Baltimore Baltimore
Cincinnati Cincinnati
Cleveland Cleveland
Buffalo New England
Miami N.Y.Jets
Jacksonville Denver
San Francisco Arizona
Seattle St.Louis
Now, it seems that everyone thinks that next years schedule is gonna be so much easier than this past season. I just dont see it. Buffalo Miami San Francisco Arizona are gonna be pretty improved next year I believe. And Baltimore and Cincinnati Jacksonville Seattle New England the Jets Broncos and Rams are pretty darn good as it is. What is so easy about this schedule? The Browns?:wave:

fansince'76
01-20-2007, 07:16 PM
2007 Steelers Schedule
Home Away
Baltimore Baltimore
Cincinnati Cincinnati
Cleveland Cleveland
Buffalo New England
Miami N.Y.Jets
Jacksonville Denver
San Francisco Arizona
Seattle St.Louis
Now, it seems that everyone thinks that next years schedule is gonna be so much easier than this past season. I just dont see it. Buffalo Miami San Francisco Arizona are gonna be pretty improved next year I believe. And Baltimore and Cincinnati Jacksonville Seattle New England the Jets Broncos and Rams are pretty darn good as it is. What is so easy about this schedule? The Browns? :wave:

Agreed - and even the Browns are starting to show signs of improvement.

LambertLunatic
01-20-2007, 10:04 PM

From wretched to just horible

FLSteeler
01-21-2007, 02:27 AM
:dang: 2007 Steelers Schedule
Home Away
Baltimore Baltimore
Cincinnati Cincinnati
Cleveland Cleveland
Buffalo New England
Miami N.Y.Jets
Jacksonville Denver
San Francisco Arizona
Seattle St.Louis
Now, it seems that everyone thinks that next years schedule is gonna be so much easier than this past season. I just dont see it. Buffalo Miami San Francisco Arizona are gonna be pretty improved next year I believe. And Baltimore and Cincinnati Jacksonville Seattle New England the Jets Broncos and Rams are pretty darn good as it is. What is so easy about this schedule? The Browns?:wave:

MACH1
01-21-2007, 02:36 AM
2007 Steelers Schedule
Home Away
Baltimore Baltimore
Cincinnati Cincinnati
Cleveland Cleveland
Buffalo New England
Miami N.Y.Jets
Jacksonville Denver
San Francisco Arizona
Seattle St.Louis

Is it just me or does that hurt your eyes to look at. :sun:

ChronoCross
01-21-2007, 06:27 AM
Ya it hurts my eyes to.. Did not even bother reading it. Maybe your next post you can fix your fonts and colors.

Elvis
01-21-2007, 06:47 AM
:blah: Sorry guys/gals if you can't see the letters or tell them a part. I will try to do better next time...:sofunny: :thumbsup: :yawn: :wave:

touchdownward
01-21-2007, 07:45 AM
It is like trying to read one of those tiny Gideon Bibles. :wink02:

HometownGal
01-21-2007, 10:13 AM
That font and the colors are a little tough on the eyes, wedo. I got about halfway down that list and stopped because my baby blues were about ready to pop outta my head! :eyecrazy:

Jeremy
01-21-2007, 10:15 AM
Arizona will be better as will San Fran. But this is the NFL and you know you have to bring your A game every week. Nothing new there.

steelerbackr4life
01-21-2007, 10:25 AM

OMG please dont tell me that things are so bad I have to actually be concerned with the Brownies. :dang:

Elvis
01-21-2007, 03:29 PM
Yeh even the Browns will be tougher next year I think. The Ravens should even be a little better on offense with McNair having this past season to learn that Offense and maybe them gettin' a little help through the draft on offense. I'm just saying that next season is not going to be any easier than this year. I players/coaches whoever they may be, must work harder to get it right with the talent we have and we Do have alot of talent here...:thumbsup: :wave:

polamalufan43
01-21-2007, 09:01 PM
Well, as much as it is going to pain me to say this, the Browns seem to have been showing signs of improvement, AHHHH! I think I felt that one in my soul...
Anyway, I think each year the schedule is gonna be harder just because most teams will improve in some way...

~Polamalufan43:tt02:

SteelCityMan786
01-21-2007, 09:04 PM
I don't care how good or bad you guys think the schedule is. We won't know how good teams are until we have teams playing in pads and knocking the snot out of each other. We'll know next season if this schedule TRUTHFULLY is easier or not. Have to take it one game at a time.

Elvis
01-22-2007, 05:58 AM
I don't care how good or bad you guys think the schedule is. We won't know how good teams are until we have teams playing in pads and knocking the snot out of each other. We'll know next season if this schedule TRUTHFULLY is easier or not. Have to take it one game at a time.
:tt02: I understand your point to the fullest, I am just going by what has happened this past season. I cant or you cant look into the future and tell me who is gonna be good or who is gonna be bad next season so, yeh, we just have to wait and see. But from looking at this schedule for '07 I dont see anyone that easy on there , Do you?:hug: :wave:

stlrtruck
01-22-2007, 08:36 AM
Just makes winning all that much sweeter!!!
Look not at the opponents, but instead our players, our coaches, and our owners!
We as fans know they can do it. All they have to do is believe in themselves and EXECUTE!!!

SteelerFanInCA
01-22-2007, 10:20 AM
Every week is a tough game in the NFL. With the parity in the league, there is no such thing as an easy game anymore.