PDA

View Full Version : Biscuit Pizza's

floodcitygirl
01-25-2007, 09:58 AM
1 pkg Pillsbury Biscuits (10) in dairy case
1 8oz can tomato sauce or can use pizza sauce
grated mozzarella cheese
sliced pepperoni

Pull biscuits apart and place on cookie sheet at least 2 inches apart. Press a little if not flat. If using plain tomato sauce, I add a pinch or two to taste - sugar, garlic salt, oregano, and basil. Spread about 1 tsp sauce on biscuits. Sprinkle on some cheese. (don't need much) then put on 1 slice pepperoni.

Bake at 400 for 8-10 minutes (a little less if freezing).

Can freeze on cookie sheets and bag AFTER they are frozen. Bake it the same way straight from freezer.

ARKIESTEEL
01-25-2007, 10:13 AM
yuck!!!!!:sofunny:

floodcitygirl
01-25-2007, 10:27 AM
yuck!!!!!:sofunny:Well...gee....everybody that I've made them for has loved them.....????? :hunch: You could at least TRY them before you say that! Where have I heard that before??? Oh yeah......that's what I told my 3 yr old yesterday! :flap: :sofunny:

ARKIESTEEL
01-25-2007, 10:31 AM
Well...gee....everybody that I've made them for has loved them.....????? :hunch: You could at least TRY them before you say that! Where have I heard that before??? Oh yeah......that's what I told my 3 yr old yesterday! :flap: :sofunny:

Take a joke!!!!!!:cheers:

floodcitygirl
01-25-2007, 10:43 AM
Take a joke!!!!!!:cheers:Nope! Now, if you make some of these to go with that beer....then we can talk! :hug:

Mosca
01-25-2007, 12:38 PM
Believe it or not, those were a staple for my family when I was growing up, in the late '60s and early '70s! My mom would bake up a couple trays whenever we had card games, or for Steeler Sundays, or on cold late fall Saturday afternoons. I make them about once a year, even today!

Tom

floodcitygirl
01-25-2007, 01:18 PM
Believe it or not, those were a staple for my family when I was growing up, in the late '60s and early '70s! My mom would bake up a couple trays whenever we had card games, or for Steeler Sundays, or on cold late fall Saturday afternoons. I make them about once a year, even today!

TomNothing is ever really new, is it???!!! :sofunny:

sumo
01-26-2007, 01:27 AM
My mom made a lazy version of these when I was growing up - she did everything the same as your recipe but she used english muffins instead of the biscuits - we ate these almost every weekend especially during football season...and of course I still make them - but I think I will live on the wild side and try your biscuit version...

floodcitygirl
01-26-2007, 09:41 AM
My mom made a lazy version of these when I was growing up - she did everything the same as your recipe but she used english muffins instead of the biscuits - we ate these almost every weekend especially during football season...and of course I still make them - but I think I will live on the wild side and try your biscuit version...That's the attitude Sumo! Take a chance! Walk on the wild side! :sofunny: :sofunny: :sofunny: