PDA

View Full Version : Owens on Parcells retirement

I-Want-Troy's-Hair
01-24-2007, 01:10 AM
From the nfl.com

"I was underutilized in the offense. A new coach can be good for the cowboys. It's not just me. But my teammates know I could have done more. I wasn't used as a number 1 receiver. If you don't involve a guy, that person is not going to be as productive as he can be. That's how I felt."

Parcells he is like my grandmother. You love the person, but hey are stuck in their old school ways. You can't move them from their way of thought, our offense was up and down. You saw that at the end of the year. It filtered off. We as a team felt the frustration. I felt the frustration. But bill is bill.

Gee TO it was freaking tragic when Parcells dropped all those passes. :yawn: :jerkit:

MACH1
01-24-2007, 01:15 AM
What a jackass....Another coach killer

fansince'76
01-24-2007, 01:16 AM
Has he questioned Romo's sexuality yet? :sofunny:

klick81
01-24-2007, 01:56 AM
What a freakin douche. What f'in nerve...why doesn't he mention the two dropped passes per game??? Idiot.

Preacher
01-24-2007, 02:17 AM
I have always said that TO was a cancer...

Elvis
01-24-2007, 07:49 AM
:dang: That is what Bill was saying when he heard that Jerry Jones had signed T.O. while he was away on vacation without him even knowing what he was gonna do. That should have told Bill exactly what kind of man Jerry is ... I wont say what kind of man that is ...:cheer: :wave:

HometownGal
01-24-2007, 08:13 AM
I think it can now be stated with certainty that diarrhea of the mouth is an incurable disease.

stlrtruck
01-24-2007, 08:55 AM
When something like this quote comes from a more credible player, then I'll pay attention to it!

Parcells may be a re-tread coach but at least he's not a virus!

memphissteelergirl
01-24-2007, 09:33 AM
ME-O strikes again! :shake01:

Big D
01-24-2007, 09:53 AM
From the nfl.com

"I was underutilized in the offense. A new coach can be good for the cowboys. It's not just me. But my teammates know I could have done more. I wasn't used as a number 1 receiver. If you don't involve a guy, that person is not going to be as productive as he can be. That's how I felt."

Parcells he is like my grandmother. You love the person, but hey are stuck in their old school ways. You can't move them from their way of thought, our offense was up and down. You saw that at the end of the year. It filtered off. We as a team felt the frustration. I felt the frustration. But bill is bill.

Gee TO it was freaking tragic when Parcells dropped all those passes. :yawn: :jerkit:

so basically t.o. if you were "utilized" in this offense more and got more looks your drops would have went from 16 to what 28,29 or maybe even 32.

Big D
01-24-2007, 10:02 AM
I think it can now be stated with certainty that diarrhea of the mouth is an incurable disease.

so you dont think this would work?

Justin Otstott
01-24-2007, 10:14 AM
TO needs to be a FA!!! He is just trash....maybe he should spend some of his money on buying some new hands.

Big D
01-24-2007, 10:15 AM
TO needs to be a FA!!! He is just trash....maybe he should spend some of his money on buying some new hands.

well acording to t.o. the problem with his hands was he needed surgery on his finger. I wonder what his excuse for his mouth is.

Hines0wnz
01-24-2007, 02:58 PM
This is one guy I would like to see Rodney Harrison give an attitude change to on a crossing route.