PDA

View Full Version : 2007 Tailgate party

BOXCAR JOEY
01-20-2007, 04:06 AM
For the 2007 season the steelers are playing the NY Jets at Giants Stadium in rutherford NJ. good thing about this is that I wont have to drive the 362 miles to the burgh, but here is the proposition:

If anyone is going to be at that game Im going to have a pretty sweet tailgate section and after the game there will be a party at The Stanley Cup http://www.CUPCOMPLEX.COM in Linden, NJ which is only 20 min. from the stadium.
So after the game come join so good steelers fans we'll all have a grand old time between the tailgate and the after party. This is a small tradition that myself and a few other people have never missed out when the steelers come to New Jersey.

83-Steelers-43
01-31-2007, 07:48 AM
My sister lives in Jersey and she get's tickets for Giants and Jets games (her BF is a Jets fan) and she will definately be getting tickets for that game. I'll shoot you a PM if all works out as planned.

I'll bring a case or two.

BOXCAR JOEY
01-31-2007, 08:18 AM
Sounds great. The parking lot party for steelers vs gints/jets is pretty big party. the giants games are better cuz we have a giants fan that makes probably the best damn chili i have ever had in my life.

83-Steelers-43
01-31-2007, 08:22 AM
Sounds great. The parking lot party for steelers vs gints/jets is pretty big party. the giants games are better cuz we have a giants fan that makes probably the best damn chili i have ever had in my life.

I can bring some homemade Italian sausage, but I'm not sure how good it will be tasting by Sunday morning/afternoon. I'm going to spend Friday-Saturday-Sunday up there. I don't think it would be a good idea. I'll just bring beer.

Also, do we know the date and time of the game yet? I'm not sure if the Steelers/league made that known yet?

BOXCAR JOEY
02-01-2007, 07:30 PM
scheduled date isnt set yet, but in the past its usually been october or november. my biggest hope is that the game is in the snow. That means stadium snowball fights in the upper deck.

Stlrs4Life
02-04-2007, 08:56 AM
Have fun. Love tot ailgate for the home games!

KDawg
02-17-2007, 05:56 PM
looking forward to the tailgate parties Oh Yeah!!