PDA

View Full Version : Super Bowl 13 on the NFL Network

3 to be 4
01-22-2007, 08:34 PM
its on now. sorry if this was posted earlier

Atlanta Dan
01-22-2007, 09:21 PM
I had forgotten it was on tonight until I saw this post - turned on NFL Network just in time to see Swann run a flanker screen to around the Dallas 35 with less than 2:00 to go in the first half (a drive that ended in the actual game with a pass to Bleier to put the Steelers up 21-14 at the half). Instead of showing the rest of the drive the game then jumps after a NFL Netwoek commercial to the 3rd quarter - sheesh!

Too bad NFL Network apparently does not have a recording of the whole game (or had the game edited by morons for broadcast)- maybe I should ask them if they want to borrow my game recording of the entire SB XIII.

Hobbes
01-22-2007, 10:15 PM
I had forgotten it was on tonight until I saw this post - turned on NFL Network just in time to see Swann run a flanker screen to around the Dallas 35 with less than 2:00 to go in the first half (a drive that ended in the actual game with a pass to Bleier to put the Steelers up 21-14 at the half). Instead of showing the rest of the drive the game then jumps after a NFL Netwoek commercial to the 3rd quarter - sheesh!

Too bad NFL Network apparently does not have a recording of the whole game (or had the game edited by morons for broadcast)- maybe I should ask them if they want to borrow my game recording of the entire SB XIII.

I thought I missed something. . . they came back a commerical and it was the third quarter! :dang:

tony hipchest
01-22-2007, 10:31 PM
its on now. sorry if this was posted earlierhard to believe this was bradshaws 1st 300 yd passing game. i bet even back then there were patfans (not you) and bunglefans, who said, "yeah, but bradshaw cant win passing the ball" or "bradshaw relies on a good defense and running game."

terry always saved his best for last.

the fun thing about watching these replays is counting how many times flags would be thrown with the current rules.