PDA

View Full Version : Thinking about moving to the Pittsburgh area

RoethlisBURGHer
01-22-2007, 06:52 PM
Hey everyone,I currently live in Cleveland and I have been rolling the thought of moving to the Pittsburgh area...I think I'd fit in better there.

It would be a little while before I moved,I wanna get out of at least most of my debt first.I would also have to secure a job and a place to live before I left...not to mention I wanna buy a new vehicle,hopefully a newer F-150,before I move.

I need to know a few things though:

What is PA's lisence plate law?Do they require your plate on the front and back?

Did PA put in the no after-market exhaust law?

What are some other laws I should know about.

Preacher
01-23-2007, 12:33 AM
You can probably go online and get all that information!!

MACH1
01-23-2007, 12:35 AM
Good luck

Sorry but that reminds of Jeff Foxworthy, you must be a redneck if: :smile:

Preacher
01-23-2007, 03:05 AM
Jeff Foxworthy.. LOL... thats funny

Tell you this much, any chance you get to leave Cleveland... LEAVE!!

HometownGal
01-23-2007, 07:16 AM
Roeth - I can't answer all of your questions, but I do know that PA does not require license plates on both the front and back of the vehicle. As far as the no after-market exhaust law, I know it was introduced but don't know for sure if it passed. I have linked the PA DMV site below - hope it helps! :smile:

http://www.dmv.org/pa-pennsylvania/department-motor-vehicles.php

RoethlisBURGHer
01-23-2007, 10:51 AM
Thanks guys...and what reminds you of Foxworthy bcrabt?

The reason I want to know about the aftermarket exhaust law is because I want to put an aftermarket dual exhaust on the F-150 when I get it.I am also a Ford Mustang enthusiest and I want to buy a 1990-1993 5.0 Foxbody and put an aftermarket dual exhaust on the car/

MACH1
01-23-2007, 11:57 AM
LOL it was just the way I read it. Where I live theres not a lot of laws like that i need to worry about.

I'm also a ford guy. I have a 2002 GT mustang and a 1970 MACH 1. Heres a pic, not a very good one took with my phone. Ohh and dont look at all the dust on it, since its parked for the winter. Now dont get all jealous on me....:sofunny:

memphissteelergirl
01-24-2007, 10:54 AM
Do a search on the web for the local Chamber of Commerce as well as the city's official website. Those are always good sources. Good luck!

RoethlisBURGHer
02-01-2007, 07:23 PM
LOL it was just the way I read it. Where I live theres not a lot of laws like that i need to worry about.

I'm also a ford guy. I have a 2002 GT mustang and a 1970 MACH 1. Heres a pic, not a very good one took with my phone. Ohh and dont look at all the dust on it, since its parked for the winter. Now dont get all jealous on me....:sofunny:

Okay man,jealousy reigns supreme!I WANT THAT CAR!

I can't believe I hijacked my own thread.

thatashleygirl
05-12-2007, 02:35 PM
Wow. I would rather live on the Clemente bridge than in a mansion in Cleveland! Get out as soon as you get the chance!