PDA

View Full Version : Steelers Fever Magazine?!?

Justin Otstott
01-24-2007, 09:36 AM
Ok I was thinking, and I seen this on other boards...It would be cool if SF had their own magazine that would be sent out to members. Like they would pay monthly or something like that, I dunno. Just an idea, I mean I could do the art work....there is lots of talent on this board. :tt02:

Big D
01-24-2007, 09:49 AM
Ok I was thinking, and I seen this on other boards...It would be cool if SF had their own magazine that would be sent out to members. Like they would pay monthly or something like that, I dunno. Just an idea, I mean I could do the art work....there is lots of talent on this board. :tt02:

I belong to a raider site that has there own magazine. I think it would also increase revenue and add more members to this site.

Justin Otstott
01-24-2007, 11:10 AM
Yea it would, it would also help pay for things maybe. I know this site cost money.

SteelCityMan786
01-24-2007, 04:52 PM
Very Creative. I like it.

HometownGal
01-24-2007, 05:24 PM
I love the idea Justin! :cheers: We do have some excellent football minds here - AtlantaDan, 83, Tony, LLT, XT - just to name a few. :thumbsup:

polamalufan43
01-24-2007, 06:03 PM
That sounds great. It would be great for all reason mentioned above.

~Polamalufan43:tt02:

Justin Otstott
01-25-2007, 12:57 PM
well seeing that everybody likes it we just have see what the admin thinks...

SteelersFever
01-25-2007, 04:12 PM
That is a great idea and it's actually something I thought about. But, not recently. We would have to look into this further of course. I think there may be some copyright issues and the start-up and maintaining costs would certainly add up. We would have to get a team together that was 100% dedicated to the magazine. It would require a lot of time, effort and planning. I'm not afraid of that. But, before we jump ahead we have to be sure that it'll work. :smile:

Justin Otstott
01-26-2007, 07:36 AM
I agree 100% and I will be dedicated to helping in any way!

Preacher
01-26-2007, 10:03 PM
I am actually getting ready to help my local association of churches put out a Ezine. So I would be interested in seeing how this works, and maybe even be a part in it.

Dynasty
01-28-2007, 07:41 PM
i think the eZine thing would work very nicely.. maybe we could do it as a PDF file that would just be sent out to the emails of people who sign up for it... i think that it could be really cool... maybe have a "message from the admin" on how the site is doing, some point-counterpoint... somthing like PTI, editorials, classefieds, cool steelers pictures, news articles... and links to other good steelers sites etc... i think this could be really cool if we decide to do it.

steelersfanmx
01-29-2007, 11:15 AM
i think the eZine thing would work very nicely.. maybe we could do it as a PDF file that would just be sent out to the emails of people who sign up for it... i think that it could be really cool... maybe have a "message from the admin" on how the site is doing, some point-counterpoint... somthing like PTI, editorials, classefieds, cool steelers pictures, news articles... and links to other good steelers sites etc... i think this could be really cool if we decide to do it.

That's an Excellent idea.. A magazine as PDF file will save a lot of money...
with all the people who write in this forum and the
artist as well...I think it could be a NICE fanzine..

If i could help in any way just let me know..:tt02:

Justin Otstott
01-30-2007, 08:46 AM
I would love to see you do the front covers lol!!!

Godfather
01-30-2007, 08:39 PM
I like the idea of a PTI section. That would be awesome.