PDA

View Full Version : Super Bowl Matchups?

redzone79
01-20-2007, 02:49 PM
Being that the Steelers arent in contention i dont know if i will be too enthused in the game but anyway, I dont even know who i am rooting for this sunday to play in the SB!
Who are you all rooting for? Have a good weekend fellow die hard fans:tt02:

msafford
01-20-2007, 03:21 PM
Being that the Steelers arent in contention i dont know if i will be too enthused in the game but anyway, I dont even know who i am rooting for this sunday to play in the SB!
Who are you all rooting for? Have a good weekend fellow die hard fans:tt02:

I could honestly give a rip who wins

Well...I have to admit that I guess I'd root for the Saints, but to be honest, I would like to see the Colts go the distance so that stinking crybaby Peyton can get his title and then all the "experts" will just finally shutup and go to some other story to drive into the ground!

t-sizzlez
01-20-2007, 03:59 PM
saints vs colts, hate the pats, w/ saints vs colts its a win, win for me

RoethlisBURGHer
01-20-2007, 04:25 PM
I don't care who wins the NFC,I like both teams and neither team can ebat the Colts or Pats.

I want the Colts to win it all for the following reasons:

If the Patriots win the SB they will have matched the 1970 Steelers and become the second team to win 4 Super Bowls in 6 years,I don't want that happening.

Tom Brady would become one of two QB's with 4 SB rings (Bradshaw,Montana),I don't want that happening.

I want Manning to win his ring so him and the media will shut up about it.

MACH1
01-20-2007, 04:27 PM
dont care as long as its NOT the pasties

HometownGal
01-20-2007, 04:54 PM
Wrong forum, redzone. This thread is taking a trip to the NFL Forum.

Indy_Steelers
01-20-2007, 05:13 PM
GO SAINTS!!!!

Stillers43
01-20-2007, 05:52 PM
Go Saints! If they lose, da Bears! But, I just can't root for the Colts or Patriots!