PDA

View Full Version : Reche Caldwells eyes

lamberts-lost-tooth
01-23-2007, 11:41 AM
Okay..I havnt seen it talked about....but I KNOW we are all wondering....WHAT THE CRAP was up with this dudes peepers!!!

LITP....do you have any insight into what was up with him...is it a medical problem...??? ....or is that his usual look (Heaven forbid).

When I was on the road as an officer I KNOW what I would have suspected...but also dont want to jump to conclusions.

HometownGal
01-23-2007, 11:57 AM
We've had a bit of discussion on Igor's, errrr.....I mean Reche's eyes. :sofunny:

http://forums.steelersfever.com/showthread.php?t=14395

lamberts-lost-tooth
01-23-2007, 12:01 PM
SHEESH!! Thats what I get for taking a few days off!!!!:dang: :dang:

fansince'76
01-23-2007, 12:11 PM
Okay..I havnt seen it talked about....but I KNOW we are all wondering....WHAT THE CRAP was up with this dudes peepers!!!

Two words: HEAVY pharmaceuticals. :sofunny:

Livinginthe past
01-23-2007, 01:26 PM
Nah the guy has always looked like that, I think he is pretty bug eyed in his natural state but then sometimes times he seems to actually try and open them eeeevvveeennnn wider.

I've heard some stuff about him needing contact lenses, but I dont think that really has much to do with it.

NM

MACH1
01-23-2007, 01:30 PM
Man, how would you keep contact lenses in those things? Do they make em the size of dinner plates.:sofunny:

Livinginthe past
01-23-2007, 01:36 PM
Man, how would you keep contact lenses in those things? Do they make em the size of dinner plates

yeah, dude always looks like that. someone needs to give him some contact lens solution. being that he wears clear dinner plates for contacts, they better give him several gallons.

Dinner plates has already been done - you could alwys upgrade to trashcan lids :wink02:

NM

fansince'76
01-23-2007, 01:49 PM
Nah the guy has always looked like that, I think he is pretty bug eyed in his natural state but then sometimes times he seems to actually try and open them eeeevvveeennnn wider.

Just funnin' around, LITP - I figured Caldwell just has that Billy Joel thing going on. :wink02:

Livinginthe past
01-23-2007, 02:09 PM
Just funnin' around, LITP - I figured Caldwell just has that Billy Joel thing going on. :wink02:

Ha ha.

No problem.

It has been a source of 'affectionate' jabs over on the Patriots forum for somewhile, now.

NM

boLT fan
01-23-2007, 03:15 PM
He's always had those wierd eyes. When he was on the Chargers I always thought of him as an alien (with Eric Parker as a gremlin).

Speaking of Caldwell, I wonder if Patriots fans see why we got rid of this bug eyed piece of shit.

Livinginthe past
01-23-2007, 03:33 PM
He's always had those wierd eyes. When he was on the Chargers I always thought of him as an alien (with Eric Parker as a gremlin).

Speaking of Caldwell, I wonder if Patriots fans see why we got rid of this bug eyed piece of shit.

Caldwell wasn't properly utilised at San Diego - he didnt have the talent at QB he does at New England.

61 catches 760 yards 4 TD's - thats a great regular season return for very little investment.

Who have you got at WR that even compares?

Eric Parker 48 catches 659 yards 0 TD's
Vince Jackson 27 catches 453 yards 0 TD's
Keeenan McCardell 36 catches 437 yards 0 TD's

Looks like a alot of WR's who dont know what the endzone is.

I enjoyed that 49 yard reception in the divisional round too - not bad for a bug-eyed POS.

NM

boLT fan
01-23-2007, 04:36 PM
I'm talking mostly about his attitude while he was on the team. It seems like he's changed since going to the Patriots, but on the Chargers he was late for meetings, lazy, and basically a low level TO without the talent.

And it's kind of hard to have some WR's with TD's when you're RB has 30+ TD's :wink02:

EDIT: Where'd you get your stats? V-Jack had 6 TD's

Livinginthe past
01-23-2007, 04:38 PM
I'm talking mostly about his attitude while he was on the team. It seems like he's changed since going to the Patriots, but on the Chargers he was late for meetings, lazy, and basically a low level TO without the talent.

And it's kind of hard to have some WR's with TD's when you're RB has 30+ TD's. :wink02:

Oh I see - he seems like a pretty motivated guy to me.

You got me with the LT line, though :sofunny:

Dammit

NM

boLT fan
01-23-2007, 04:43 PM
Here's a good pic I found

http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b119/skywalkernest/aasd3.jpg

:sofunny:

Stillers43
01-23-2007, 05:02 PM
Deer in the Headlights! HA HA!

Livinginthe past
01-23-2007, 05:22 PM
In the spirit of the thread.........

http://i65.photobucket.com/albums/h218/n_mckeown/reche.jpg

Enjoy

NM

fansince'76
01-23-2007, 05:28 PM
In the spirit of the thread.........

http://i65.photobucket.com/albums/h218/n_mckeown/reche.jpg

Enjoy

NM

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

touchdownward
01-23-2007, 05:53 PM
Man, how would you keep contact lenses in those things? Do they make em the size of dinner plates.:sofunny:
:toofunny: I was going to add, how the hell could you keep contacts in those eyes? You'd have to crazy glue those things in to keep them from popping out. :sofunny:

CantStop85
01-23-2007, 07:35 PM
I'm guessing he's never had to have his eyes dilated at the optometrist...

tony hipchest
01-23-2007, 07:51 PM
EDIT: Where'd you get your stats? V-Jack had 6 TD's:chuckle: - burn!

Livinginthe past
01-23-2007, 07:56 PM
EDIT: Where'd you get your stats? V-Jack had 6 TD's

Hey, I was just ummmm testing.

Good to see you're on the ball boLT :wink02:

NM

3 to be 4
01-23-2007, 08:05 PM
What's with Hines Ward's eyes? They are always slanted!

disclaimer: this was out there. It was laying out there. I had NO choice but to say it!

boLT fan
01-23-2007, 08:06 PM
Hey, I was just ummmm testing.

Good to see you're on the ball boLT :wink02:

NM

I caught that better than Reche Caldwell.

Zing

EDIT: See, you threw that out there, and I caught it. Unlike Reche Caldwell.

Livinginthe past
01-23-2007, 08:38 PM
I caught that better than Reche Caldwell.

Zing

EDIT: See, you threw that out there, and I caught it. Unlike Reche Caldwell.

Hey,

I only threw it out there because I thought you were Marlon McCree and would fumble it straight back to me :sofunny:

NM

boLT fan
01-23-2007, 09:01 PM
Hey,

I only threw it out there because I thought you were Marlon McCree and would fumble it straight back to me :sofunny:

NM

.....touche'

Elvis
01-24-2007, 07:30 AM
Think Marlen watched the end of the Colts/Pats game? Maybe he learned alittle something for next year.
NCSteeler... I love you sig.. that is so sweeeeeeeeet. I thought that Caldwell looked like he was on some good drugs or something the way his eyes looked sunday... I was wondering if I was the only to notice that...:wave: