PDA

View Full Version : Kraft Fires Belichick for Being "sourpuss"!

3 to be 4
01-25-2007, 09:57 AM
(Boston) -AP
Patriots owner Robert Kraft stunned the football world today by announcing the firing of the architect of the New England Patriots dynasty, Bill Belichick. In a stement to the press, Kraft explained his actions "Despite the fact that Bill had a record of 87-39, led our team to 5 playoff berths and 3 World Championships, I found that I could not live with the way he abused that poor TV reporter from CBS. I cannot subject the fans of New England to this madness any longer, And my family and I decided this was best for our team, our community, and our fans. While we care about winning Super Bowls, it is important that the face of our organization is not seen as being a sourpuss."

Reportedly there are 31 teams interested in talking to Belichick about his future plans.

Borski
01-25-2007, 10:01 AM
back this up, I cant find this on ESPN or patriots.com

tony hipchest
01-25-2007, 10:24 AM
kraft is just positioning himself for the cowher sweepstakes. he realized that cowher coulve beatten the colts this past weekend and led them to their 4th championship. smart move by kraft. infact he probably realized that if you give cowher a qb like bledsoe or brady he doubles 'chicks sb wins.

oh, and thats 30 teams interested in parcells jr. the steelers want him about as bad as they want t. owens.

memphissteelergirl
01-25-2007, 10:28 AM
:yawn: :coffee:

lamberts-lost-tooth
01-25-2007, 10:33 AM
....Not to be a conspiracy theorist....but could this be a cover-up for the divorce preceeding leaks...in which Belichicks wife claims that it was Tom Brady who broke up their marriage and that Belichicks attitude is a direct result of Brady now seeing a Brazilian model?

Mosca
01-25-2007, 11:33 AM
Uh......

Maybe it should be in the "humor" section. You might find this at "The Onion"?

Tom

I-Want-Troy's-Hair
01-25-2007, 11:39 AM
Was watching inside the NFL last night and they were hammering on puss face and the lack of class he showed after the AFC Championship game.

In puss-faces news conference after the Game not only did he not acknowledge the Colts winning the game but he couldn't even choke out a congratulations to Dungy.

They showed a clip at the end of the games with Manning walking toward classless and Mr Tantrum walked right by him and never looked at Manning none the less acknowledge him.

Also it appears it was beneath Golden Boy Brady to shake hands with anyone from the Colts team after the game.

Boy these guys just ooze class eh!

Anyone want to take any bets as to if the three year old will be coaching the AFC in the Pro Bowl.

lamberts-lost-tooth
01-25-2007, 11:44 AM
Was watching inside the NFL last night and they were hammering on puss face and the lack of class he showed after the AFC Championship game.

In puss-faces news conference after the Game not only did he not acknowledge the Colts winning the game but he couldn't even choke out a congratulations to Dungy.

They showed a clip at the end of the games with Manning walking toward classless and Mr Tantrum walked right by him and never looked at Manning none the less acknowledge him.

Also it appears it was beneath Golden Boy Brady to shake hands with anyone from the Colts team after the game.

Boy these guys just ooze class eh!

Anyone want to take any bets as to if the three year old will be coaching the AFC in the Pro Bowl.

A chance to be "in charge" of other teams players + Media coverage = Him being there... for all the would-be man crush experts to wave their flimsey hands in front of their faces and get a case of "the vapors" in his self declared god-like presence.

fansince'76
01-25-2007, 11:45 AM

Reason 1,783 I'm glad they lost.

stlrtruck
01-25-2007, 11:56 AM
I've heard differently in that the camera only showed him not shaking hands with Manning after they had passed several times. They had already shook hands when the camera obviously wasn't on them.

As much as I hate the pansies and their coach, I can't stand it when the media doesn't get it right. Now whatever he said or didn't say in his after game press conference isn't something I'm familiar with but I do know that he did shake the hands of Manning and Dungy and also the same with Brady.

If there's anything worse than the pansies it's the freakin' media!

PisnNapalm
01-25-2007, 12:17 PM
This belongs in the Blast Furnace.

BIGBENFASTWILLIE
01-25-2007, 12:38 PM
:coffee: WHTY ISNT THIS BEING REPORTED ANYWHERE ELSE......BECAUSE ITS NOT TRUE?

hardwork
01-25-2007, 12:59 PM
This belongs in the Blast Furnace.

Of course it belongs in the Blast Furnace. It's pure cr*p.

tony hipchest
01-25-2007, 01:02 PM
Of course it belongs in the Blast Furnace. It's pure cr*p.the part about cowher being more capable to coach the pats to a win over the colts last weekend isnt.

fansince'76
01-25-2007, 01:02 PM
Of course it belongs in the Blast Furnace. It's pure cr*p.

And yet you diss the Steelers regularly in the "Pittsburgh Steelers" forum. Don't like getting a taste of your own medicine?

stlrtruck
01-25-2007, 01:04 PM
It's pure cr*p.

If that's the case then doesn't it belong in new england behind a microphone?

hardwork
01-25-2007, 01:06 PM
In puss-faces news conference after the Game not only did he not acknowledge the Colts winning the game.....

The audience needed that to be pointed out did they? I think a peek at the score might have tipped them off.

hardwork
01-25-2007, 01:08 PM
If that's the case then doesn't it belong in new england behind a microphone?

Great post.

tony hipchest
01-25-2007, 01:10 PM
Great post. :chuckle: :iagree:

memphissteelergirl
01-25-2007, 01:13 PM
The audience needed that to be pointed out did they? I think a peek at the score might have tipped them off.

Hmm...touched a nerve?

hardwork
01-25-2007, 01:15 PM
And yet you diss the Steelers regularly in the "Pittsburgh Steelers" forum. Don't like getting a taste of your own medicine?

I diss the Steelers regularly in the "Pittsburgh Steelers" forum? Rubbish. Over all the time I've been in here it might average out at once or twice a month.

Lets not start lying about this.

lamberts-lost-tooth
01-25-2007, 01:19 PM
I've heard differently in that the camera only showed him not shaking hands with Manning after they had passed several times. They had already shook hands when the camera obviously wasn't on them.

As much as I hate the pansies and their coach, I can't stand it when the media doesn't get it right. Now whatever he said or didn't say in his after game press conference isn't something I'm familiar with but I do know that he did shake the hands of Manning and Dungy and also the same with Brady.

If there's anything worse than the pansies it's the freakin' media!

I DID see him shake Mannings hand...what made it so bad was the obvious effort that Peyton was making to try and get to ole' sourpuss..to have Bill shake his hand why walking past him.... without eye contact or words of congratulations....It was an obvious snub from a sore loser.
Had that been my son...I would have turned his immature tail around and "man-up" to the other player.

tony hipchest
01-25-2007, 01:20 PM
a cowher led defense has never and would never give up an 18 point lead. he would also be able to get something out of that rag tag running game, without relying on kevin faulk to fumble away playoff games.

fansince'76
01-25-2007, 01:23 PM
I diss the Steelers regularly in the "Pittsburgh Steelers" forum? Rubbish. Over all the time I've been in here it might average out at once or twice a month.

Once or twice a month kinda defines the word "regularly," no? I didn't say "often."

hardwork
01-25-2007, 01:23 PM
the part about cowher being more capable to coach the pats to a win over the colts last weekend isnt.

Cowher wouldn't know what to do with the Patriots. It would be like going from a rusted out Ford pickup to Air Force One.

hardwork
01-25-2007, 01:26 PM
Once or twice enough kinda defines the word "regularly," no? I didn't say "often."

Yeah, sure denver, and zero posts would be regular also.

fansince'76
01-25-2007, 01:28 PM
Yeah, sure denver, and zero posts would be regular also.

No, that would be defined by the word "never." Please buy a dictionary.

stlrtruck
01-25-2007, 01:28 PM
Cowher wouldn't know what to do with the Patriots. It would be like going from a rusted out Ford pickup to Air Force One.

Ok seriously, you've got to stop slurping down the kool-aid!

You may be right though. Cowher wouldn't know what to do with the Patriots...he's never had to work with such cr*p.

tony hipchest
01-25-2007, 01:29 PM
cowher could hold an 18 point lead with the lions. something belichick couldnt do with the pats...

when he was at his best...

on the biggest stage...

against an opponent he "owns".

lamberts-lost-tooth
01-25-2007, 01:55 PM

The problem is that you "diss" members and the Steelers without backing anything with facts..just nasty immature comments...and a heck of a lot more than one or twice an month...
Heres a wonderful sample of why you should be GONE!!! (and for the record..this is only since the 15th...10 days of garbage)....EVERYONE should be able to see that your here to cause problems..period!!!

Oh, I'm just crushed, Mr. Denver. Cry me a river.

In other words there no point in taking you seriously. Ok, that saves time.

Look at this. If you post something contrary to what a Steeler fan thinks they start with the personal insults.
Cry me a river. Bring out the violins. Time for a diaper change.

This is from a Squeeler fan who lives in Denver. Talk about a bandwagoner. Jerry Phipps would have been proud of you. Do you even know who he was?

Join the Marines, grow up.

They don't fly the Concorde any more. But you wouldn't know tht any more then you'd know the difference between a football and a giant easter agg.

I can understand why a Steeler fan would take it that way.

Your basic Squeeler fan: Overweight. Wears their Squeeler shirt, and white cotton socks, to church. Tailgates in their driveway

Yeah, by one year, and now you're right back in the toilet while we went to the AFCCG.

Well, at least you have a coach again. When you have some football players give us a call.

I think there are 30 pretenders, and 1 team better then ours. And the Steelers are one of the pretenders.

A little down are you? Need to go back 30 years to make yourselves feel better? Need to dream about what would happen if an unrestricted, steroid aided, 70's team played a cap era team?

Big on jock holding are you, Big D?

Yeah, what are you going to do about it? Found me too irresistible to ignore, sweetheart?

That's exactly right. And when you can win 3 SBs in 4 years in a league goverened by a spending cap and forced parity, you can talk. Until then, you ain't done sh*t.

And this is a guy from Jersy talking about rude and ignorant. :upyours: NJ isn't even a state it's just a turnpike you use to get some place else

Coach: Just throw it as far and as high as you can, Terry, those guys will run under it.

Bradshaw: Ah, duh, ok.
Lol, imagine Bradshaw trying to interpret a bunch of symbols and numbers?

Bradshaw: Ah, X/2YLOBSTER, is that you two go long, or the big guy goes off tackle?

Next time don't "figure". Like with "you two go long" Bradshaw, thinking doesn't do much for you.

Bradshaw, as they say, couldn't spell cat if you spotted him the c and the a.

Just think, now that you have a coach, if you get a few players you might be able to field a team.

Certainly no choke by the Squeelers every time the Patriots beat them in the AFCCG. The Squeelers just plain got beat.

Got a coach, huh. Well, that's a start anyway

Your dynasty? Lol. You like living in an ancient castle do you? You like pretending that team way back then has something to do with the present moment, do you?

We all saw what was going on. That Pittsburgh trainer is a notorious homosexual. He went out there thinking the Patriot player had a groin injury and he could massage it.

You worship an Old Testament God do you, Preacher?

How about double F-off?

That a Squeeler fan would be just a follower comes as no surprise. After all, most of you don't even live in Penn.

Squeeler fans, you're reaction to the Patriots victory yesterday is chickenshit.

No coach. A brain dead QB. No serious RB. What do you think, the Squeelers go 5 and 11 next year?

Squeeler fans can disagree all day long. I won't mean much because your players are going to the movies while our players are getting ready for the big boys games.

The powder room is down the hall girls.

sumo
01-25-2007, 02:02 PM
I'm surprised that's all you found - that's usually a couple days worth of comments from hw..

steelerbackr4life
01-25-2007, 02:03 PM
The thing that sucks about putting certain troll individuals from Boston on your ignore list is that when he posts something that a normally good poster quotes and then includes in their response. You still see what the troll posted!

Nothing he ever posts is intelligent or stays on topic. An intelligent discussion where 2 people may differ in opinions is one thing. This individual time and time again bursts into threads and makes inciteful statements knowing they will generate a response. How many threads need to have their initial topic changed to a childish I know you are what am I format before something is done about this Troll?

This is a STEELER forum, I joined this board because I wanted to talk to people who share the same love for the Black and Gold as I. Through it I have met many great people who I now consider friends. I know I have been spending less time on this board because of some nitwit who is allowed to post whatever where ever he wants regardless of how many times the rules are posted as a reminder or not.

lamberts-lost-tooth
01-25-2007, 02:26 PM
I'm surprised that's all you found - that's usually a couple days worth of comments from hw..

That is only 10 days worth!!!...the trouble isnt finding a flaming post..its trying to find a post of his that doesnt have some sort of put down or immature rhetoric in it.

The best word I come come up with is "disrespectful"...he doesnt respect anyone at all...he doesnt respect any post at all...you never know when your post is going to get sabotaged...or you are going to be put down ..and the whole thread turns into a Steelers vs hardwork thread...it just gets old!!!

Big D
01-25-2007, 02:26 PM
The thing that sucks about putting certain troll individuals from Boston on your ignore list is that when he posts something that a normally good poster quotes and then includes in their response. You still see what the troll posted!

Nothing he ever posts is intelligent or stays on topic. An intelligent discussion where 2 people may differ in opinions is one thing. This individual time and time again bursts into threads and makes inciteful statements knowing they will generate a response. How many threads need to have their initial topic changed to a childish I know you are what am I format before something is done about this Troll?

This is a STEELER forum, I joined this board because I wanted to talk to people who share the same love for the Black and Gold as I. Through it I have met many great people who I now consider friends. I know I have been spending less time on this board because of some nitwit who is allowed to post whatever where ever he wants regardless of how many times the rules are posted as a reminder or not.

You must have not got the memo. It's Steelers/patriots fever now

lamberts-lost-tooth
01-25-2007, 02:28 PM
steelerbackr4life;211477]Nothing he ever posts is intelligent or stays on topic. An intelligent discussion where 2 people may differ in opinions is one thing. This individual time and time again bursts into threads and makes inciteful statements knowing they will generate a response. How many threads need to have their initial topic changed to a childish I know you are what am I format before something is done about this Troll?

EXACTLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!

hardwork
01-25-2007, 02:53 PM
Being a Buddhist, all I have to say is, I love you Steeler fans, and I take upon myself all your negative karma so that your view will be of the rising ground of our true existence.

stlrtruck
01-25-2007, 02:57 PM
Being a Buddhist, all I have to say is, I love you Steeler fans, and I take upon myself all your negative karma so that your view will be of the rising ground of our true existence.

Too bad karma doesn't exist!

But regardless of your alliance to buddha, I'll still Love You as Christ Loves the Church!

However, if you truly want to express this so-called love, then you'd stop trying to instigate fights and throwing insults. For as much as I don't know about buddhist, I'm pretty sure they frown upon such actions.

lamberts-lost-tooth
01-25-2007, 03:35 PM

Precepts of Buddhism
The fundamental Buddhism is summarised by Shakyamuni in the Dhammapada:
1. Not to do any evil,
2.[ B]To cultivate good,[/B]
3. To purify one's mind,
This is the teaching of the Buddhas: Thus, in assessing morality, a Buddhist takes into consideration of the interests of both himself and others

The Ten Good Deeds of Buddhism
1. Do not kill
2. Do not steal
3. Do not indulge in sexual misconduct
4. No lying
5. No double-tongued speech
6. No abusive speech
7. No irresponsible speech
8. No greed
9. No hatred
10. No delusion

Ten Meritorious Deeds of Buddhism are:
1. Charity
2. Morality / Taking Precepts
3. Mental cultivation / Meditation
4. Reverence or respect
5. Services in helping others
6. Transference of merits
7. Rejoicing in the merits of others
8. Preaching and teaching Dharma
9. Listening to the Dharma
10. Straightening one's own views

Five Forms of Decaying due to not living a life of morality are:
1. the flowers around the crown
2. the clothes being dirty
3. having unpleasant smell in the body
4. sweating in armpit
5. Being unhappy in seat

Repentance Verse in Buddhism:
For all bad Karma created in the past,
Based upon beginningless greed, hatred and delusion,
And born of body, mouth and mind,
I now repent and reform.

hardwork
01-25-2007, 03:43 PM
Too bad karma doesn't exist!

Actually it does. If you don't brush your teeth you'll end up going to the dentist a lot. That's karma. If when the wind blows, a tree bends, that's karma. If you get a flat driving to grandma's house it isn't because you're a bad guy receiving his karmatic dues. It's because of the karma of the rubber hitting the road. Nothing magical going on in respect to karma. Just cause and effect.

"Vast expanse, nothing holy" The Buddha

3 to be 4
01-25-2007, 03:47 PM
a cowher led defense has never and would never give up an 18 point lead. he would also be able to get something out of that rag tag running game, without relying on kevin faulk to fumble away playoff games.

Holy Crap, Tony! the only reason the Steelers didnt blow the EXACT same 18 point lead a year ago at the RCA Dome is because Van De Shank missed the kick!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

you're telling me the same Bill Cowher, who had a more talented Steeler team in 2001 but still LOST at home in the AFC Title game to the Patriots, would have taken the inferior talent Patriots team and beaten the Raiders, Steelers, and Rams as Belichick did??

if so, then you are admitting to me that the 2001 Patriots WERE more talented than the Steelers. Its one or the other.

fansince'76
01-25-2007, 04:04 PM
Holy Crap, Tony! the only reason the Steelers didnt blow the EXACT same 18 point lead a year ago at the RCA Dome is because Van De Shank missed the kick!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Not to mention a blown call on a pass that Taz intercepted when the score was 21-10. Worst call of the postseason last year, not to mention one of the worst calls I've ever seen anywhere. Besides, if Vandershank would have hit that kick, it would have only tied it, not won it, for the Colts.

augustashark
01-25-2007, 04:11 PM
You must have not got the memo. It's Steelers/patriots fever now

NO NO, get it right

Patriots/Steelers fever!:coffee:

tony hipchest
01-25-2007, 04:12 PM

you're telling me the same Bill Cowher, who had a more talented Steeler team in 2001 but still LOST at home in the AFC Title game to the Patriots, would have taken the inferior talent Patriots team and beaten the Raiders, Steelers, and Rams as Belichick did??

if so, then you are admitting to me that the 2001 Patriots WERE more talented than the Steelers. Its one or the other.im not saying he wouldnt have. after all, look what he did against the superb talent of the bungles, colts, broncos, and seahawks last year. what i am saying is cowher wouldve taken brady and that defense into indy last week and not given up an 18 point lead just like he didnt last week. regardless of a missed vandershank kick that couldve tied the game, the cowher led steelers prevented manning driving down the field for a winning td. the belichick d couldnt do the same.

are you saying kordell stewart is more talented than tom brady? tee martin more talented than drew bledsoe?

lamberts-lost-tooth
01-25-2007, 04:12 PM
Interesting how there is no discussion about how being disrespectful and rude doesnt really follow the concepts of Buddhism

stlrtruck
01-25-2007, 04:33 PM
Actually it does. If you don't brush your teeth you'll end up going to the dentist a lot. That's karma. If when the wind blows, a tree bends, that's karma. If you get a flat driving to grandma's house it isn't because you're a bad guy receiving his karmatic dues. It's because of the karma of the rubber hitting the road. Nothing magical going on in respect to karma. Just cause and effect.

"Vast expanse, nothing holy" The Buddha

That would consequences of actions (or lack there of). But if you want to believe in karma and buddha go ahead. But I've got a few questions for you:

1 - Did buddha get scoorged for his teachings?
2 - Did buddha carry a cross through town?
3 - Did buddha get nailed to said cross?
4 - Did buddha die for your sins (or did he just die)?
5 - Did buddha rise 3 days after dying for your sins?

When you and buddha are standing before God and He asks you about your life on Earth, please don't tell him that you didn't receive any messages about His Word!

The only way to heaven is through Jesus Christ! I'll pray for you. Because truly football is just something on Earth that will seem like less than a blink of an eye when it comes to where you spend eternity!

augustashark
01-25-2007, 04:38 PM
thread kinda got off track here would'nt you say?

hardwork
01-25-2007, 04:44 PM
That would consequences of actions (or lack there of). But if you want to believe in karma and buddha go ahead. But I've got a few questions for you:

When you and buddha are standing before God and He asks you about your life on Earth, please don't tell him that you didn't receive any messages about His Word!

The only way to heaven is through Jesus Christ! I'll pray for you. Because truly football is just something on Earth that will seem like less than a blink of an eye when it comes to where you spend eternity!

Ha ha ha, yeah, you pray for the Buddha. He'd get a kick out of that.

floodcitygirl
01-25-2007, 04:48 PM

The only way to heaven is through Jesus Christ! I'll pray for you. Because truly football is just something on Earth that will seem like less than a blink of an eye when it comes to where you spend eternity!Don't worry Stlrtruck. I'm not sure that the Buddhists will claim him even if he claims them. :hunch:

augustashark
01-25-2007, 04:56 PM
1450 posts:huh:

Congrats!

That is "Hardwork" to post that many times and never make one damn point!:cheers:

3 to be 4
01-25-2007, 05:16 PM
im not saying he wouldnt have. after all, look what he did against the superb talent of the bungles, colts, broncos, and seahawks last year. what i am saying is cowher wouldve taken brady and that defense into indy last week and not given up an 18 point lead just like he didnt last week. regardless of a missed vandershank kick that couldve tied the game, the cowher led steelers prevented manning driving down the field for a winning td. the belichick d couldnt do the same.

are you saying kordell stewart is more talented than tom brady? tee martin more talented than drew bledsoe?

well, thats the first time ive read a Steeler fan say the 2001 Patriots had more talent than the 2001 Steelers. I guess it wasnt a lucky win then.

as for last years Steelers-Colts, i almost forgot, had Ben not made that tackle the Steelers blow the lead and lose. And Cowher team would never blow an 18 point lead in Indy?
Only an unbelievable tackle by Ben allows you to say that.

How about giving the Colts some credit for all this for being better on offense than the Patriots were on defense? For wearing the Patriots, thin at LB and secondary down.
they exposed the Patriots big time needs. And I give them all the credit. And for all the crap Belichick is taking he did the same. He didnt make injury excuses, He gave the Colts the credit for making more plays.

fansince'76
01-25-2007, 05:20 PM
as for last years Steelers-Colts, i almost forgot, had Ben not made that tackle the Steelers blow the lead and lose.

And if the Colts player (who had his head down at the time) not hit the ball just perfectly, Bussie would have never coughed it up, would have plowed into the endzone and made the score 28-18. One fluke play followed by another (the tackle by Ben). Shit happens.

lamberts-lost-tooth
01-25-2007, 05:33 PM
1450 posts:huh:

Congrats!

That is "Hardwork" to post that many times and never make one damn point!:cheers:

Hey ..Didnt he enlighten us to the fact the Bosworth apparantly played pro football at the age of 12?

tony hipchest
01-25-2007, 05:35 PM
well, thats the first time ive read a Steeler fan say the 2001 Patriots had more talent than the 2001 Steelers. I guess it wasnt a lucky win then.

as for last years Steelers-Colts, i almost forgot, had Ben not made that tackle the Steelers blow the lead and lose. And Cowher team would never blow an 18 point lead in Indy?
Only an unbelievable tackle by Ben allows you to say that.

How about giving the Colts some credit for all this for being better on offense than the Patriots were on defense? For wearing the Patriots, thin at LB and secondary down.
they exposed the Patriots big time needs. And I give them all the credit. And for all the crap Belichick is taking he did the same. He didnt make injury excuses, He gave the Colts the credit for making more plays. i didnt say the steelers had less talent than the pats. i just pointed out how when you said that in another thread, the pats at that time had vinatieri, brady, seymour, law, milloy, bruschi, etc.

at that time (2001) kordell was regarded as more talented than brady. jerome was definitely more talented than smith (unfortunately he was injured and could only carry 5-6 times). plexico and ward were considered more talented than the pats wr's, and i believe they were even looking back today. there is no question the steelers defense was the better defense that year. they allowed the pats 1 offensive td.

"chick gave credit to the colts? lol. what injury excuses did he have to give? seau and harrison being out? he always worked his magic without them before. ive always thought the colts offense was better than the pats defense. this year they finally proved it.

i dont know why the dicussion of cowher vs. the colts keeps coming up. fact is cowher has coached a hell of alot more games than chick and NEVER given up an 18 point lead. infact he's something like 102-3-1 with an 11 point lead.

hardwork
01-25-2007, 05:42 PM
Hey ..Didnt he enlighten us to the fact the Bosworth apparantly played pro football at the age of 12?

Give me a big kiss, baby.

tony hipchest
01-25-2007, 05:47 PM

close your eyes and pucker up :monkey: :moon:

hardwork
01-25-2007, 06:09 PM
Interesting how there is no discussion about how being disrespectful and rude doesnt really follow the concepts of Buddhism

That would be precepts, not concepts. The whole idea of Buddhism is to experience the world with a mind free of concepts.

silver & black
01-25-2007, 06:59 PM
Just the fact that the patsies lost is reason enough to be happy. I think I hate them more than any other team in the NFL. Screw New England!!!

steelerbackr4life
01-25-2007, 08:20 PM
Just the fact that the patsies lost is reason enough to be happy. I think I hate them more than any other team in the NFL. Screw New England!!!

I would expect no less from a raider fan

stlrtruck
01-26-2007, 07:01 AM
Ha ha ha, yeah, you pray for the Buddha. He'd get a kick out of that.

Yeah, pray for him just like I pray for other lost souls! And hopefully before you pass along, you'll have an opportunity to hear the Word and make a decision for Christ. Because I'm pretty sure, you don't get to make that switch was you've left this world.

But I also noticed how you failed to answer the questions. Is it because you truly don't know what buddha did for you? Or because the stark reality that Christ is the One True God that did all those things is setting in?

lamberts-lost-tooth
01-26-2007, 07:16 AM
That would be precepts, not concepts. The whole idea of Buddhism is to experience the world with a mind free of concepts.

I still dont see where it would allow rudeness and double language....could you enlighten all of us please

lamberts-lost-tooth
01-26-2007, 07:20 AM

I dont know whether to congratulate you on coming out...or complain to the mods about sexual harrassment?!

HometownGal
01-26-2007, 07:29 AM
I still dont see where it would allow rudeness and double language....could you enlighten all of us please

Please......LLT - don't do that to us. :wink02: :dang: :dang:

lamberts-lost-tooth
01-26-2007, 07:32 AM
Please......LLT - don't do that to us. :wink02: :dang: :dang:

hehehehe...could we have one thread devoted solely to off the topic hijacking...so we can have discussion in other threads?????:wink02:

stlrtruck
01-26-2007, 12:48 PM
So is this "Silence of the Pansies"?

MACH1
01-26-2007, 01:23 PM
hehehehe...could we have one thread devoted solely to off the topic hijacking...so we can have discussion in other threads?????:wink02:

Then he would just hijack the hijack tread. :dang: