PDA

View Full Version : The Colts deserve it

3 to be 4
01-21-2007, 10:27 PM
Wow! When the Patriots went up 21-3 that early I thought of the 2004 Yankees and Red Sox. The Colts offense just wore down the Patriots defense like the Sox bullpen wore down the Yankees bullpen.

The Patriots gave it all they had, but the Colts proved over the last 45 minutes of the game they deserved the AFC crown.

With the receiver situation I didnt really count on the being a Championship season, and it was a pleasant surprise they came so close.

12-4, AFC Title game. 2 1st round draft picks coming up.
Getting this far with Reche Caldwell and Jabar Gaffney.
They showed they are hardly going away.

Im looking forward to 2007 and playing the Steelers in next years Title game.

Good luck Colts. Couldn't have happened to a better person than Tony Dungy.

CantStop85
01-21-2007, 10:31 PM
How ironic that Peyton Manning finally sheds his "choking in the big game" label courtesy of an 18 point let-down by the Pats.

Livinginthe past
01-21-2007, 10:33 PM
Why has everyone got the 'living in the past' quotes in their sigs? LOL :sofunny:

Its a conspiracy.

Anyway,. Colts played awesome ball today - just awesome.

They deserve it - it was a last round classic.

Their 53 was just too good for us.

Wish them the best of luck in the SB.

NM

Newzfoxjr
01-21-2007, 10:36 PM
I guess the Colts should go 9-0 and lose their last 4-7 games from now on, and they have more success than going 13-0 and losing their last 2-3. =\

CantStop85
01-21-2007, 10:37 PM
Why has everyone got the 'living in the past' quotes in their sigs? LOL :sofunny:
Apparently it's the cool thing to do...I had to join in. :thumbsup:

Livinginthe past
01-21-2007, 10:39 PM
Apparently it's the cool thing to do...I had to join in. :thumbsup:

Ha ha.

Fair enough, man.

Wow what a ride, anyway.

Best of luck to your Bengals for next year, the offseason is so short these days.

:cheers:

NM

klick81
01-21-2007, 10:42 PM
I'm just glad the Patriots didn't make it to the SB :smile:

NV STEELERS 723
01-21-2007, 10:46 PM
Ha ha.

Fair enough, man.

Wow what a ride, anyway.

Best of luck to your Bengals for next year, the offseason is so short these days.

:cheers:

NM

You know us STEELER fans are gonna remind you since you brag about the Pats all the time.........

It's OK...the Pats went farther than us....

And your a pretty good sport when your Pats lose! It was a awesome game to watch.... I loved it.... it kept me on my toes !!!!!!!

BUT..... in 2007" HERE WE GO STEELERES .... HERE WE GO " !!!!!!!!!

This is STEELERS forum.............. !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Livinginthe past
01-21-2007, 10:49 PM
You know us STEELER fans are gonna remind you since you brag about the Pats all the time.........

It's OK...the Pats went farther than us....

And your a pretty good sport when your Pats lose! It was a awesome game to watch.... I loved it.... it kept me on my toes !!!!!!!

BUT..... in 2007" HERE WE GO STEELERES .... HERE WE GO " !!!!!!!!!

This is STEELERS forum.............. !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey its all good.

If Steeler fans feel then have justification in laying the smack this year - then fair enough.

I know my boys done me proud tonight.

The Steelers will be back on 2007/8 - were they ever really gone?

NM

floodcitygirl
01-21-2007, 10:52 PM
It's a good philosophy. If the Steelers don't go...then the Bengals and the Pats don't go. Somehow life just seems more in proper alignment that way. :wink02: Sorry LITP.

BlacknGold Bleeder
01-21-2007, 10:59 PM
Great game the Colts finally got the monkey off their back!! Good luck to Dungy and his team in the Super Bowl !!

LITP, 3to4, I feel sorry for yins and your team, been there done that. :cheers:

Hardwhack crawl back under your rock, you will always be a :troll:

tony hipchest
01-21-2007, 11:05 PM
Anyway,. Colts played awesome ball today - just awesome.

They deserve it - it was a last round classic.

Their 53 was just too good for us.

Wish them the best of luck in the SB.

NM

:rolleyes: im sure you would not be saying this if the colts lost by a point. im sure the "peyton is a choker" and "peyton cant win it in the big game" talk wouldve continued for a year.

so did the colts play "awsome ball"? or did brady just choke the game away? to keep it consistant i say brady CHOKED!

Livinginthe past
01-21-2007, 11:12 PM
:rolleyes: im sure you would not be saying this if the colts lost by a point. im sure the "peyton is a choker" and "peyton cant win it in the big game" talk wouldve continued for a year.

so did the colts play "awsome ball"? or did brady just choke the game away? to keep it consistant i say brady CHOKED!

Nope I gave Manning his props during the game and even at half time - they never looked dead - even after the INT which was an inspired play by the DB rather than a bad throw.

You can say what you want to be honest, both teams played an awesome game - i dont think either choked and that stands even if the Patriots had somehow pulled it out.

NM

NV STEELERS 723
01-21-2007, 11:16 PM

I don't think Brady Choked ! He played great and was dealt a hand he could not win....21-6 at the half favoring NE , forced Indy to pass the ball, and take advantage of Rodney Harrison being out of the game.....

Brady is not a Chocker .... and he is not a loser ...... no way !

Livinginthe past
01-21-2007, 11:19 PM
I don't think Brady Choked ! He played great and was dealt a hand he could not win....21-6 at the half favoring NE , forced Indy to pass the ball, and take advantage of Rodney Harrison being out of the game.....

Brady is not a Chocker .... and he is not a loser ...... no way !

Good call.

And appreciated as a football fan :cheers:

NM

3 to be 4
01-22-2007, 12:00 AM
using that logic, in order to NOT be a choker, one would have to win every championship every year. Chokers dont go 12-2 in the playoffs with 3 rings.

tony hipchest
01-22-2007, 12:05 AM
using that logic, in order to NOT be a choker, one would have to win every championship every year. Chokers dont go 12-2 in the playoffs with 3 rings.using that logic, the "greatest post season, clutch, come from behind" qb doesnt give up a 21-3 point lead and throw an interception on the potential game winning drive. if patfans are gonna give brady all the accolades for the past wins, then they must accept the fact that he indeed, did choke.

to manning no less (who didnt need vinatieri to win the game)

:flap:

fansince'76
01-22-2007, 12:20 AM
.... the "greatest post season, clutch, come from behind" qb....

That title still belongs to Montana.

augustashark
01-22-2007, 12:23 AM
using that logic, in order to NOT be a choker, one would have to win every championship every year. Chokers dont go 12-2 in the playoffs with 3 rings.

Is it hard to hold the PIG while hardwork and litp try to put a dress on it!?:sofunny:

Accept the fact that it indeed was a choke, you will be able to sleep better tonight.:wave:

MACH1
01-22-2007, 12:25 AM
3tobe4- at least your name wont be out dated for another year or three :sofunny: