tony hipchest
01-22-2007, 10:02 PM
18-point lead :wave:

:chuckle: thats funny. unfortunately some patfans are no longer responding to any smack from steelerfans. their contributions will be missed.

HometownGal
01-22-2007, 10:12 PM
4 in 6 :tt02:
DYNASTY

DYNASTY

DYNASTY

DYNASTY

DYNASTY

4 in 6 :tt02: :tt02: :tt02: :tt02: :tt02: :tt02: :tt02: :tt02:

And did I say...........DYNASTY?:king: :toofunny: :toofunny:

X-Terminator
01-23-2007, 12:02 AM
5-3 5-3 5-3.

Might aswell get that one out of the way. :sofunny:

NM

So? At least we're ABLE to bring them up! That puts the Steelers among the NFL's elite franchises, the "Kings of Kings," if you will.

Now don't be ashamed, maybe the Pats will be there...someday... :sofunny:

Livinginthe past
01-23-2007, 01:28 AM
So? At least we're ABLE to bring them up! That puts the Steelers among the NFL's elite franchises, the "Kings of Kings," if you will.

Now don't be ashamed, maybe the Pats will be there...someday... :sofunny:

Like I said before, im sure thats great comfort when your in the stand losing to the....to the....wow even now its hard to imagine.....the Oakland Raiders...Bwahahahaha.

I didnt take any delight in that though, to be honest, its tough watching a 'King of Kings' franchise lose to the worst team in the NFL - humbling even.

5 rings...5 rings...5 rings :tt02: :tt02: :tt02:

NM

fansince'76
01-23-2007, 01:30 AM
Like I said before, im sure thats great comfort when your in the stand losing to the....to the....wow even now its hard to imagine.....the Oakland Raiders...Bwahahahaha.NM

Funny you should mention the Raiders - they only have a "paltry" 3 rings, too. Bwahahahaha.

X-Terminator
01-23-2007, 03:52 AM
Like I said before, im sure thats great comfort when your in the stand losing to the....to the....wow even now its hard to imagine.....the Oakland Raiders...Bwahahahaha.

I didnt take any delight in that though, to be honest, its tough watching a 'King of Kings' franchise lose to the worst team in the NFL - humbling even.

Shiznit like that happens in today's NFL, with parity and all that. As someone has stated in another forum, there's no such thing as an easy game anymore. It still doesn't do a thing to diminish the Steelers' status as one of the elite NFL franchises.

NM

Now you're getting it! :tt02: :tt02: :tt02:

Newzfoxjr
01-23-2007, 07:37 AM

NM

And you got shut out by the Dolphins. Everyone loses to a bad team now and then. You don't have to resort to something that by now doesn't matter, just to try to offend Steeler fans. At least our insults about the Pats are current. =\

meanjoecoop
01-23-2007, 08:02 AM
Funny you should mention the Raiders - they only have a "paltry" 3 rings, too. Bwahahahaha.

I dont know that I would give them credit for all 3 wins. 2 were in Oakland and 1 belongs to LA. In a way, wins should belong to the city of origin. :tap:

Either way, only wearing 3 rings when you have 4 fingers and a thumb, is like going out half dressed. :chuckle:

memphissteelergirl
01-23-2007, 09:20 AM
:yawn: :yawn:

Livinginthe past
01-23-2007, 12:13 PM
And you got shut out by the Dolphins. Everyone loses to a bad team now and then. You don't have to resort to something that by now doesn't matter, just to try to offend Steeler fans. At least our insults about the Pats are current. =\

So getting beat by the 2-14 Raiders is not 'current' but getting beat by the 14-4 Colts is a source for smack eh?

You know, if the Steelers had made the postseason instead of totally flopping in a pathetic attempt at a repeat (3rd in the division behind the Bengals for chrissakes) we'd have something a little more current..... but they didnt and we dont.

NM

lamberts-lost-tooth
01-23-2007, 12:42 PM
So getting beat by the 2-14 Raiders is not 'current' but getting beat by the 14-4 Colts is a source for smack eh?

You know, if the Steelers had made the postseason instead of totally flopping in a pathetic attempt at a repeat (3rd in the division behind the Bengals for chrissakes) we'd have something a little more current..... but they didnt and we dont.

NM

Soooooo...the difference is...you got a hat and a t-shirt?...and lost to the #32 ranked run defense in the league?
....and our Lombardi is more "current" then yours....:flap: :flap: :smile:

Livinginthe past
01-23-2007, 01:02 PM
Soooooo...the difference is...you got a hat and a t-shirt?...and lost to the #32 ranked run defense in the league?
....and our Lombardi is more "current" then yours....:flap: :flap: :smile:

The difference is that a majority of Patriots fans feel that their team gave their all - and over achieved this year.

Most Steeler fans feel that their team screwed the pooch this year with indisciplined, poorly coached football.

I'd take the former everytime.

NM

MACH1
01-23-2007, 01:13 PM
The difference is that a majority of Patriots fans feel that their team gave their all - and over achieved this year.

Most Steeler fans feel that their team screwed the pooch this year with indisciplined, poorly coached football.

NM

But in the end they achieved nothing. Time to go :fishing:

Livinginthe past
01-23-2007, 01:18 PM
But in the end they achieved nothing. Time to go :fishing:

Something the Steelers have made much more of a specialty since the heady days of the steroid induced 'Steel curtain' huh?

You want to throw the 2006 Patriots in with the 2006 Steelers - you have to put the 2006 Raiders in there too.

If thats the case, you can always say you lost to a team that achieved the same as you did - the Raiders.

NM

MACH1
01-23-2007, 01:25 PM
Lets not forget to add the 2006 Dolphins, they achieved just as much as the pats also.

Livinginthe past
01-23-2007, 01:33 PM
Lets not forget to add the 2006 Dolphins, they achieved just as much as the pats also.

Just goes to show the lack of logic that permeates your 'theory'.

If you are to be believed you have two groups of football teams - one group contains one team (the SB winner) and other group contains the other 31 teams.

Those 31 teams have all achieved the same have they?

Where does that leave Cowher and his 'fantastic' regular season record?

HOF imposter anyone?

By your definition, Cowher failed every year of his reign that he didnt win the SB.

I make that a 93% failure rate.

That sounds pretty bad to me - still at least you can always lie back and think of Bradshaw.

NM

tony hipchest
01-23-2007, 01:58 PM
Something the Steelers have made much more of a specialty since the heady days of the steroid induced 'Steel curtain' huh?

NMthe "steel curtain" on roids? :sofunny: yeah, i guess jack lambert and his imposing 212 lbs just give that one a way.

but i get it. scrawny old lambert showed all the signs of juicing but brady and bruschi dont :rolleyes:

Livinginthe past
01-23-2007, 02:03 PM
the "steel curtain" on roids? :sofunny: yeah, i guess jack lambert and his imposing 212 lbs just give that one a way.

but i get it. scrawny old lambert showed all the signs of juicing but brady and bruschi dont :rolleyes:

Glad you get it.

Tainted SB last year - tainted Dynasty aswell.

NM

fansince'76
01-23-2007, 02:05 PM
Glad you get it.

*Cough* Tuck Rule *Cough*

lamberts-lost-tooth
01-23-2007, 02:08 PM

NM

Actually you made that up...its pure fabrication....The TRUTH is that most fans know that if you take away Bens accident and surgery...we would have won at least one more game and been in the playoff race...and in the post season...we showed last year what might have happened.

Some fans may think it was undisciplined play..and poor coaching....BUT the majority would side on Ben playing much better if not for the medical problems.

HometownGal
01-23-2007, 02:13 PM
Actually you made that up...its pure fabrication....The TRUTH is that most fans know that if you take away Bens accident and surgery...we would have won at least one more game and been in the playoff race...and in the post season...we showed last year what might have happened.

Some fans may think it was undisciplined play..and poor coaching....BUT the majority would side on Ben playing much better if not for the medical problems.

http://www.globalschoolnet.org/about/images/applause.gif

Livinginthe past
01-23-2007, 02:14 PM

http://forums.steelersfever.com/showthread.php?t=13850

You want to take a poll?

Thats fine.

Anyway, I certainly would include the starting of Ben after those injuries as 'poor coaching'.

NM

MACH1
01-23-2007, 02:15 PM
Just goes to show the lack of logic that permeates your 'theory'.

If you are to be believed you have two groups of football teams - one group contains one team (the SB winner) and other group contains the other 31 teams.

Those 31 teams have all achieved the same have they?

Where does that leave Cowher and his 'fantastic' regular season record?

HOF imposter anyone?

By your definition, Cowher failed every year of his reign that he didnt win the SB.

I make that a 93% failure rate.

That sounds pretty bad to me - still at least you can always lie back and think of Bradshaw.

NM

Yes the Steelers underachieved this year, I'll give you that.

The pats did achieved one thing, The biggest choke job in AFCCG history. Thats something you can hang your hat on.
Thats 100% failure

lamberts-lost-tooth
01-23-2007, 02:18 PM
Glad you get it.

NM

Gotta tell you...its weird seeing a steeler board mod call our legacy tainted....

hardwork
01-23-2007, 02:18 PM
Shiznit like that happens in today's NFL, with parity and all that. As someone has stated in another forum, there's no such thing as an easy game anymore.

That's exactly right. And when you can win 3 SBs in 4 years in a league goverened by a spending cap and forced parity, you can talk. Until then, you ain't done sh*t.

fansince'76
01-23-2007, 02:20 PM
That's exactly right. And when you can win 3 SBs in 4 years in a league goverened by a spending cap and forced parity, you can talk. Until then, you ain't done sh*t.

:blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah:

Livinginthe past
01-23-2007, 02:20 PM
Gotta tell you...its weird seeing a steeler board mod call our legacy tainted....

Im sure you'll recover :wink02:

NM

Livinginthe past
01-23-2007, 02:21 PM
Yes the Steelers underachieved this year, I'll give you that.

The pats did achieved one thing, The biggest choke job in AFCCG history. Thats something you can hang your hat on.
Thats 100% failure

Ha ha.

Yeah ok.

NM

lamberts-lost-tooth
01-23-2007, 02:22 PM
Im sure you'll recover :wink02:

NM

I dont know...seems like maybe hardwork has hacked your password

hardwork
01-23-2007, 02:24 PM

Well, management skills are inbred in all Patriots and Patriots fans.

stlrtruck
01-23-2007, 02:26 PM

Is it coincidence that you use the words inbred, patriots, and patriots fans in the same sentence?

lamberts-lost-tooth
01-23-2007, 02:26 PM

..wont be the last time you see the words inbred and patriot fan in the same sentence...

fansince'76
01-23-2007, 02:29 PM
..wont be the last time you see the words inbred and patriot fan in the same sentence...

Daaaa-ddy. :sofunny:

HometownGal
01-23-2007, 02:30 PM
Until then, you ain't done sh*t.

Count the purty diamonds. Here - I'll help ya. 1, 2, 3, 4, 5

http://z.about.com/d/jewelry/1/0/T/B/superbowl_xl_ring.jpg

Big D
01-23-2007, 02:30 PM
starting to grow a little tired of patriot fans comming into a Steelers forum just to talk shit about us. And it also doesnt help when one of our own mods fuels the fire.

fansince'76
01-23-2007, 02:33 PM

Point taken. The argument can also be made that today's "championship" teams are a hell of a lot weaker, have much less depth, and the league itself has become watered down due to expansion. Works both ways.

lamberts-lost-tooth
01-23-2007, 02:39 PM
Point taken. The argument can also be made that today's "championship" teams are a hell of a lot weaker, have much less depth, and the league itself has become watered down due to expansion. Works both ways.

Point....fansince'76!!

tony hipchest
01-23-2007, 02:42 PM
Point taken. The argument can also be made that today's "championship" teams are a hell of a lot weaker, have much less depth, and the league itself has become watered down due to expansion. Works both ways.i dont know about weaker. the patriots just have the better, more undetectable juice, you know, with bradys connection to BALCO and all.

hardwork
01-23-2007, 02:47 PM
Is it coincidence that you use the words inbred, patriots, and patriots fans in the same sentence?

I can understand why a Steeler fan would take it that way.

Your basic Squeeler fan: Overweight. Wears their Squeeler shirt, and white cotton socks, to church. Tailgates in their driveway. Home schools their children. Doesn't live in Pennsylvania. Drives a Ford pickup even though they work at home depot. Missing several front teeth. Eats canned cat tunafish when not pigging out on Chinese. Has an abandoned refrigerator sitting on their front porch. Never got past the 11 grade.

That's some of your more positive aspects of a Squeeler fan.

Livinginthe past
01-23-2007, 02:47 PM
starting to grow a little tired of patriot fans comming into a Steelers forum just to talk shit about us. And it also doesnt help when one of our own mods fuels the fire.

Really?

Then if it upsets you so, perhaps you should stop posting threads like this in the Blast furnace?

"Brady couldnt hold Montanas jock" - author - Big D.

It just sounds childish when you make threads like this ,and then cry because Patriots fans give a little back (mod or no mod)

Fuel the fire? Ha ha.

Nice one.

NM

HometownGal
01-23-2007, 02:49 PM
I can understand why a Steeler fan would take it that way.

Your basic Squeeler fan: Overweight. Wears their Squeeler shirt, and white cotton socks, to church. Tailgates in their driveway. Home schools their children. Doesn't live in Pennsylvania. Drives a Ford pickup even though they work at home depot. Missing several front teeth. Eats canned cat tunafish when not pigging out on Chinese. Has an abandoned refrigerator sitting on their front porch. Never got past the 11 grade.

That's some of your more positive aspects of a Squeeler fan.

You forgot one - knew they had a team before 2001. :flap: :flap: :tt02:

Big D
01-23-2007, 02:49 PM
Really?

Then if it upsets you so, perhaps you should stop posting threads like this in the Blast furnace?

It just sounds childish when you make threads like this ,and then cry because Patriots fans give a little back (mod or no mod)

Fuel the fire? Ha ha.

Nice one.

NM

you must look to see that I didnt start this thread. I did start the brady thread. But with the recent drama in this forum you think a mod would do there part not to fuel the fire.

fansince'76
01-23-2007, 02:50 PM
Really?

"Brady couldnt hold Montanas jock" - author - Big D.

Fuel the fire? Ha ha.

Nice one.

NM

Agreed, LITP. It's a smack talk forum - nothing personal, nothing serious, just shit-talking amongst fans of different teams. All in good fun. I certainly don't take any of it seriously. :smile:

Livinginthe past
01-23-2007, 02:51 PM
you must look to see that I didnt start this thread. I did start the brady thread. But with the recent drama in this forum you think a mod would do there part not to fuel the fire.

I quoted the thread you did start.

Like I say, you come off like a crybaby - starting smack threads and then whining when Patriots fans give a little back.

Give the mod duties thing a rest too - im not breaking any rules.

NM

hardwork
01-23-2007, 02:51 PM

Well, you can always pretend you're part of a dynasty.

Livinginthe past
01-23-2007, 02:52 PM
Agreed, LITP. It's a smack talk forum - nothing personal, nothing serious, just shit-talking amongst fans of different teams. All in good fun. I certainly don't take any of it seriously. :smile:

Good man. :cheers:

Its what we do a little of between the end of one season and the start of the next - keeps us sane right? :wink02:

NM

fansince'76
01-23-2007, 02:54 PM
Its what we do a little of between the end of one season and the start of the next - keeps us sane right? :wink02:

Agreed - I'm also a basketball fan, but b-ball doesn't fill the void once football season is over, and hockey and baseball bore me to tears. Gotta do something 'til August. :smile:

Big D
01-23-2007, 02:55 PM

Like I say, you come off like a crybaby - starting smack threads and then whining when Patriots fans give a little back.

NM

Well litp it's not about breaking the rules it's about holding yourself to a high standard being a mod in all. And since you got personal with me calling me a cry baby let me give you some criticism right back. I think you live for the drama around here, You take bait more then any poster on here. Just my opinion. I could care less about patriot fans talking smack in here. But not only is the smack talking in the blast furnace it's also going in the general steelers discussion. Take my critisim as you wish. If you would like to talk to me about if further feel free to pm me.

HometownGal
01-23-2007, 02:55 PM
Well, you can always pretend you're part of a dynasty.

And you can pretend that you know your team's history. :toofunny: :propeller :propeller

Big D
01-23-2007, 02:56 PM
And you can pretend that you know your team's history. :toofunny: :propeller :propeller

ouch.

hardwork
01-23-2007, 02:57 PM

What recent drama?

lamberts-lost-tooth
01-23-2007, 02:58 PM

NM

and how many points will you give yourself for a personal attack?

tony hipchest
01-23-2007, 02:58 PM

NM i guess so.

No big deal.

Just saying (as a Patriots fan) there is no need to get dragged down into anything too unsavory.

They'll be a little smack headed our way - but unless its from Colts fans - I dont think i'll give it the time of day.

We'll be back next year :cheers:

NM

couldnt resist huh? :busted:

Livinginthe past
01-23-2007, 02:59 PM
Well litp it's not about breaking the rules it's about holding yourself to a high standard being a mod in all. And since you got personal with me calling me a cry baby let me give you some criticism right back. I think you live for the drama around here, You take bait more then any poster on here. Just my opinion. I could care less about patriot fans talking smack in here. But not only is the smack talking in the blast furnace it's also going in the general steelers discussion. Take my critisim as you wish. If you would like to talk to me about if further feel free to pm me.

Meh.

If I even become a mod on a board you own, i'll give your criticism some validation.

If I bait so much - find me some smack threads that I have actually started.

I doubt you'll find it easy.

You want to bring it, then be prepared to get it back.

Simple.

NM

Big D

exactly. It's ok to call someone a crybaby but you cant call someone a puke. More litp double standards

hardwork

Ha ha. I only worked for an AFL owner.

Big D
01-23-2007, 03:01 PM
Meh.

If I even become a mod on a board you own, i'll give your criticism some validation.

If I bait so much - find me some smack threads that I have actually started.

I doubt you'll find it easy.

You want to bring it, then be prepared to get it back.

Simple.

NM

You think I care about your smack talk to me? come on your not that great.

tony hipchest
and how many points will you give yourself for a personal attack? :busted:

(i woulda had a quick 5 with that remark, thats for sure.)

Livinginthe past

Ha ha.

You want me to retrospectively go back and dock people points for observations on that level?

We'd have have next to nobody left here.

Typical, Steelers get a little back and they start looking for loopholes.

Suck it up, LLT.

NM

Livinginthe past
01-23-2007, 03:02 PM
i guess so.

couldnt resist huh? :busted:

I wasn't going to address Colts related smack from Steeler fans.

Steeler v Patriots smack is fair game.

NM

Big D
Ha ha.

You want me to retrospectively go back and dock people points for observations on that level?

Suck it up, LLT.

NM

so why is it ok to call me a crybaby. But another member getting 5 points for calling someone a puke?

hardwork
exactly. It's ok to call someone a crybaby but you cant call someone a puke. More litp double standards

What some chesse with that whine?

Livinginthe past
01-23-2007, 03:03 PM
You think I care about your smack talk to me? come on your not that great.

It what you are crying about isn't it?

Patriots fans coming into the Blast furnace and talking smack (the cheek of it)

NM

Big D
01-23-2007, 03:04 PM
What some chese with that whine?

are you seriously still talking? you think by how far you have gotten your ass handed to you that you would back off. guess not

Livinginthe past
01-23-2007, 03:05 PM
so why is it ok to call me a crybaby. But another member getting 5 points for calling someone a puke?

If you need that explained, then I can't help.

Sorry.

You see those pictures of kleenex Steeler fans have been offering Patriots fans?

Help yourself to one.

NM

tony hipchest
01-23-2007, 03:05 PM
i would like to know the merit of infracting one of our longstanding members for calling somebody a puke, while the obvious double standard and hypocricy is flaunted.

Big D
01-23-2007, 03:06 PM

Sorry.

You see those pictures of kleenex Steeler fans have been offering Patriots fans?

Help yourself to one.

NM

oh so you cant explain as a mod why it's ok to call someone a cry baby but not a puke huh?

tony hipchest
01-23-2007, 03:07 PM
Ha ha.

Suck it up, LLT.

NM

classic litp spin

Livinginthe past
i would like to know the merit of infracting one of our longstanding members for calling somebody a puke, while the obvious double standard and hypocricy is flaunted.

Addressed above.

If you feel the need to address it further than you can always report another one of my posts - that would be 3 in recent times.

NM

Big D
Come on tony, you have been here for awhile. You should be well aware of litps great double standards.

tony hipchest
01-23-2007, 03:08 PM

Sorry.

Help yourself to one.

NM

classic litp deflection

Big D
01-23-2007, 03:09 PM
Addressed above.

If you feel the need to address it further than you can always report another one of my posts - that would be 3 in recent times.
and who does that go to. This is just wrong.
NM

hardwork
01-23-2007, 03:09 PM
are you seriously still talking? you think by how far you have gotten your ass handed to you that you would back off. guess not

Yeah, I know, mission accomplished. Lol, you and Bush.

Livinginthe past
01-23-2007, 03:10 PM
Looks like im in the possesion of alot of 'classic' moves.

Enjoy :sofunny:

Instead of crying about the naughty Patriots fans - how about getting it back onto football?

c'mon it must be time you reminded us about the......5 rings :sofunny:

NM

Livinginthe past
01-23-2007, 03:11 PM
and who does that go to. This is just wrong. :crying01:

Look theres even a smiley for it.

Ha ha.

NM

Big D
01-23-2007, 03:13 PM

NM

your right. You didnt break the rules until you called me a cry baby. Which is a personal attack. And as I said my problem isnt whats been going on in here it's whats going on in the steelers discussion

tony hipchest
01-23-2007, 03:15 PM
Addressed above.

NMclassic litp diversion.

3 huh? funny thats about as many bogus infractions i received.

...as if telling somebody not to "quit their day job" could really crush someones fragile psyche on a personal level. :rolleyes:

Big D
01-23-2007, 03:15 PM
:crying01:

Look theres even a smiley for it.

Ha ha.

NM

and yet you couldnt go into a pm and discuss this with me. Shows me how much you love the drama and attention. I was going to say this to you privately but you chose to have things exposed. I had your back when they first named you a mod. But i've seen who you really are the past few weeks. You set double standards you infract people for personal reasons. In case you didnt know you are a reason why at least three great posters have left around here.You cause more trouble around here then good. Congrats you win :cheers:

Livinginthe past
01-23-2007, 03:17 PM
classic litp diversion.

3 huh? funny thats about as many bogus infractions i received.

...as if telling somebody not to "quit their day job" could really crush someones fragile psyche on a personal level. :rolleyes:

I didnt give that though did I?

The mods of that day gave you the infraction - presumably for not being able to distinguish between the NFL forum and the BF.

Thats just a guess though.

NM

hardwork
01-23-2007, 03:18 PM

Send it to me. I'll get right on it.

Livinginthe past
01-23-2007, 03:19 PM
and yet you couldnt go into a pm and discuss this with me. Shows me how much you love the drama and attention. I was going to say this to you privately but you chose to have things exposed. I had your back when they first named you a mod. But i've seen who you really are the past few weeks. You set double standards you infract people for personal reasons. In case you didnt know you are a reason why at least three great posters have left around here.You cause more trouble around here then good. Congrats you win :cheers:

I'll be honest, I really couldnt care about what your opinion of me is.

If you dont like it, you'll just have to lump it.

I have never infracted anyone for 'personal reasons' - who are you talking about?

Like I say, you are the one who brought this issue up.

NM

MACH1
01-23-2007, 03:19 PM
Send it to me. I'll get right on it.

Just like the bandwagon your on??

Big D
01-23-2007, 03:21 PM
I'll be honest, I really couldnt care about what your opinion of me is.

If you dont like it, you'll just have to lump it.

I have never infracted anyone for 'personal reasons' - who are you talking about?

Like I say, you are the one who brought this issue up.

NM

that is your general opinion isnt it. Just like all the other members that have left. You dont care about this site. I would say you have infracted tony for personal reasons. It amazes me how many people you have had long standing feuds with.

tony hipchest
01-23-2007, 03:22 PM
your right. You didnt break the rules until you called me a cry baby. Which is a personal attack. And as I said my problem isnt whats been going on in here it's whats going on in the steelers discussionwell i dont want to see the board become over moderated to where we cant call somebody a crybaby or "retard" in the blast furnace (bogus infraction #2 :rolleyes:). but for the betterment of the board, to which litp was so sure he could contribute, the hypocricy and favoritism should end. no need to try and settle old personal vendettas when one has a job to do, and an example to set. i think enough potential members are put off by the constant attitude and helmet logo with "super mod" *snicker* in and of itself.

hardwork
01-23-2007, 03:22 PM

Ahh, the smell of victory.

Bye bye, luv.

Livinginthe past
01-23-2007, 03:24 PM
that is your general opinion isnt it. Just like all the other members that have left. You dont care about this site. I would say you have infracted tony for personal reasons. It amazes me how many people you have had long standing feuds with.

Like I say.

You dont know what you are talking about - you dont have any of the facts you need.

Not thats its particularly any of your business, but I have never infracted Tony.

How many people do I have long standing feud with? :sofunny:

Seriously, in the absense of facts you are just making stuff up.

NM

Livinginthe past
01-23-2007, 03:25 PM
well i dont want to see the board become over moderated to where we cant call somebody a crybaby or "retard" in the blast furnace (bogus infraction #2 :rolleyes:). but for the betterment of the board, to which litp was so sure he could contribute, the hypocricy and favoritism should end. no need to try and settle old personal vendettas when one has a job to do, and an example to set. i think enough potential members are put off by the constant attitude and helmet logo with "super mod" *snicker* in and of itself.

Stop pretending I have ever infracted you.

I have never shown any favoritism - ever.

NM

fansince'76
01-23-2007, 03:27 PM
well i dont want to see the board become over moderated to where we cant call somebody a crybaby or "retard" in the blast furnace (bogus infraction #2 :rolleyes:).

Me neither - I defected to this Steelers site from another one for just that very reason. Please don't turn this into another kindergarten class.

hardwork
01-23-2007, 03:27 PM
Just like the bandwagon your on??

I was watching games from the Patriots owners box probably before you were born, son.

fansince'76
01-23-2007, 03:28 PM
I was watching games from the Patriots owners box probably before you were born, son.

Sure, and I just got back from London on the Concorde - I had a date for tea with the Queen Mum. :sofunny:

Big D
01-23-2007, 03:30 PM
Like I say.

You dont know what you are talking about - you dont have any of the facts you need.

Not thats its particularly any of your business, but I have never infracted Tony.

How many people do I have long standing feud with? :sofunny:

Seriously, in the absense of facts you are just making stuff up.

NM

I can think of four just off the top of my head. I wonder how many ongoing feuds scm or htg have. I would probably say zero. Just wondering. Why didnt you pm me so this didnt spill onto the forum. I'll tell you why you wanted the attention like you always do.

Livinginthe past
01-23-2007, 03:32 PM
I can think of four just off the top of my head. I wonder how many ongoing feuds scm or htg have. I would probably say zero. Just wondering. Why didnt you pm me so this didnt spill onto the forum. I'll tell you why you wanted the attention like you always do.

Pot meet kettle.

Im still waiting for you to apologise for saying that I infracted Tony.

In your own time.

You were the one who made this personal - look at your very first post on this thread.

NM

hardwork
01-23-2007, 03:35 PM
Sure, and I just got back from London on the Concorde - I had a date for tea with the Queen Mum. :sofunny:

They don't fly the Concorde any more. But you wouldn't know tht any more then you'd know the difference between a football and a giant easter agg.

MACH1
01-23-2007, 03:35 PM

Let me guess you liked the team so much you bought it.
http://www.nndb.com/people/147/000056976/victor-kiam.jpg

fansince'76
01-23-2007, 03:36 PM
They don't fly the Concorde any more. But you wouldn't know tht any more then you'd know the difference between a football and a giant easter agg.

Gee, you're smart. When I grow up, I wanna be just like you. :blah:

hardwork
01-23-2007, 03:38 PM

Join the Marines, grow up.

Big D
01-23-2007, 03:40 PM
Pot meet kettle.

Im still waiting for you to apologise for saying that I infracted Tony.

In your own time.

You were the one who made this personal - look at your very first post on this thread.

NM

did I ever insult you buy calling you a name. I'm still waiting for you to apologise to me for calling me a cry baby. And i'm also waiting for you to explain to the class how its ok to call someone a cry baby but it's not ok to call someone a puke

hardwork
01-23-2007, 03:41 PM
When I grow up,

No one has that long.

Big D
01-23-2007, 03:41 PM
Join the Marines, grow up.
i'll just let this one go

Livinginthe past
01-23-2007, 03:42 PM
did I ever insult you buy calling you a name. I'm still waiting for you to apologise to me for calling me a cry baby. And i'm also waiting for you to explain to the class how its ok to call someone a cry baby but it's not ok to call someone a puke

Bottom line.

You aren't my boss - I dont owe you an explanation.

This is very tedious.

NM

Big D
01-23-2007, 03:44 PM
Bottom line.

You aren't my boss - I dont owe you an explanation.

This is very tedious.

NM

because it's a double standard and your know it!

hardwork
01-23-2007, 03:46 PM
Let me guess you liked the team so much you bought it.
http://www.nndb.com/people/147/000056976/victor-kiam.jpg

You showing your youth son. It was long before Kiam.

hardwork
01-23-2007, 03:48 PM
i'll just let this one go

I'll bet.

fansince'76
01-23-2007, 03:50 PM
No one has that long.

If wit = wealth, you'd be homeless. Good job. :jammin:

augustashark
01-23-2007, 04:02 PM
Litp, just wanted to make a point.

You may want to take "world of playoff" off of your location.

hardwork
01-23-2007, 04:02 PM
If wit = wealth, you'd be homeless. Good job. :jammin:

This is from a Squeeler fan who lives in Denver. Talk about a bandwagoner. Jerry Phipps would have been proud of you. Do you even know who he was?

fansince'76
01-23-2007, 04:05 PM
This is from a Squeeler fan who lives in Denver. Talk about a bandwagoner.

Where I live is none of your business. I am originally from Pittsburgh, and have been a die-hard Steelers fan since I was eight years old. Ever see those big trucks on the highway with "Mayflower" scrawled across the side? Know what those are used for?

hardwork
01-23-2007, 04:10 PM

You may want to take "us" off of your name.

augustashark
01-23-2007, 04:11 PM
Where I live is none of your business. I am originally from Pittsburgh, and have been a die-hard Steelers fan since I was eight years old. Ever see those big trucks on the highway with "Mayflower" scrawled across the side? Know what those are used for?

Really is not worth it fansince76! He is the taint of this fourm and debating with him is like going to boston to find a woman with no teeth and likes to give Bl** J**s!, oh wait thats not very hard! I'll get back with you.

Livinginthe past
01-23-2007, 04:12 PM

Ha ha.

Ok, fair enough.

NM

Big D
01-23-2007, 04:13 PM
Really is not worth it fansince76! He is the taint of this fourm and debating with him is like going to boston to find a woman with no teeth and likes to give Bl** J**s!, oh wait thats not very hard! I'll get back with you.

hey thats not true. I got my woman out of boston and she has all of her teeth

fansince'76

Thanks, 'Shark - I'm just having a little fun, believe me, I'm not taking any of it seriously. I'm sure Hardwork doesn't either.

hardwork
Where I live is none of your business.

None of my business? Then take it off your profile, Mr. Denver.

fansince'76
01-23-2007, 04:15 PM
None of my business? Then take it off your profile, Mr. Denver.

Got me on that one. :dang:

hardwork
01-23-2007, 04:18 PM
Thanks, 'Shark - I'm just having a little fun, believe me, I'm not taking any of it seriously. I'm sure Hardwork doesn't either.

You'd have to be pretty dumb to walk into the furance looking for truth, justice, and the American way.

tony hipchest
01-23-2007, 04:32 PM
I didnt give that though did I?

The mods of that day gave you the infraction - presumably for not being able to distinguish between the NFL forum and the BF.

Thats just a guess though.

NMand the classic move of deception!

"presumably" wrong. nice "guess" though. :busted:

Personal Attack
Originally Posted by XXXX
It was deemed offensive by LITP.

my bad, i thought you were making judgement calls and handing out infractions BEFORE you were appointed mod.

Big D
01-23-2007, 04:36 PM
and the classic move of deception!

"presumably" wrong. nice "guess" though. :busted:

Personal Attack

my bad, i thought you were making judgement calls and handing out infractions BEFORE you were appointed mod.

tony, correct me if i'm wrong. This offensive comment that you used was "dont quit your day job" which is not ok. Calling someone a puke is also not ok. But calling someone a cry baby is ok. hmmmm what a joke

tony hipchest
01-23-2007, 04:46 PM
tony, correct me if i'm wrong. This offensive comment that you used was "dont quit your day job" which is not ok. Calling someone a puke is also not ok. But calling someone a cry baby is ok. hmmmm what a jokeyes. and since denial seems to be the new classic move, heres the link so nobody can accuse me of being a liar (again) :busted:

http://forums.steelersfever.com/showthread.php?p=182945#post182945

Big D
01-23-2007, 04:51 PM
yes. and since denial seems to be the new classic move, heres the link so nobody can accuse me of being a liar (again) :busted:

http://forums.steelersfever.com/showthread.php?p=182945#post182945

haha. And i'm the crybaby?

Livinginthe past
01-23-2007, 04:51 PM
Its very simple - the facts are out there.

I have never infracted Tony Hipchest - anyone who says I did is lying.

Now you can dance around it anyway you want - quoting posts from people called XXXX but the fact remains that some people dont want to play on a level playing field - and act like crybabies when it blows up in their face.

Every post you make Big D, makes you look worse and worse - you start typing without thinking - throwing out judgements like they have some sort of bearing on the way this forum works.

Like I say, you opinions are noted - you reported my post and i'll stand by whatever judgement comes my way.

This continual whining is boring.

Bring the football smack and leave the mod critiquing out of it.

NM

Big D
01-23-2007, 04:55 PM

Now you can dance around it anyway you want - quoting posts from people called XXXX but the fact remains that some people dont want to lay on a level plaing field - and act like crybabies when it blows up in their face.

Every post you make Big D, makes you look worse and worse - you start typing without thinking - throwing out judgements like they have some sort of bearing on the way this forum works.

Like I say, you opinions are noted - you reported my post and i'll stand by whatever judgement comes my way.

This continual whining is boring.

Bring the football smack and leave the mod critiquing out of it.

NM
reporting your post basically was a waste of time. you are a mod and will get the favortism around here. I just wanted to prove a point that it's ok for you to throw a personal attack out there. And I do think before I type. Quite frankly litp from what i've heard from other posters and seen on the board you have far more enemies on this forum then friends. Time for reflection.

Livinginthe past
01-23-2007, 04:58 PM
reporting your post basically was a waste of time. you are a mod and will get the favortism around here. I just wanted to prove a point that it's ok for you to throw a personal attack out there. And I do think before I type. Quite frankly litp from what i've heard from other posters and seen on the board you have far more enemies on this forum then friends. Time for reflection.

Do me and yourself a huge favor.

Click on this.

And read point No.9.

That goes for anyone else who thinks this is a thread for questioning the integrity of the mods.

Im drawing a line under this right now.

Bring it up again and the rules will be enforced.

NM

tony hipchest
01-23-2007, 05:06 PM

NMthe continual lying is offending. my User CP says where the infraction came from and a direct link to the infracted post. :busted: i guess you will try and say you had one of the other mods or SF press the button but the notification PM was from you too. you know the one that started and ended like this:

Dear tony hipchest,

You have received an infraction at Steelers Fever Forums.

All the best,
Steelers Fever Forums

why would i lie about it? better question is, why would you lie? :busted:

:smoker:

Livinginthe past
01-23-2007, 05:30 PM
the continual lying is offending. my User CP says where the infraction came from and a direct link to the infracted post. :busted: i guess you will try and say you had one of the other mods or SF press the button but the notification PM was from you too. you know the one that started and ended like this:

why would i lie about it? better question is, why would you lie? :busted:

:smoker:

Ok.

The link you gave was not the one I infracted you on - that was misleading.

Just checked your profile, and yes I have infracted you on another occasion - so thats my bad for stating I had never infracted you.

I will re-state that im putting an end to this continual questioning of my integrity, though.

NM

R2sojr
01-23-2007, 05:31 PM

NM

LIKE THE PATSIES LOOSE TO THE DOLPHINS EVERY YEAR!!!....BWAHAHAHAHHA

:tt02: :tt02: :tt02:

Livinginthe past
01-23-2007, 05:33 PM
LIKE THE PATSIES LOOSE TO THE DOLPHINS EVERY YEAR!!!....BWAHAHAHAHHA

:tt02: :tt02: :tt02:

Steelers suck...and the Ravens own them :flap: :flap: :flap:

heh heh.

NM

tony hipchest
01-23-2007, 05:47 PM
Ok.

The link you gave was not the one I infracted you on - that was misleading.

Just checked your profile, and yes I have infracted you on another occasion - so thats my bad for stating I had never infracted you.

I will re-state that im putting an end to this continual questioning of my integrity, though.

NM

:busted: :busted: :busted:

what? no apologies? the link i gave was not misleading. it was establishing a pattern from before you even became mod.

wasnt it you calling ME a liar? didnt YOU demand an apology from Big D?

whose questioning your integrity though??? the simple, easilly seen fact, is that YOU were questioning MY integrity. i dont play that. (you really didnt know we can see who infracts us did you?) :chuckle:

NM

this would make a great sig.

simple rule. dont accuse ME of lying and get busted in a lie yourself if you dont wanna be questioned.

shall i hold up the rug for you while you sweep this under?

tony hipchest
01-23-2007, 05:50 PM
lol. i just realized i hit 10,000 with this champion post^^^^^ above.

Livinginthe past
01-23-2007, 05:52 PM
Yes.

As I already stated - it was my bad, I looked at the link you provided and I didnt infract you on it.

No-one forced me to admit that I got that single statement wrong, I did it because I can admit I made a mistake.

The fact remains I do not carry personal agenda's into my role as Mod.

Now I really suggest you let this drop, it has been dealt with and the issues have been ironed out as far as I can see.

Thanks

NM

BlacknGold Bleeder
01-23-2007, 05:57 PM
Congrats on 10,000 that was a helluva post!!! You could not have picked a better one!! :cheers:

3 to be 4
01-23-2007, 07:12 PM
DYNASTY

DYNASTY

DYNASTY

DYNASTY

DYNASTY

4 in 6 :tt02: :tt02:

And did I say...........DYNASTY?:king: :toofunny:

30 frickin years ago :dang:

30 frickin years ago :chicken:

30 frickin years ago :toofunny:

the Celtics won 16 Championships too :cheers:

Roughing the kicker in Tennessee :tt02: :tt02:

Neil O'Donnell :flap: :flap:

2001 AFC Championship Game :banging:

2004 AFC Championship Game :dang: :banging:

fansince'76
01-23-2007, 07:18 PM

Touche' :uhh:

MACH1
01-23-2007, 07:54 PM

the Celtics won 16 Championships too :cheers:

3tob4- at least your user name wont be out dated for another year or ten.:sofunny:

polamalufan43
01-23-2007, 08:25 PM
Wow.... this thread has confused me more than ever....:sofunny:

Tony, congrats on 10,000.

~Polamalufan43:tt02:

3 to be 4
01-23-2007, 09:24 PM
ok, i'll admit it. there were plans in place, the wheels were in motion, the papers were being drawn up, to change my name to 4 to be 5.
(sniff!)

oh well. theres always draft day.

Big D
01-23-2007, 09:26 PM
ok, i'll admit it. there were plans in place, the wheels were in motion, the papers were being drawn up, to change my name to 4 to be 5.
(sniff!)

oh well. theres always draft day.

how much do you think the loss of charlie weis has hurt belichick and brady. It seems odd to me that the patty havent won a ring since he has left