PDA

View Full Version : The Patriots are #1 for this reason

augustashark
01-25-2007, 04:40 PM
Sorry, I just wanted to see how many views I get on this....Patriots seem to be a very hot topic right now. I just like to keep my finger on the pulse of SF:flap:

PisnNapalm
01-25-2007, 04:44 PM
Oh geez. Thanks for wasting my time. Though I suppose in actuallity any Pats thread here at SF is a waste of time. :P

sumo
01-25-2007, 04:51 PM
maybe you will get hw over here - he hijacked the ESPN SB rankings thread - again with the roids stuff ...the guys is obsessed with steroids and the 70s

augustashark
01-25-2007, 04:57 PM
I've also heard that hair gel and Mayo is his cup of tea also.

lamberts-lost-tooth
01-25-2007, 04:58 PM
maybe you will get hw over here - he hijacked the ESPN SB rankings thread - again with the roids stuff ...the guys is obsessed with steroids and the 70s

yea sumo..didnt you know that Brian Bosworth (drafted in 1987) is a prime example of 70's steroid use??

fansince'76
01-25-2007, 04:59 PM
yea sumo..didnt you know that Brian Bosworth (drafted in 1987) is a prime example of 70's steroid use??

Nobody accused him of being smart, LLT.

tony hipchest
01-25-2007, 05:06 PM
this is easy. its because they have done the most roids the longest without getting caught. hell, even the roid filled panthers couldnt beat them. thats gotta tell you something.

then there is Tom Brady. i laugh at the bitter defense patfans put up to defend that their glory boy would/could never do roids. just like barry bonds fans did. just like good guys like mcguire, palmiero, and sosa could never juice. just like people said pitchers in baseball would never do it once it became obvious the sluggers were on juice. bradys sudden increase in strength and physical stature just about matches that of barry bonds.

then theres the victor conte factor.

now why would brady juice? for one his upbringing turned him into a walking bag of estrogen. he was the youngest child (only boy) with 2-3 sisters. he was wearing dresses and having make up applied ever since he was a child. the socialization of acting like a girl totally explains his extreme femininity (facials, manicures, pedicures, hot dog eating competitions, etc.). its a good thing he did turn to the juice or hed be starring in "hairspray" on broadway, or worse, doing a burlesque show in drag.

to make it worse, all his sisters were female atheletes and he was regarded as the least atheletic in his family. something had to change. he wasnt squat behind drew henson, and his dream of becoming a football player was quickly fading. he did what many wirery punks before him have. he turned to the juice.

and there we have it.

fansince'76
01-25-2007, 05:11 PM
now why would brady juice? for one his upbringing turned him into a walking bag of estrogen. he was the youngest child (only boy) with 2-3 sisters. he was wearing dresses and having make up applied ever since he was a child. the socialization of acting like a girl totally explains his extreme femininity (facials, manicures, pedicures, hot dog eating competitions, etc.). its a good thing he did turn to the juice or hed be starring in "hairspray" on broadway, or worse, doing a burlesque show in drag.

ROFLMAO! :toofunny: :toofunny: :toofunny:

augustashark
01-25-2007, 11:28 PM
this is easy. its because they have done the most roids the longest without getting caught. hell, even the roid filled panthers couldnt beat them. thats gotta tell you something.

then there is Tom Brady. i laugh at the bitter defense patfans put up to defend that their glory boy would/could never do roids. just like barry bonds fans did. just like good guys like mcguire, palmiero, and sosa could never juice. just like people said pitchers in baseball would never do it once it became obvious the sluggers were on juice. bradys sudden increase in strength and physical stature just about matches that of barry bonds.

then theres the victor conte factor.

to make it worse, all his sisters were female atheletes and he was regarded as the least atheletic in his family. something had to change. he wasnt squat behind drew henson, and his dream of becoming a football player was quickly fading. he did what many wirery punks before him have. he turned to the juice.

and there we have it.

Did'nt he do a stint in "Rent"?

MACH1
01-25-2007, 11:32 PM
Could of swore he was in "Broke Back Mountain"

hardwork
01-26-2007, 12:46 AM
Now 8 and 8 ain't that bad girls. No point in letting it lead you around by a leash. It isn't much by Patriots standards, but then again you aren't the Patriots as two championship games, on your field, proved out.

Here's hoping you get over it soon, and just relax with the other ladies at a lingerie party or something else you girls like to do.

HometownGal
01-26-2007, 07:41 AM
but then again you aren't the Patriots as two championship games, on your field, proved out.

No, we aren't the Patriots, thank God. We beat the Colts in their house when it mattered instead of........

http://www.theprezonline.com/~kp3825/choking.jpg

stlrtruck
01-26-2007, 08:41 AM
Now 8 and 8 ain't that bad girls. No point in letting it lead you around by a leash. It isn't much by Patriots standards, but then again you aren't the Patriots as two championship games, on your field, proved out.

Here's hoping you get over it soon, and just relax with the other ladies at a lingerie party or something else you girls like to do.

I'm just curious, how long have you been a pansies fan? Has it been long enough to remember the fact that there were more than a few seasons that 8-8 would have been the best your team could do?

Oh, don't get me wrong, the pansies have had a great run the last few years.

But are you prepared for the downfall? Do you have your next band wagon picked out?

augustashark
01-26-2007, 09:57 AM
Just curious HW, I know its hard to remember anything past 1996, but how did you feel coming off the 1990 season? I mean not every team has the glory of going 1-15!!!! Just wanted to know how you and your chowder (Di*k) heads felt about that.

sumo
01-26-2007, 12:28 PM

yeah but what about steroids and steroids - oh and if your're gonna bring that up - then steroids, steroids, steroids -- but what about steroids and other roids that always contribute to steroids - and steroids, steroids, steroids, steroids oh and steroids...

stlrtruck
01-26-2007, 12:49 PM
Sumo - I think I just got a 'roid headache (lol)

MACH1
01-26-2007, 01:21 PM
I think he's on a roid rage.

hardwork
01-26-2007, 01:54 PM
Just wanted to know how you and your chowder (Di*k) heads felt about that.

Man, lol, you'll be back in the race. It may take a few (D*ck) head coaches, a few QBs, and about 10 years, though.

lamberts-lost-tooth
01-26-2007, 02:13 PM
Man, lol, you'll be back in the race. It may take a few (D*ck) head coaches, a few QBs, and about 10 years, though.

For the record...Mr. "I only flame on the Steelers twice a month"....has flamed on the Steelers 4 times in his last 4 posts.....and hit on me once in the last 24 hours.

stlrtruck
01-26-2007, 02:27 PM
For the record...Mr. "I only flame on the Steelers twice a month"....has flamed on the Steelers 4 times in his last 4 posts.....and hit on me once in the last 24 hours.

Don't forget he has failed to answer the questions I've posed to him in a few other posts.

Livinginthe past
01-26-2007, 02:51 PM
For those worried about this becoming Patriots/Steeler Fever.

Out of the last 23 Blast Furnace topics concerning the Patriots 18 have been started by Steeler fans.

In the NFL forum, out of the 9 most recent Patriots related threads (excluding gameday threads) 6 were started by Steelers fans.

NM

hardwork
01-26-2007, 02:59 PM

No, what I said was I only go up to the Steeler threads and post a few times a month.

Memory is something that has to be worked on. There are some exercises that someone who has a memory problem can use. These exercises might reduce the number of times poor memory people misquote. However, effort also plays a role.

sumo
01-26-2007, 03:19 PM
No, what I said was I only go up to the Steeler threads and post a few times a month.

Memory is something that has to be worked on. There are some exercises that someone who has a memory problem can use. These exercises might reduce the number of times poor memory people misquote. However, effort also plays a role.

yeah but what about steroids and the effect of steroids on steroids - steroids, steroids, steroids!!!

tony hipchest
01-26-2007, 04:44 PM
For those worried about this becoming Patriots/Steeler Fever.

Out of the last 23 Blast Furnace topics concerning the Patriots 18 have been started by Steeler fans.

In the NFL forum, out of the 9 most recent Patriots related threads (excluding gameday threads) 6 were started by Steelers fans.

NMplenty of bengalthreads too. nobody seems worried about this becoming bungles/steelers fever though. if you understand the message of these threads, its pretty much that the patriots (especially their coach) and their fans are a bunch of classless pricks.

just like the bengalthreads. main message? pretty much that they and their fans suck and are a bunch of criminal losers.

since when can we not talk about other teams? its pretty much accepted that the steelerfans are the most knowledgable fans, not just about their own team, but the nfl as a whole. it stands to reason we will discuss other teams and their fanbases. especially the fanbases who troll here the most.

Livinginthe past
01-26-2007, 04:49 PM
plenty of bengalthreads too. nobody seems worried about this becoming bungles/steelers fever though. if you understand the message of these threads, its pretty much that the patriots (especially their coach) and their fans are a bunch of classless pricks.

just like the bengalthreads. main message? pretty much that they and their fans suck and are a bunch of criminal losers.

since when can we not talk about other teams? its pretty much accepted that the steelerfans are the most knowledgable fans, not just about their own team, but the nfl as a whole. it stands to reason we will discuss other teams and their fanbases. especially the fanbases who troll here the most.

Im not the one complaining about too many Patriots threads am I?

In fact, I would encourage the discussion of other NFL teams - thats what the NFL forum is for.

Its pretty much accepted that Steeler fans are the most knowledgeable?

Like any other fanbase they have some great posters and some not-so-great.

All I am saying is that if people want less Patriots related material then stop posting it, if you aren't bothered by it (I know im not) then carry on.

NM

tony hipchest
01-26-2007, 05:35 PM

In fact, I would encourage the discussion of other NFL teams - thats what the NFL forum is for.

All I am saying is that if people want less Patriots related material then stop posting it, if you aren't bothered by it (I know im not) then carry on.

NMi agree, pats discussion belongs in the nfl forum, and creating their own sub section would just be empowering them on a steelersboard. what the problem is, is that we cant even discuss belichick telling one of our trainers, on our field, to "get the f--- out of here" when they try to provide assistance to one of his players without the patfans rushing into the thread and starting a flame war.

we cant discuss the ramifications of r. harrison tearing up his knee at heinz field without, a patfan rushing in and hurling personal insults.

we cant discuss the classless acts of belichick after a championship game without (once again) patfans turning it into a flame war.

i know you patfans hate belichicks classlessness being discussed. but just because you hate it, doesnt mean it needs to be moved to the blast furnace or being turned into a flame war. EVERY main sports media outlet has discussed it just like US STEELERFANS have here at STEELERSFEVER.

it is an nfl topic worthy of discussion. us steelerfans dont need any other teams fans to tell us we cant, or shouldnt be talking about it. if patfans have a problem with it, maybe they should take it to all the media outlets that bring it to our attention and sensasionalize it.

floodcitygirl
01-26-2007, 05:49 PM
plenty of bengalthreads too. nobody seems worried about this becoming bungles/steelers fever though. if you understand the message of these threads, its pretty much that the patriots (especially their coach) and their fans are a bunch of classless pricks.

since when can we not talk about other teams? its pretty much accepted that the steelerfans are the most knowledgable fans, not just about their own team, but the nfl as a whole. it stands to reason we will discuss other teams and their fanbases. especially the fanbases who troll here the most.I think a difference is that in the Pat threads that had been posted, it used to be mainly a discussion about that team by Steeler fans with occassional comments by a Pat's poster in support of his team. Now we have Pat threads posted where again Steeler fans are discussing their opinion of the team and we are subjected to constant bashing of the Steelers and us as fans....some of which comes from our very own mod. At times it does give a person cause to check for the forum name just to be certain.

sumo
01-26-2007, 06:02 PM
Don't forget this thread was started as a joke by shark - so I don't think it really matters about where this one was started - by the way, I think it's pretty impressive that he could get this many posts on a totally bogus thread ...

tony hipchest
01-26-2007, 06:05 PM
I think a difference is that in the Pat threads that had been posted, it used to be mainly a discussion about that team by Steeler fans with occassional comments by a Pat's poster in support of his team. Now we have Pat threads posted where again Steeler fans are discussing their opinion of the team and we are subjected to constant bashing of the Steelers and us as fans....some of which comes from our very own mod. At times it does give a person cause to check for the forum name just to be certain.just a fair warning to a member who may not be familiar with the rules, i recieved an infraction for a comment much like yours today in this very same thread.

Reason: Personal Attack
-------
Personal attack - familiarise yourself with rule 9 on forum conduct.

I suggest you quit calling out a mod.
-------

augustashark
01-26-2007, 10:57 PM
Don't forget this thread was started as a joke by shark - so I don't think it really matters about where this one was started - by the way, I think it's pretty impressive that he could get this many posts on a totally bogus thread ...

Thanks buddy.

I just know that the pats talk is hot right now, just trying to keep up with the Joneses, or Nigelses!:flap:

augustashark
01-26-2007, 11:19 PM
Just found the 2nd grade class picture for Hardwork. You guess which one is him!:sofunny:

http://i113.photobucket.com/albums/n219/augustashark/untitled.jpg

tony hipchest
01-27-2007, 12:08 AM
Just found the 2nd grade class picture for Hardwork. You guess which one is him!:sofunny:

http://i113.photobucket.com/albums/n219/augustashark/untitled.jpg the one to the far right, standing up in the white coat??? :chuckle:

augustashark
01-27-2007, 12:35 AM
Can't get anything by you TH!:cheers:

floodcitygirl
01-27-2007, 12:51 PM
just a fair warning to a member who may not be familiar with the rules, i recieved an infraction for a comment much like yours today in this very same thread.Thanks for the warning but it wasn't my intent to call anybody out. I was just entering the discussion about people being concerned about a change in the name of the forum.

Tony......you weren't pulling for me to get an infraction??? :jawdrop: ......naaahhhhh! LOL!

silver & black
01-27-2007, 02:29 PM
Screw the the patriettes!!! :upyours: :fingers: :moon: :puke: :jerkit: :thmbdown:

Livinginthe past
01-27-2007, 02:32 PM
Screw the the patriettes!!! :upyours: :fingers: :moon: :puke: :jerkit: :thmbdown:

Hey..

Screw the faiders..right back at ya :sofunny:

NM

silver & black
01-27-2007, 03:04 PM
Hey..

Screw the faiders..right back at ya :sofunny:

NM

Well... ok. :cheers:

polamalufan43
01-27-2007, 03:50 PM
Like I said. The Pats are a good team, much better than the Colts anyway. And much better than the Raiders, lol.

~Polamalufan43:tt02:

fansince'76
01-27-2007, 04:02 PM
Like I said. The Pats are a good team, much better than the Colts anyway.

Coulda fooled me. :chuckle: Of course, the Bungles are better than we are as well - just ask Carson. :rolleyes:

polamalufan43
01-27-2007, 04:09 PM
the Bungles are better than we are as well - just ask Carson. :rolleyes:

I saw the first part, and thought you were being bribed to typed that, lol.
Alrighty then, Carson.... let's see.....um..... he's not answering the phone right now, he's busy bailing one of his *cough* buddies *cough* outa the slammer.

MACH1
01-27-2007, 04:09 PM
Like I said. The Pats are a good team, much better than the Colts anyway.

Thats why the Pasties are at home watching the Colts in the SB. :couch: :chuckle:

polamalufan43
01-27-2007, 04:56 PM
Thats why the Pasties are at home watching the Colts in the SB. :couch: :chuckle:

True, but all in all, the Pats IMO are a much better team overall based on more than just this season.

~polamalufan43:tt02:

lamberts-lost-tooth
01-28-2007, 08:13 AM

Your right..memory can be a tricky thing ...and sometimes honesty apparantly can be pretty tough

in the thread: Kraft Fires Belichick for Being "sourpuss"! post #21

HARDWORK:I diss the Steelers regularly in the "Pittsburgh Steelers" forum? Rubbish. Over all the time I've been in here it might average out at once or twice a month.

OOPS...no wiggle room out of that one....thats gotta suck for you!!!....and your next sentence ironically enough states:

Lets not start lying about this.

physician heal thyself.
You really make this too easy.

lamberts-lost-tooth
01-28-2007, 08:35 AM

NM

I have no problem with pats material in posts..I have more of a problem with your little Pats buddy purposefully hijacking threads..being rude and disrespectful to EVERYONE in the forum..and strutting around like he is bulletproof....Does he get crap in return..Sure...but its in return!!!! You wont find ONE person in this forum who doesnt think he comes in here to incite!!!
Bring on the Pats..the Bengals..and the Ravens...all of us are willing to talk smack goodnaturedly...Hardwork just wants to demean and bring up non-intelligent factless posts to try to get a rise out of this forum ..AT THE FORUMS EXPENSE!!!

MACH1
01-28-2007, 11:42 AM
Kind of makes a person wonder how many infractions Steeler fans have received trading barbs with this pastie fan, compared to how many the pastie fan has received.