PDA

View Full Version : New here from WPA!!

prodrivewrx2nv
01-23-2007, 12:47 PM
Hey guys! I found this site on google and decided to join up. I am from Grove City, PA and have family in the 'Burgh. My wife and I spent last year on Carson Street for SB weekend! Gotta love our Stillers!!!! I look forward to being a regular here. Have a good one all!

HometownGal
01-23-2007, 01:04 PM
Hiya prodrivewrx2nv and welcome to SF! :smile: :tt02: :wave:

SteelerFanInCA
01-23-2007, 02:50 PM
Hello and welcome to the site. :tt02: :tt02:

prodrivewrx2nv
01-23-2007, 03:43 PM
Thanks for the warm welcome.... I hope Tomlin does well for the team. With Cowher leaving, Tomlin has quite a pair of shoes to fill!:helmet:

PisnNapalm
01-23-2007, 04:05 PM
Thanks for the warm welcome.... I hope Tomlin does well for the team. With Cowher leaving, Tomlin has quite a pair of shoes to fill!:helmet:

Welcome to the board.

Cowher had monster sized shoes to fill. Tomlin has medium sized ones. :wink02:

Enjoy the forums! :cheers:

floodcitygirl
01-23-2007, 04:59 PM
Welcome to SF! Hope you enjoy!!!! :smile:

BlacknGold Bleeder
01-23-2007, 05:41 PM
Welcome to the site !!

stillers4me
01-23-2007, 08:58 PM
Welcome to SF!! I grew up down the road from you in Mercer!

Elvis
01-24-2007, 06:19 AM
:tt02: :tt02: :tt02: good morning and welcome to the greatest forrum on the web for Steelers fans....:wave:

prodrivewrx2nv
01-24-2007, 09:55 AM
Welcome to SF!! I grew up down the road from you in Mercer!

Where at in Mercer? I grew up in the New Wilmington area.

Justin Otstott
01-24-2007, 02:16 PM
Welcome to the board and stay active! :)

SteelShooter
02-04-2007, 11:36 AM
Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome ....................and did I say "Hey There!" :whatnow:

ironmikefan
02-08-2007, 12:03 AM
Welcome to the board! Gotta love the Steelers Store at the Grove City Outlets. Can't wait til spring to make a trip there.....:sign01:

pucho58
02-08-2007, 06:55 AM
Welcome to the board

BUCKEYE4EVER
02-08-2007, 07:31 AM
Welcome to the board,I'm from NW ohio this is a great site I don't post much but lurk quite a bit. I hope 2007 is a return to the Superbowl for our Steelers.

steagles
02-08-2007, 07:59 AM
Hello,my name is Dave,I'm from around the Dayton,OH. area.Am a 48 year old male that's been a fan,through thick and thin,since 1970 of both the Eagles(don't hate me-lol)and the SuperSteelers and hence my screenname of the Steagles,referring to the 1943 season when the Eagles and the Steelers played as one team with one coach during the war years!Let Me explain further,I was born in Philadelphia,PA.. in 1958 and so the Eagles were my hometown team and I quickly picked up on following the Steelers as they were trudging through decades of poor seasons but with the genuius of Chuck Noll and his fine drafts I was there to see the SuperSteelers arise and set the NFL on its ears through the Super 70's with that crushing Steel Curtain defense and a great QB known simply as Bradshaw along with the other outstanding offensive players!I could go through each great player but time limits disallow doing this now.
I apparently signed up at SF some time ago but must have lost the link,not uncommon for me,so was happy when I was reminded by e-mail this morning that my account would be deleted if I didn't log-in,so am happy to do so now and to say thanks in advance for welcoming me,I'm not worthy!
Am still misssing the Bus and now with Cowher Power a thing of the past I'm just holding my breath to see how Tomlin and the team do in 2007 season,sounds so far off as I'm already having withdrawl symptons and we still have the Pro Bowl game left in the offing,on a Saturday no less,hope I can recall that as it's always been on a Sunday before.
Mainly would like to say howdy and thanks for having me.I promise not to make too many such lengthy pposts in the future!
As always, Go SuperSteelers!!!!!!

steagles
02-08-2007, 08:32 AM
Hello to Everyone and thanks for the nice warm welcome.To SteelShooter I think you said welcome in your post-lol,don;t think I've ever seen so many welcomes in one post,isn't copy and paste a beautiful thing though?lol
To BUCKEYE4EVER,I used to live in NW.OH.,in Bryan,OH.,are you familiar with that fine town?

steagles
02-08-2007, 08:35 AM
You lucky dog,enjoy the trip,I haven't been to Pittsburgh for many years now,unfortunately,I love to look at the conflux of the 3 rivers flowing through there!

steagles
02-08-2007, 08:37 AM
Thank you as well,and well try to make it in here more often,I did put this URL into the faves list and so well be able to find my way back now.lol

steagles
02-08-2007, 08:40 AM
I was so happy to see Coach Bill Cowher and the team to finally win one(Superbowl)for the thumb,the long time battlecry of Steelers fans since the 1980 season!And they did so from the 6th seed,another first!
They should have won Superbowl XXX as well IMHO!

prodrivewrx2nv
02-09-2007, 04:11 PM
Welcome to the board! Gotta love the Steelers Store at the Grove City Outlets. Can't wait til spring to make a trip there.....:sign01:

I live 4 miles from the Outlets! Way to GO STILLERS!!!

Can we post up pics in the forums? If so, I'll have to post some pics from Carson Street on Superbowl weekend last year!

steagles
02-12-2007, 07:39 AM
Welcome to the SF forum prodrivewrx2nv ,enjoy!!!

NV STEELERS 723
02-15-2007, 10:46 PM

Yes he does.....But Coach Tomlin is a smart man, and he will do things his way.... and I know that leads to success for the STEELERS !