PDA

View Full Version : Card Fans Pissed!!!

Justin Otstott
01-24-2007, 12:06 PM
LMAO I joined a Card message board and I seen this thread and started posting in it and wow, look what happened. http://forums.azcardinals.com/showthread.php?t=18589

klick81
01-24-2007, 12:46 PM
Ha. They're flattering themselves. I have yet to even HEAR of one Steeler fan jumping ship for the Cards. PUH-LEEZE.

MACH1
01-24-2007, 12:57 PM
Ha. They're flattering themselves. I have yet to even HEAR of one Steeler fan jumping ship for the Cards. PUH-LEEZE.

Not in this life time.

meanjoecoop
01-24-2007, 01:00 PM
I like the one guy who said he is "a life long AZ Cardinal fan"....that makes him at most what? 12 years old? :wink02:

And the one who says "Cards fans are the most loyal"??? I guess thats why the team has moved 7 times since its inception. Instead of the fans following the team to away games...the team comes to their home...for a while. :flap:

sumo
01-24-2007, 01:26 PM
I like the one guy who said he is "a life long AZ Cardinal fan"....that makes him at most what? 12 years old? :wink02:

And the one who says "Cards fans are the most loyal"??? I guess thats why the team has moved 7 times since its inception. Instead of the fans following the team to away games...the team comes to their home...for a while. :flap:

Being a Cards fan is tough - I started following the Steelers back in 72-73 growing up in Az because we didn't have a team - there is still a core group of fans that are loyal to the Cards because we love having the NFL in AZ - it's not easy being outnumbered for every home game, one winning season since they arrived, etc - I was a season ticket holder from 1990 to 2003 when I got a job transfer - and the Cards fans I associated with during that time were the greatest....

Stlrs4Life
01-24-2007, 10:27 PM
Thinking I'm going to go over there to get myself banned.

floodcitygirl
01-24-2007, 10:37 PM
Thinking I'm going to go over there to get myself banned.Ewwwwhhhh! Make sure you don't bring back any bugs with you! :chuckle:

BIGBENFASTWILLIE
01-24-2007, 10:43 PM
The steelers black for the Cards red.........

F-THAT....WHY WOULD I WANT THE STEELERS TO BE RED AND GOLD??
LOL
OR DID HE MEAN?

fansince'76
01-24-2007, 10:47 PM

They're giving themselves WAAAYYY too much credit. Become a Cards fan? Never.

X-Terminator
01-25-2007, 12:28 AM
Cards fans should be treated like Lions and Texans fans...just ignore them. When they actually do something...like maybe finish .500, then their 2 or 3 fans can talk. Until then, would they kindly STFU?

Justin Otstott
01-25-2007, 08:47 AM
some guy over there claims he use to post here, but said this site is stupid because we have LITP as a mod. I was like WTF! What does that matter?!?! I think im done posting there for a bit into we play them in the season.

Buzz05
01-25-2007, 08:57 AM
The Cards have fans?????? When did THAT happen?

Preacher
01-27-2007, 03:45 AM
When Dallas fans jumped ship with Emmit Smith... Tired of Dallas being South America's team...

SNIFF SNIFF...SNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORT.

HometownGal
01-27-2007, 08:22 AM
If the Cards don't get an OL in the draft and FA, both Grimm and Whiz aren't likely to have much success with the Cards and will quickly become pariahs with the Cards fans like Denny Green did. Their D can only do so much.

I have nothing against the Cards as I believe with a half-decent OL, they could be quite competitive in the NFC, but jumping ship because Whiz and Grimm are now with the Cards? LMFAO!!! :toofunny: I'd rather place bamboo shoots under my fingernails than be anything other than a Pittsburgh Steelers fan. :tt02:

sumo
01-27-2007, 09:27 PM
The Cards have fans?????? When did THAT happen?

Heeeeeey EASY! - better be careful or all five us will come looking for you:thumbsup:

I consider myself a true Cards fan - I had season tickets every year from '93 to 2003 - proud of it too! -

steelersfanmx
01-29-2007, 06:03 PM
"If I could start my life all over again, I would be a DIE HARD football FAN, and you damn well better believe I would be a Pittsburgh Steelers FAN."
-- Steelersfanmx --

Inspired by Lambert Quote.

SteelSquid
01-30-2007, 05:04 PM
Real men wear Black!
Chicks wear red!

tony hipchest
01-30-2007, 05:06 PM
Real men wear Black!
Chicks wear read!lol. very true.

Stillers43
01-30-2007, 06:49 PM
No Steeler fan would ever jump ship to the Cards, even if Whiz and Grimmy are there. That is about the craziest thing I have ever heard. I can see people taking them as second favorite or a NFC favorite, but never completely jump ship. I can't stop laughing!!!!

SteelSquid
01-30-2007, 11:07 PM
Why would a Steeler Fan cheer for another team? The only reason I can see is if:
1. They are Playing the Brownies
2. They are Playing the Rat birds
3. They are playing the Bung Holes
4. They are playing the cowgirls
5. Or they are playing the so called dynasty of the Pansies

besides that all other team sux!

MACH1
01-31-2007, 01:41 AM
Why would a Steeler Fan cheer for another team? The only reason I can see is if:
1. They are Playing the Brownies
2. They are Playing the Rat birds
3. They are playing the Bung Holes
4. They are playing the cowgirls
5. Or they are playing the so called dynasty of the Pansies

besides that all other team sux!

EXACTLY

BOXCAR JOEY
01-31-2007, 09:21 AM
Has anyone jumped shipped to the cards anyways? cuz that cards website just seems like poppy**** babaganoush. I think theyre just jealous.

stlrtruck
01-31-2007, 09:36 AM
I think what you'll find is there are some Steelers fans that wish Whiz and Grimm well out there in the desert.

However, I think for the most part you'll find that as long as the Steelers are winning, they could care less about the other 31 teams.

Preacher
01-31-2007, 12:49 PM
Naaa...

I think the sun just got to thier head.

MACH1
01-31-2007, 12:54 PM
Naaa...

I think the sun just got to thier head.

Yeah, but it's a drrryy heat.:sofunny:

Preacher
01-31-2007, 12:58 PM
Yeah, but it's a drrryy heat.:sofunny:

:sofunny::sofunny:

sumo
01-31-2007, 02:06 PM
I think what you'll find is there are some Steelers fans that wish Whiz and Grimm well out there in the desert.

However, I think for the most part you'll find that as long as the Steelers are winning, they could care less about the other 31 teams.

I think everybody knows by now - the Cards are my second love after the Steelers - it's weird being a Cards fan because every year I have the same kind of hope and anticipation that I have for the Steelers - the Steelers always seem to do well and the Cards always seem to dissappoint - with the additon of some ex Steelers, I am more hopeful than ever - the Rooney mojo is going to make a difference in the desert - so yes I am one of those Steeler fans that hope Whiz and Grimm do well!!!!

Preacher
01-31-2007, 02:57 PM
I think everybody knows by now - the Cards are my second love after the Steelers - it's weird being a Cards fan because every year I have the same kind of hope and anticipation that I have for the Steelers - the Steelers always seem to do well and the Cards always seem to dissappoint - with the additon of some ex Steelers, I am more hopeful than ever - the Rooney mojo is going to make a difference in the dessert - so yes I am one of those Steeler fans that hope Whiz and Grimm do well!!!!

I do too.. right to the point were they play us in the SB and lose!!

stlrtruck
01-31-2007, 03:40 PM

You forgot to add....

BADLY, at the end of your sentence.

sumo
01-31-2007, 04:12 PM

Could you even begin to imagine it? The Cards in the SB! Now that would be a trip! Every year I predict they are going to turn things around - and everyone gives me a hard time ...they don't know when I say "turn things around" I'm talking an 8-8 maybe 9-7 season.. but SB!!! not in my lifetime, but maybe my kids' lifetime..

stlrtruck
01-31-2007, 04:14 PM
Could you even begin to imagine it? The Cards in the SB! Now that would be a trip! Every year I predict they are going to turn things around - and everyone gives me a hard time ...they don't know when I say "turn things around" I'm talking an 8-8 maybe 9-7 season.. but SB!!! not in my lifetime, but maybe my kids' lifetime..

I'm going with the 7 years of Tribulation (see Revelations) before the Cards win the Super Bowl.

RoethlisBURGHer
01-31-2007, 08:59 PM
I went to that site and when I went to register it told me my email address had been banned by trhe admin.How the hell can that be when this was the first time I had visted the site?

I bleed Black and Gold forever!

Preacher
02-01-2007, 01:02 PM
I'm going with the 7 years of Tribulation (see Revelations) before the Cards win the Super Bowl.

Well, Cards fans will say they have already seen 7 years of tribulation!!

lamberts-lost-tooth
02-01-2007, 02:53 PM

I wouldnt be surprised to see the Cards trade up to #3 and grab Joe Thomas.
It would make sense for the Browns and the Cardinals...since #4 goes to the Bucs who would probably grab Thomas ahead of Arizona...but the player that Cleveland needs..(Peterson, RB)..isnt a need for the Bucs...and should be available at #5