????????? What the hell is happening to this country??????????? :banging:

stillers4me
01-20-2007, 07:59 AM
I live in Indy and could not wonder why where I work did not have a Colts "Blue Friday" today. Someone told me that it was because last year before the Colts/Steelers game people were wearing shirts from "other teams". Since I was one of two people at my work to be wearing "other teams" shirt they stopped it this year. I told them that my team is out so I would not have worn mine and laughed. It is nice to see that they fear the Balck & Gold.

I guess I'm responsible for the Steelers beating the Bungals!!! I was the only one at work wearing a Steelers jersey!!! :banana:

meanjoecoop
01-20-2007, 09:42 AM
OMG THAT IS RIDICULOUS!!!!! Why are they so threatened by freedom of thought?????? Freedom of speech????????? What the hell is happening to this country??????????? :banging:

It get even worse.

Our kids wear uniforms at school. Occasionally they earn "jeans day or out of uniform passes" or the school will hold a fund raiser where they can go out of uniform for a dollar or bring in a canned good to donate.

At the PTO meeting this week, they were asking for suggestions for having an out of uniform day. My wife suggested that the Friday before the Super Bowl they have team jersey day.

You could have heard a pin drop. Finally one board member said "I dont know why, the Bengals are not in it". Then the principal pipes up from the back of the room, in a desperate attempt at a jab and says, "and the last time I checked the Steelers werent either".

They decided to have an optional "Pajama Day" ! :screwy:

stillers4me
01-20-2007, 09:45 AM
It's too bad they won't let the kids express their own opinions and individuality. I bet your kids wouldn't be the only ones not wearing Bengals jerseys. Heaven forbid someone wore a Colts or Pats jersey (like the one YOUR son would probably wear!!! :sofunny:....now wouldn't THAT confuse them!!)

"and the last time I checked the Steelers werent either".
That sentence alone proves our point on how obsessed they are.......and they are teaching their kids to be as obnoxious as they are. :dang: Let the kids root for whoever they want......geesh.......

floodcitygirl
01-20-2007, 09:51 AM
They decided to have an optional "Pajama Day" ! :screwy:"Gee...Principal....doesn't everyone wear a jersey for pj's??????" :wink02: :tt02:

stillers4me
01-20-2007, 09:54 AM
"Gee...Principal....doesn't everyone wear a jersey for pj's??????" :wink02: :tt02:

Actually....I do have a cheapy one that occasionally hits the sheets.......:wink02:

stillers4me
01-20-2007, 09:56 AM
ROTFLMAO.............wouldn't it be funny if Meanies kids DO have Steeler jammies and they wear them that day???????????? CHECKMATE!!!!! :toofunny:

meanjoecoop
01-20-2007, 10:08 AM
ROTFLMAO.............wouldn't it be funny if Meanies kids DO have Steeler jammies and they wear them that day???????????? CHECKMATE!!!!! :toofunny:

:stirthepot: OK now you're giving me ideas. :excited:

meanjoecoop
01-20-2007, 10:16 AM
"Gee...Principal....doesn't everyone wear a jersey for pj's??????" :wink02: :tt02:

:chuckle: ...and you are down right trouble. :evil:

iloveben7
01-20-2007, 01:11 PM
That's ridiculous that the kids can't wear whatever jerseys they want to school!! I would go buy some Steeler PJ's or wear a jersey and say this is what I wear to bed!! I still wear a Steeler jersey every week!!

klick81
01-20-2007, 01:49 PM

LOL...that's so awesome. Good job man!

Stlrs4Life
01-20-2007, 04:17 PM

*********(Creating a mental picture)********:wink02:

floodcitygirl
01-21-2007, 09:45 AM
*********(Creating a mental picture)********:wink02:Hey silly! I was quoting the KIDS talking to their principal. Did you even read the rest of the thread???? :sofunny: