PDA

View Full Version : Terry Bradshaw comments on Brady vs. Manning

hardwork
01-20-2007, 07:50 PM
Bradshaw, the difference between Tom Brady and Peyton Manning: "Tom seizes the moment. The moment seizes Peyton."

Elvis
01-20-2007, 08:40 PM
:tt02: :helmet: :tt02: That pretty much sums it up I would say... sounds like Bradshaw... But I think that Peyton gets er' done tomorow...:wave:

Black@Gold Forever32
01-20-2007, 08:40 PM
Bradshaw, the difference between Tom Brady and Peyton Manning: "Tom seizes the moment. The moment seizes Peyton."

I think when the one has 3 Super Bowl rings and the other has none proves that.

fansince'76
01-20-2007, 08:43 PM
I think when the one has 3 Super Bowl rings and the other has none proves that.

No doubt - it's a kinda obvious soundbite isn't it?

Hines0wnz
01-20-2007, 09:16 PM
True statement so far. :blah:

NV STEELERS 723
01-20-2007, 10:04 PM
Bradshaw and Brady have ice in their viens....but I just don't don't Brady is gonna save the Pats this time.... Brady has a awesome playoff record.... but its not enough this time.... Manning wins his first AFC..........

Livinginthe past
01-21-2007, 02:08 AM
That was a pretty eloquent statement from Bradshaw.

We'll see how it plays out tonight - alot of people are forgetting that Manning could have his first decent postseason performance against the Patriots..and still lose.

NM

tony hipchest
01-21-2007, 02:15 AM

NMnice sarcastic slam on bradshaw. (not the place for it though)

:thumbsup:

Livinginthe past
01-21-2007, 02:21 AM
nice sarcastic slam on bradshaw. (not the place for it though)

:thumbsup:

Sarcastic?

I think not.

It was a genuinely eloquent statement - those few words said alot.

NM

hardwork
01-21-2007, 02:26 AM

NM

I thought it was to, and I saw him say it.

tony hipchest
01-21-2007, 03:01 AM
Sarcastic?

I think not.

It was a genuinely eloquent statement - those few words said alot.

NMyes, those words did. but eloquent????

bradshaw is great at what he does, whether it be playing football, or talking football, or...well we wont get into his singing or cattle endeavors.

hes made millions off his simpleton schtick, and even he would agree the word "eloquent" to describe his style is either sarcastic or :sissies:

(i was giving you the benefit of the doubt)

stillers4me
01-21-2007, 09:27 AM
yes, those words did. but eloquent????

bradshaw is great at what he does, whether it be playing football, or talking football, or...well we wont get into his singing or cattle endeavors.

hes made millions off his simpleton schtick, and even he would agree the word "eloquent" to describe his style is either sarcastic or :sissies:

Don't forget his acting ability........I can't get that image in the nekkid room out of my head. (oh my eyes, my eyes!!:jawdrop: )

Ok.........back to the original topic........

hardwork
01-21-2007, 11:25 AM

Nobody said anything about his style. We're talking about this particular statement. Which, BTW, was even more eloquent then I posted, but I didn't bother to go through the whole thing.

steelerbackr4life
01-21-2007, 11:30 AM
Nobody said anything about his style. We're talking about this particular statement. Which, BTW, was even more eloquent then I posted, but I didn't bother to go through the whole thing.

What do you have someone in your pocket?

I do agree with the statement . I dont think you could find too many people who would take Manning over Brady in a game that had signifigant meaning.

hardwork
01-21-2007, 11:36 AM
What do you have someone in your pocket?

I do agree with the statement . I dont think you could find too many people who would take Manning over Brady in a game that had signifigant meaning.

Try following the thread. There are two of us saying his statement was eloquent. Therefore the "we".

steelerbackr4life
01-21-2007, 11:50 AM
ease up there I did follow the thread and was making the smallest of jokes about you speaking for you and litp.

tony hipchest
01-21-2007, 04:44 PM
another "eloquent" statement by bradshaw:

"i didnt need 'footing' to feel better"

... in reference to brady feeling better with solid footing and the newly installed turf at foxboro after the jets debaucle.

dudes hilarious AND brilliant.

augustashark
01-22-2007, 12:25 AM
Hmmmmmm, can we please close this thread now?

tony hipchest
01-22-2007, 02:17 AM
im thinking the footing was bad on that artificial turf, otherwise brady wouldnt have CHOKED. :rolleyes:

HometownGal
01-22-2007, 08:17 AM
yes, those words did. but eloquent????

Tony - your post is just......well.....errrr......ummmmm........eloque nt! :wink02: :smile:

polamalufan43
01-22-2007, 03:09 PM

:toofunny:

I love it. Although I guess that didn't count cause the colts are in the bowl...

~Polamalufan43:tt02:

tony hipchest
02-05-2007, 01:47 AM

We'll see how it plays out tonight - alot of people are forgetting that Manning could have his first decent postseason performance against the Patriots..and still lose.

NMalot of people forget theres a reason they play the games.

so cowher has won the big game, and so has manning. who else do you say cant win the big one so i can place $$$ on them next season?

PisnNapalm
02-05-2007, 06:45 AM
Mike Tomlin can't win the big game.:flap: