PDA

View Full Version : Lets get Bengal Dave banned on cincybengals

bengalsfan21
01-22-2007, 06:53 PM
Hello everyone how is it going? I am sure you all remember me! over on cincybengals.com we are trying to get Bengal Dave banned for his antics but he ran and got his buddies from another message board to vote no in the poll.
Currently he has 21 raider fans to 8 other fans (not only bengals fans) saying he shouldn't be banned.
I know some of you would like to see his bottom feeding ass banned so log in or just sign up and vote yes.

http://forums.cincybengals.com/showthread.php?t=18418

HometownGal
01-22-2007, 07:07 PM
What's the scoop on BengalDave? I don't remember him.

RoethlisBURGHer
01-22-2007, 07:22 PM

He was nothing but a trouble maker.

meanjoecoop
01-22-2007, 07:26 PM
Sorry. You have to register to vote and I have no desire to "infect" my computer with that garbage.

tony hipchest
01-22-2007, 07:39 PM
What's the scoop on BengalDave? I don't remember him.i smacked him around several times. he only likes to smack women though. i gotta good thread, to link you. lemme find it.

lol. here you go. typical mullet wearing, white tank top having, bengalfan being exposed as a chickenshit

http://forums.steelersfever.com/showthread.php?t=6581

good stuff!

Originally Posted by SteelerzGirl
Well, to those Steelers boys who decide to play tackle football against the Bengals boys, I say, "Break a leg!"

Just in case some of you have forgotten. Just who the hell I am. I am Bengal Dave from cincybengals.com. You can bet your ass Im back! So before I start in on this post. Just let me say I do not go around and smack talking with a woman. Well since I dont see one here. This should not be a problem. I bet you though that break a leg thing was funny?
Well I really think you should learn from your parents mistakes and use birth control.

I also think you may have perfect weapon against muggers - yer face.
I bet you are one ugly chick. Well, they do say opposites attact...so I sincerely hope you meet somebody who is attractive, honest, intelligent, and cultured.

Hav e agreat day!Now I wonder how long until they ban me for being to rough?

:rolleyes: this from a motley crue fan with a "wraslin" quote in his sig. :chuckle: GO WWE! no less drama and fake product than the bungles i guess.:hunch:

MACH1
01-22-2007, 07:39 PM
Sorry. You have to register to vote and I have no desire to "infect" my computer with that garbage.

:iagree:

HometownGal
01-22-2007, 07:50 PM
i smacked him around several times. he only likes to smack women though. i gotta good thread, to link you. lemme find it.

lol. here you go. typical mullet wearing, white tank top having, bengalfan being exposed as a chickenshit

http://forums.steelersfever.com/showthread.php?t=6581

good stuff!

What a pecker-head, though considering who's post he was quoting, I almost have to give him triple rep! :toofunny:

So - he likes to intimidate women, huh? I hope he comes back - I will enjoy tearing his head off and sharting down the hole. :bouncy:

Mosca
01-22-2007, 08:04 PM
Honestly, I don't care what goes on over at the Bengals forums. If the mods/owner don't have the balls to ban him, so what.

Tom

tony hipchest
01-22-2007, 08:12 PM
Honestly, I don't care what goes on over at the Bengals forums. If the mods/owner don't have the balls to ban him, so what.

Tomagreed. i think this is just a lame attempt to get steelerfans to join and read the plethora of "big ben is gay" threads.

i bet one of the bunglefans think they wrote something funny. they deserve bungle dave. the "greatest" representative of their team as a whole.

touchdownward
01-22-2007, 08:15 PM

Tom
I agree, I could give 9 craps less if he's banned from another board.
The whole thing reeks of "jerk-line" mentality to me. :smile:

silver & black
01-22-2007, 08:16 PM

I don't know anything about BengalDave, except for how he conducts himself on RF.net. He is a class act on our forum, and considered a valued member of RF.net.

silver & black
01-22-2007, 08:17 PM
Agreed, I don't play on other teams boards as I don't want them coming in here.

Should I leave?

meanjoecoop
01-22-2007, 08:18 PM
I don't anything about BengalDave except for how he conducts himself on RF.net. He is a class act on our forum, and considered a valued member of RF.net.

:toofunny: :toofunny: :toofunny:

silver & black
01-22-2007, 08:19 PM
:toofunny: :toofunny: :toofunny:

Care to elaborate?

meanjoecoop
01-22-2007, 08:28 PM
Care to elaborate?

Currently Im at work, but when I get home, I will gladly upload some pic's of him he posted on CB that show you just what a class act he is.

Class act....thats funny.

silver & black
01-22-2007, 08:31 PM
Currently Im at work, but when I get home, I will gladly upload some pic's of him he posted on CB that show you just what a class act he is.

Class act....thats funny.

All I have to go on is how he conducts himself on RF.net. I have nothing else to judge him on.

floodcitygirl
01-22-2007, 08:36 PM
All I have to go on is how he conducts himself on RF.net. I have nothing else to judge him on.He's had some posts on this board that should give you a really good indication about his character. Check them out thru his profile is you're interested.

boLT fan
01-22-2007, 08:38 PM
Why do people judge a person's character on how they act on a rival's website? Most people don't act themselves when they are on a rival site, mainly they are there just to smack talk and make trouble. That doesn't mean they are a bad or stupid person.

HometownGal
01-22-2007, 08:49 PM
Why do people judge a person's character on how they act on a rival's website? Most people don't act themselves when they are on a rival site, mainly they are there just to smack talk and make trouble. That doesn't mean they are a bad or stupid person.

No - it means they're a spineless shit-stirrer talking tough behind a computer screen. 99% of these turds would never say to someone's face what they spew behind that screen or they'd be buying stock in Poli-Grip.

meanjoecoop
01-22-2007, 08:50 PM

I only speak of his behavior (of which he photographed and posted) on his own site. Which I can tell you definitely corroborates our personal opinions.

floodcitygirl
01-22-2007, 08:51 PM
Why do people judge a person's character on how they act on a rival's website? Most people don't act themselves when they are on a rival site, mainly they are there just to smack talk and make trouble. That doesn't mean they are a bad or stupid person.This is a BB. You can only judge what you think about a person based on what they post. I live in the same town as that guy. Based on what I know, I have no desire to get a closer look at his character. Feel free to go for it if you want to.

meanjoecoop
01-23-2007, 09:38 AM
Please upload, now you just peeked my curiosity.

You asked for it...Bengal Dave in his natural surroundings. This pic was posted by Dave on CB.com's home page after Super Bowl 40.

Now thats a class act!

http://i40.photobucket.com/albums/e206/meanjoecoop/bengaldave.jpg

PisnNapalm
01-23-2007, 10:07 AM
Personally I don't care what they do on the Bengals board.

meanjoecoop
01-23-2007, 10:14 AM
Personally I don't care what they do on the Bengals board.

Me either...love the quote in your sig. :chuckle:

akiliMVP
Group: Bengals Fan +

This is like the final kick in the nuts for the season.

83-Steelers-43
01-23-2007, 10:28 AM
I never knew you could actually smell the stench from simply looking at a photograph.

tony hipchest
01-23-2007, 11:00 AM
I never knew you could actually smell the stench from simply looking at a photograph.:toofunny:

MACH1
01-23-2007, 12:05 PM
Nice trailer house. :toofunny: :toofunny:

HometownGal
01-23-2007, 12:10 PM
My God - that poor futon - it's all fubared. Looks like it's screaming "get that hiney off of me - I'm suffocating". :toofunny:

augustashark
01-23-2007, 03:57 PM
I would rather watch two flys F*ck then to go onto cincybengals.com!

SteelerFanInCA
01-23-2007, 04:09 PM
I've seen it all now. A bungles fan asking for help on a Steelers message board. Word of advice, you need to do a better job of controlling your asylum over there.

silver & black
01-23-2007, 05:56 PM
I guess I can see your point. I do know that he HATES the Steelers, which may be the reason he is like he is on this forum. He really is very well behaved and well liked on RF.net. I don't know what else to say.

polamalufan43
01-23-2007, 07:12 PM
From what I've heard, I'm glad I've never met/even heard about him. As for smack talking w/ women, well, if he's a Bengals fan he might as well not even try, all Steeler women would deck him in a heartbeat:tt02:

~Polamalufan43:tt02:

HometownGal
01-23-2007, 07:31 PM
I guess I can see your point. I do know that he HATES the Steelers, which may be the reason he is like he is on this forum. He really is very well behaved and well liked on RF.net. I don't know what else to say.

I'm not trying to sound like a beyotch here, s & b, as I think you're a cool guy, but maybe he is so well behaved over at RF.net because the Raiders aren't competition for the Bungles or their *cough* fans *cough*. The Steelers have always shown superiority to the Bungles (even when we didn't win the AFCN last season) and it isn't surprising to find yet another Bungle who hates us. As I said, I don't know this guy from a rabbit pellet, but he doesn't seem well received here (and that's probably an understatement).

CantStop85
01-23-2007, 07:51 PM
One more reason I don't post on CincyBengals.

silver & black
01-23-2007, 10:49 PM
I'm not trying to sound like a beyotch here, s & b, as I think you're a cool guy, but maybe he is so well behaved over at RF.net because the Raiders aren't competition for the Bungles or their *cough* fans *cough*. The Steelers have always shown superiority to the Bungles (even when we didn't win the AFCN last season) and it isn't surprising to find yet another Bungle who hates us. As I said, I don't know this guy from a rabbit pellet, but he doesn't seem well received here (and that's probably an understatement).

I have to say that after reading some of his stuff on here, I can't blame you. He hasn't been on our forum in a while, but when he does come back, I will definitely not view him the way I used to.

Preacher
01-23-2007, 11:02 PM

Bolt...

Easy, because integrity and character are 24 hour issues. Bolt, You don't come in here being an ass... because you are a decent person. It shows. Those who act like idiots behind a keyboard on another fans site are just showing their true personality. Thats all.

HometownGal
01-24-2007, 08:16 AM

You're a class poster as well as a nice guy even though you are a Bungles fan, but we'll keep trying to overlook that. :wink02: :flap:

Stlrs4Life
01-24-2007, 10:39 PM
It is funny though a Bengal fan coming over to ask for help to get Bunghole Dave banned!

BengalBrian
01-25-2007, 09:19 AM
Hello everyone how is it going? I am sure you all remember me! over on cincybengals.com we are trying to get Bengal Dave banned for his antics but he ran and got his buddies from another message board to vote no in the poll.
Currently he has 21 raider fans to 8 other fans (not only bengals fans) saying he shouldn't be banned.
I know some of you would like to see his bottom feeding ass banned so log in or just sign up and vote yes.

http://forums.cincybengals.com/showthread.php?t=18418

You are a moron

memphissteelergirl
01-25-2007, 09:38 AM
You are a moron

Pot, meet kettle. :hmmph:

tony hipchest
01-25-2007, 09:38 AM
You are a moroni read the thread linked and i must say, you have quite a little fiasco on your hands. you let people use their "rep points" like bargaining chips to trade away to get people banned for fun and jokes???? and to think, you were one of the most outspoken ones against steelersfever's rep system that used to be in place. go figure.

i notice people talk about their "bengal bucks" like its actual cash. whats up with that?

BengalBrian
01-25-2007, 09:54 AM
Pot, meet kettle. :hmmph:

:thumbsup: Whatever you say

BengalBrian
01-25-2007, 09:55 AM
i read the thread linked and i must say, you have quite a little fiasco on your hands. you let people use their "rep points" like bargaining chips to trade away to get people banned for fun and jokes???? and to think, you were one of the most outspoken ones against steelersfever's rep system that used to be in place. go figure.

i notice people talk about their "bengal bucks" like its actual cash. whats up with that?

Yea.. re-read it again retard...Your reading comprehension sucks

lamberts-lost-tooth
01-25-2007, 10:04 AM
Yea.. re-read it again retard...Your reading comprehension sucks

..and that would be a personal attack.

Bu-by:wave: ...(again)

tony hipchest
01-25-2007, 10:09 AM
Yea.. re-read it again retard...Your reading comprehension sucksno thanks, i'll pass. deciphering that crap is like reading tea leaves, but instead of leaves, its like looking at toilet paper in an old folks home that has been used on diahrea, and bloody hemmoroids mixed.

tony hipchest
01-25-2007, 10:18 AM
looks like my reading comprehension is just fine. what a fiasco, and what a horribly managed forum.

owned once again bengalbrain! :toofunny:

1.I was banned for no reason bc a member gave you some BB's
2.A few other members were banned bc you were paid bb's
3.This poll is started
4.You Nancy up and whine about it

You ban people for breaking rules.

You don't ban people for fun.

It's pretty much code for any reasonably managed forum. Somebody could come across this and not know the history between Ben and everyone... completely misinterpreting it and staying away. Care to scare off new members and reduce site traffic?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You ****ing banned me on a PLAYOFF DAY for profit. That's abuse of your moderator powers Dave, and complete and total bullshit.

by the looks of bungle daves picture, he may want to look into making a profit in the REAL world with some REAL cash. living on doritos and mt. dew cant be good.

ARKIESTEEL
01-25-2007, 10:21 AM
Bengal fans are fun they have bengal bucks if they save all of them up maybe they could buy them some nice para legals to keep their nice bengal players out of the poke

Bungal bucks hmmmmm sounds like you all need more to do:wink02:

BengalBrian
01-25-2007, 10:39 AM
Waiting for this supposed ban

floodcitygirl
01-25-2007, 10:48 AM
..and that would be a personal attack.

Bu-by:wave: ...(again)Actually, I believe that was two...??? :tap:

BengalBrian
01-25-2007, 11:09 AM
Actually, I believe that was two...??? :tap:

1: I truly believe him to be a retard.. Maybe I am wrong.. That would be a misconception.. Not a personal attack
2: His reading comprehension does in fact suck.. Again.. Not a personal attack

tony hipchest
01-25-2007, 11:15 AM
Waiting for this supposed ban seems like you take our boards leniancy for granted. its almost like youre throwing it in our face that you know you WONT be banned, but theres a new sherrif in town and his name is LITP! super mod extrordinaire!

Re: Where you at bengalbrian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steel - x
have not even lurked over there in awhile maybe I will stop by tomorrow
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
It really hasnt changed all that much.. I still feel obligated to visit occasionally though since the admin canned a mod awhile back for banning me..
were quite a topic over in your corner of the world. thanks for the obligatory visits, but i think theyre no longer needed.

"bengalbucks" :toofunny:

floodcitygirl
01-25-2007, 11:17 AM
1: I truly believe him to be a retard.. Maybe I am wrong.. That would be a misconception.. Not a personal attack
2: His reading comprehension does in fact suck.. Again.. Not a personal attackOh...so really then that's three! :wink02:

lamberts-lost-tooth
01-25-2007, 11:17 AM
Waiting for this supposed ban

...and we all finally agree on something!!

HometownGal
01-25-2007, 02:58 PM
The matter has been handled.

Mosca
01-25-2007, 03:11 PM
Rock on HTG.

Tom

polamalufan43
01-25-2007, 03:13 PM
Rock on HTG.

Tom

Alrighty then,

~Polamalufan43:tt02:

Preacher
01-25-2007, 03:20 PM

Ahhhh....

Isn't it nice to have mods that do their jobs without getting involved in drama themselves?

Thanks HTG:thumbsup:

floodcitygirl
01-25-2007, 05:08 PM
Ahhhh....

Isn't it nice to have mods that do their jobs without getting involved in drama themselves?

Thanks HTG:thumbsup::iagree:

SteelerFanInCA
01-25-2007, 06:41 PM
Way to take out the trash HTG. :thumbsup:

meanjoecoop
01-26-2007, 12:54 PM

Did you think someone wouldnt check it out? Everyone knows "Bungals of a feather bungal together".

CincyBengals.com - The Bengal's Lair: Member: CantStop85, Free Agent Joined: 07-20-2005 Last Post: 01-23-2007

http://forums.cincybengals.com/memberlist.php?ltr=C&pp=0&sort=username&order=asc

Big D
01-26-2007, 01:23 PM
Ahhhh....

Thanks HTG:thumbsup:

gotta disagree with you preacher. Go back the past few months and read what litp has done around here. You will notice him throw personal attacks out. But he gets away with it simply because he is a mod.

meanjoecoop
01-26-2007, 05:39 PM
gotta disagree with you preacher. Go back the past few months and read what litp has done around here. You will notice him throw personal attacks out. But he gets away with it simply because he is a mod.

I think thats what Preacher was inferring by only mentioning HTG. At least thats the way I took it. :smile:

Preacher
01-26-2007, 10:33 PM
I think thats what Preacher was inferring by only mentioning HTG. At least thats the way I took it. :smile:

I really don't want to hijack this thread into another mod discussion... (I know Meanjoe and Big D wasn't trying to either... its just that it is such a touchy subject right now).

So let me just say... Good job HTG.. thanks. <--- please don't read anything else into that comment!!!
(Just trying to stay out of the poo!)

BengalBrian
02-03-2007, 03:05 AM
Oh...so really then that's three! :wink02:
Huh?

Was I banned?

Livinginthe past
02-03-2007, 03:42 AM
Huh?

Was I banned?

Bengal Brian - the answers to these questions are on your user profile, specifically the infractions received area.

NM

Preacher
02-14-2007, 01:48 PM
SOrry to bump this thread..

But that is SO hilarious..

Bengalbrian posted to ask if he was banned?? ROTFL.

SteelCityMan786
02-14-2007, 02:11 PM
Huh?

Was I banned?

Your not there yet. But with plenty of hard work we can show you the door.:sofunny:

Stillers#1
02-14-2007, 04:23 PM
And once again.....why I don't post here anymore. This thread is a perfect example of the reason people are going elsewhere. Pure crap.

BOXCAR JOEY
02-15-2007, 12:18 AM
So what did bengal dave do wrong anyways? Besides being a bengal fan....

HometownGal
02-15-2007, 08:42 AM
And once again.....why I don't post here anymore. This thread is a perfect example of the reason people are going elsewhere. Pure crap.

Oooooo your nose is going to grow Stillers. You just posted - LOL! :wink02: :flap:

Hey - people are free to go elsewhere, but most of the time, they end up coming back here......go figure. :wink02:

Everyone has their own expectations of what they want in a BB, but the ultimate decision is up to the guy who pays the bills as it rightfully should be. We have a very simple COC here (as do most BBs) and all we ask is that our members take a few minutes, read it and follow it. I personally don't play faves around here, so whether you're a Bungles, Browns, Bolts, Rats, Steelers fan or the Pope - you break da rules, you get a whoopin. :mallet:

lamberts-lost-tooth
02-15-2007, 08:45 AM

sooooo....you only post to say that you dont post. :dang: ....in retaliation I will go to your favorite site and NOT POST to show that I AM POSTING:hunch:

SteelerFanInCA
02-15-2007, 11:20 AM
I'm sure every Steelers forum has some type of threads that don't make any sense. I don't think we are plagued by that too much here.

People generally have interesting and intelligent things to say on this site.

Stillers#1
02-15-2007, 05:08 PM
Oooooo your nose is going to grow Stillers. You just posted - LOL! :wink02: :flap:

Hey - people are free to go elsewhere, but most of the time, they end up coming back here......go figure. :wink02:

Everyone has their own expectations of what they want in a BB, but the ultimate decision is up to the guy who pays the bills as it rightfully should be. We have a very simple COC here (as do most BBs) and all we ask is that our members take a few minutes, read it and follow it. I personally don't play faves around here, so whether you're a Bungles, Browns, Bolts, Rats, Steelers fan or the Pope - you break da rules, you get a whoopin. :mallet:

You may not, but there is a mod here who has his lips pretty much attached to the admin's ass.

And goading people like BB, who breaks about as many rules as any regular poster here, to break more rules so he can be banned, isn't exactly Mod behavior.

tony hipchest
02-15-2007, 05:45 PM
You may not, but there is a mod here who has his lips pretty much attached to the admin's ass.

And goading people like BB, who breaks about as many rules as any regular poster here, to break more rules so he can be banned, isn't exactly Mod behavior.who is goading bengalbrian and where? he has personally attacked more regular posters here than anyone and has received a free pass. feeling sorry for him is rediculous.

Stillers#1
02-15-2007, 05:58 PM
who is goading bengalbrian and where? he has personally attacked more regular posters here than anyone and has received a free pass. feeling sorry for him is rediculous.

I wouldnt go so far as to say I am sticking up for him. I am saying that we all have done/said stuff worthy of bans. I'm still here (kinda), you're still here, BB hasn't done anything more than you or I have. Yeah he trolls, and he is a total homer, but we are all homer for our team.

BB brings some good stuff to the table every now and then, you just gotta take off the Stiller Glasses sometimes.

tony hipchest
02-15-2007, 06:22 PM
I wouldnt go so far as to say I am sticking up for him. I am saying that we all have done/said stuff worthy of bans. I'm still here (kinda), you're still here, BB hasn't done anything more than you or I have. Yeah he trolls, and he is a total homer, but we are all homer for our team.

BB brings some good stuff to the table every now and then, you just gotta take off the Stiller Glasses sometimes.i still dont see where he was goaded. i dont care if hes banned or not even though he has openly challenged mods. said he would never return and practically begged to be banned. with all his flaming, he is the one who sends pm's to mods begging for help, and calls out other posters for breaking the rules.

i really dont care if he directly calls me a "jester" in a forum outside the BF. the bigger problem is if i indirectly say "obnoxious bengalfan" it is immediately deleted. our own regular members have been treated much more harshly than brian. he deserves no sympathy. via PM i can direct you to plenty of things brian has done that NO ONE on this board has gotten away with. brians rep here is well earned.

Stillers#1
02-15-2007, 08:22 PM
I'm not saying his reputation isn't well deserved, I am just sayin if he were to get banned (and just a small example of the goading is in this thread by a mod), there are a lot of people who would also have to be banned, you and I included.

tony hipchest
02-15-2007, 09:37 PM
I'm not saying his reputation isn't well deserved, I am just sayin if he were to get banned (and just a small example of the goading is in this thread by a mod), there are a lot of people who would also have to be banned, you and I included.i dont know about you, but definitely not me. if we are going bu LITP's standards, then i wouldve been banned as soon as i said anything negative about the patriots, but if we are going by steelersfevers standards, there is an infraction system that has been set up, and i have not done ANYTHING to earn a banning within that system and set of rules. bengalbrian though, is a completely different story.

but anyways, discussing indescrepancies such as this has seen multiple threads locked, edited, or posts deleted, and i have been warned i will be shit canned if i continue to discuss matters on the open forum. feel free to pm me if you need "proof" and examples.

:confused: you still havent shown where a mod has been doing any goading. i really hope you arent confusing the initials BB (bulletin board) with BB (bengalbrian). :dang:

HometownGal
02-15-2007, 10:00 PM
I can testify to that........ I got my whoopin! :crutches: (and learned my lesson!) :tt02:

Yes you did and you've been a very good boy ever since. :wink02: :hug:

HometownGal
02-15-2007, 10:12 PM
there are a lot of people who would also have to be banned, you and I included.

Would you like me to ban you, huh, would ya? :wink02: :flap: :wink02:

C'mon guys, this is silly. The COC wasn't created just to sit there and look all purrrrrty. There is nothing wrong with some harmless banter between members, but deliberate and unwarranted personal attacks against any member is a no-no and cause for an infract in accordance with the COC. Believe me - I hate to infract anyone, but as I said, I don't play faves and do what is expected of me as a Mod. If you have a problem with a particular member, meet 'em in a dark alley somewhere - punch 'em in the nose, claw their eyes out, beyotch slap 'em senseless - whatever your poison, but please try to keep it off the board. It's really not an unreasonable request. :cheers:

Now we can all whistle a nice round of Kumbaya. And a one-a, and a two-a, and a three-a.............:whistle: :whistle:

Stillers#1
02-16-2007, 12:08 AM
Your not there yet. But with plenty of hard work we can show you the door.:sofunny:

Thats not goading?

Preacher
02-16-2007, 01:24 AM
Thats not goading?

I actually took that as humor.

I have seen him put that type of thing on a couple of threads... heck.. I think he may have done it with HTG.

Granted... Maybe he shouldn't joke like that being a mod... but I definitely don't call it goading.

HometownGal
02-16-2007, 08:05 AM
Thats not goading?

I should paddle you for even asking that. :wink02:

Notice the laughing icon at the end of his post? :mallet:

Stillers#1
02-16-2007, 11:51 AM
I should paddle you for even asking that. :wink02:

Notice the laughing icon at the end of his post? :mallet:

So if I call him a douchebag and put a :flap: then everything is alright?

Livinginthe past
02-16-2007, 12:04 PM

Hey Stillers,

Fair is fair - making a comment that most can see was meant in good humor is very different to insulting someone and then putting a smiley after it.

The main thing is to maintain an enviroment where everyone is friendly and people can say what they want...up to a point.

The thing is, there are guidelines - but forum behavior doesn't come in two shades - black and white - there are alot of gray areas.

It doesn't help when people deliberately try to exploit them.

To sum up - you can't please all of the people all of the time - we do the best we can.

NM

Stillers#1
02-16-2007, 12:21 PM
I dunno, I have noticed that whenever a certain mod wants to make a snide comment, he does put a smiley after as if to say, " I'm in high school, so I'm allowed to be immature, oh and I'm a mod if you don't like it, take yourself elsewhere."

I've posted in several threads shut down by him, b/c some "kid" thinks the comments have gone too far. He has his head buried so far up the admin's ass, that Mike is probably shitting Pokemon cards.

Livinginthe past
02-16-2007, 12:30 PM
I dunno, I have noticed that whenever a certain mod wants to make a snide comment, he does put a smiley after as if to say, " I'm in high school, so I'm allowed to be immature, oh and I'm a mod if you don't like it, take yourself elsewhere."

I've posted in several threads shut down by him, b/c some "kid" thinks the comments have gone too far. He has his head buried so far up the admin's ass, that Mike is probably shitting Pokemon cards.

You have your opinion and I have mine.

I have 'known' this Mod for quite some time (as well as you can know someone on a message board) and have never had the impression of 'snideness' or underhand tactics.

You may be of the opinion that your threads were unfairly 'shut down' but like I said you can't please everybody all of the time, the mod makes the best decision he can based on the evidence at hand and his interpretation of the rules.

I think you've made you feelings very clear on this subject - I think nothing more can be gained from this, to be honest.

NM

Stillers#1
02-16-2007, 12:42 PM
Hey, he doesnt need you to stick up for him, he's a "big boy" right?

Livinginthe past
02-16-2007, 01:03 PM
Hey, he doesnt need you to stick up for him, he's a "big boy" right?

Thats right.

Im just telling you how I see it.

I've defended you at times on this board and you have done the same for me - I know he doesn't 'need' my help.

Oh, and you still owe me a beer - i've had some hot British chicks 'on ice' for the last few weeks for your attention - they wont hang round forever.

NM

Stillers#1
02-16-2007, 01:24 PM
Lol.....if I ever get that way...I am actually looking at PCS'ing to Mildenhall.

Livinginthe past
02-16-2007, 01:43 PM
Lol.....if I ever get that way...I am actually looking at PCS'ing to Mildenhall.

Look harder.

Im having to do all the entertaining and I have to say - its stressful work.

NM

HometownGal
02-16-2007, 02:09 PM

C'mon Stillers - you know what I mean.

Mosca
02-16-2007, 02:31 PM
LOL, this whole thread is stupid anyhow; who cares about bengaldave and some Bengals forum?

Glad to see everyone smiling now.

Tom

stlrtruck
02-16-2007, 02:50 PM
LOL, this whole thread is stupid anyhow; who cares about bengaldave and some Bengals forum?

Glad to see everyone smiling now.

Tom

AMEN Mosca!!

I was just thinking the same thing! And was about to post it!!

Preacher
02-17-2007, 02:12 AM
Did you all hear???

BREAKING NEWS!!

The Bengals suck!

Just thought I would inform all of you on this thread!!! ANd yeah, this is a purposeful hijacking of a thread!!

MACH1
02-17-2007, 02:54 AM
What has 100,000 legs and 28 teeth?

A Bungals home game.

HometownGal
02-17-2007, 08:14 AM
ANd yeah, this is a purposeful hijacking of a thread!!

Something different Father? :wink02: :flap:

meanjoecoop
02-17-2007, 11:03 AM

Tom

Absolutely.

If there ever was a thread in need of locking it is this one. Please move it to the recycle bin!

Stillers#1
02-17-2007, 11:49 AM
Absolutely.

If there ever was a thread in need of locking it is this one. Please move it to the recycle bin!

Exactly.....yet it had 104 posts.

Livinginthe past
02-17-2007, 12:00 PM

No, 106.

tony hipchest
02-17-2007, 12:13 PM
I never knew you could actually smell the stench from simply looking at a photograph.why should this thread be locked? it brought us priceless and entertaining quotes like the one above. i mean has it really hurt anyone? hell, ive probably been personally attacked a dozen times in it, but its no sweat off my balls. personally, id rather read this thread than "how to make a quiche" in the recipies forum, but i wouldnt call for it to be locked just cause i dont like the topic or wouldnt read it. this thread will die by itself like the many before it.

floodcitygirl
02-17-2007, 02:10 PM
personally, id rather read this thread than "how to make a quiche" in the recipies forum, but i wouldnt call for it to be locked just cause i dont like the topic or wouldnt read it. Now you wouldn't be referring to my "egg pie thread", would you???? I'll have you know that recipe and thread is a culinary masterpiece!!!! And you're comparing THAT to reading about the torrid goings-on over at CB????!!!! :wantsome: LOL!

tony hipchest
02-17-2007, 02:23 PM
Now you wouldn't be referring to my "egg pie thread", would you???? I'll have you know that recipe and thread is a culinary masterpiece!!!! And you're comparing THAT to reading about the torrid goings-on over at CB????!!!! :wantsome: LOL!:jawdrop: lol. i didnt know there was an "egg pie thread"!

classic! :sofunny:

(sorry, if i knew there was, i woulda said lemon merengue or something else like that) :dang:

theres not a merengue recipe in there, is there?

Preacher
02-17-2007, 04:47 PM
Something different Father? :wink02: :flap:

Hey Now...

Blessed are the peacemakers..
especially if they carry an AK-47

floodcitygirl
02-17-2007, 05:12 PM
:jawdrop: lol. i didnt know there was an "egg pie thread"!

classic! :sofunny:

(sorry, if i knew there was, i woulda said lemon merengue or something else like that) :dang:

theres not a merengue recipe in there, is there?No....there isn't! THAT was SUPPOSED to be my surprise posting for today! But now that you've gone and besmirked it ahead, I guess it will be the loss for all of the people who have axiously been awaiting the PERFECT winter-blah breaking dessert. Thanks alot Tony! There goes my plans for the weekend! :pity: :flap:

tony hipchest
02-17-2007, 10:46 PM
No....there isn't! THAT was SUPPOSED to be my surprise posting for today! But now that you've gone and besmirked it ahead, I guess it will be the loss for all of the people who have axiously been awaiting the PERFECT winter-blah breaking dessert. Thanks alot Tony! There goes my plans for the weekend! :pity: :flap:

here you go:

HUMBLE PIE

1 graham cracker crust
24 oz of shit :poop: (cat crap after repeated feedings of tuna works best)
1 can of artificial whipped cream
1 bengal fan

put shit in graham cracker crust. top with whipped cream. serve steaming fresh to your favorite bunglefan.

the shit is said to neutralize the bitterness of the -

shayne graham cracker crust
the artificial organization they represent
and the whippings they constantly endure

:toofunny: sometimes i kill me. this is almost deserving of its own thread.

floodcitygirl
02-17-2007, 11:12 PM
Although YOU don't sound humble Tony, I almost have to forgive you since your recipe is for an anti-Bungle pie. :wink02:

Preacher
02-18-2007, 01:02 AM
What... Tony Humble??? NEVER!!!!!!!!!!!!

LOL.. (don't know why I am ripping on Tony... I did so in a welcome thread too!!)

tony hipchest
02-18-2007, 02:26 AM
What... Tony Humble??? NEVER!!!!!!!!!!!!

LOL.. (don't know why I am ripping on Tony... I did so in a welcome thread too!!)lol. that wasnt a rip. im still trying to figure out if theres a reason i should be humble?

bunglefans? yes. thats why i invented a pie for them. probably not as tasty as the egg pie on their face or merengue though. then again, i never claimed to be emeril. :chuckle:

BengalBrian
02-19-2007, 10:29 AM
lol

WTF

Preacher
02-19-2007, 05:29 PM
lol. that wasnt a rip. im still trying to figure out if theres a reason i should be humble?

bunglefans? yes. thats why i invented a pie for them. probably not as tasty as the egg pie on their face or merengue though. then again, i never claimed to be emeril. :chuckle:

Hey Tony...

I could see you writing a book...

Humbleness... and how I attained it!

It could be followed up with another book... 10 most humble people, and how i chose the other nine!!! :sofunny:

Your a good guy Tony!!! :cheers:<------ Pepsi.

tony hipchest
02-19-2007, 05:42 PM
Hey Tony...

I could see you writing a book...

Humbleness... and how I attained it!

It could be followed up with another book... 10 most humble people, and how i chose the other nine!!! :sofunny:

.:toofunny:

lol

WTFanother great, thought provoking, 6 character, contribution from our resident bengaltroll. :thumbsup:

HometownGal
02-19-2007, 06:13 PM
here you go:

HUMBLE PIE

1 graham cracker crust
24 oz of shit :poop: (cat crap after repeated feedings of tuna works best)
1 can of artificial whipped cream
1 bengal fan

put shit in graham cracker crust. top with whipped cream. serve steaming fresh to your favorite bunglefan.

the shit is said to neutralize the bitterness of the -

shayne graham cracker crust
the artificial organization they represent
and the whippings they constantly endure

:toofunny: sometimes i kill me. this is almost deserving of its own thread.

Tony, Tony, Tony - nooooooooo! Don't waste the whipped cream, even if it is artificial!!!! :jawdrop: To make it more appealing to a Bungle, use......

http://www.americarx.com/ProductImages/personalcare/femininehygience/226555.jpg + http://calicogypsy-ivil.tripod.com/sitebuildercontent/sitebuilderpictures/.pond/cornstarch.jpg.w180h293.jpg

whip it up real nice and fluffy and spread on that Humble Pie. :thumbsup:

tony hipchest
02-19-2007, 06:18 PM
Tony, Tony, Tony - nooooooooo! Don't waste the whipped cream, even if it is artificial!!!! :jawdrop: To make it more appealing to a Bungle, use......

http://www.americarx.com/ProductImages/personalcare/femininehygience/226555.jpg + http://calicogypsy-ivil.tripod.com/sitebuildercontent/sitebuilderpictures/.pond/cornstarch.jpg.w180h293.jpg

:toofunny: :toofunny: :toofunny: :toofunny: :toofunny:

that is freaking hilarious!

Preacher
02-19-2007, 07:33 PM

In the IMMORTAL words of a professor (to remain unamed) when he saw my Greek grades as I was applying for a Ph.D. program...

OH MY!! and no, that is wasn't a good thing!

HometownGal
02-19-2007, 07:38 PM
:toofunny: :toofunny: :toofunny: :toofunny: :toofunny:

that is freaking hilarious!

And don't forget to top that pie with every male Bungle's favorite fruit, a......

http://www.kidsfarm.com/images/cherries/cherry_bing_l.jpg

:wink02: :jammin:

tony hipchest
02-19-2007, 07:47 PM
And don't forget to top that pie with every male Bungle's favorite fruit, a......

http://www.kidsfarm.com/images/cherries/cherry_bing_l.jpg

:banana: ???? :confused:

lol

WTF

:banana: :toofunny: :banana:

BengalBrian
02-20-2007, 12:41 AM
:toofunny:

another great, thought provoking, 6 character, contribution from our resident bengaltroll. :thumbsup:

:banana: ???? :confused:

:banana: :toofunny: :banana:

Another two pointless posts from the resident steelerfan :sofunny:

Preacher
02-20-2007, 01:54 AM
Hey Tony...

I understood exactly what you meant! and your right!