PDA

View Full Version : SF's own thread on cincybungals.

MACH1
01-26-2007, 01:37 PM
Seems were being talked about on their BB.. :toofunny:

Even a few of them registered here at SF. :dang:

http://forums.cincybengals.com/showthread.php?t=13023

And they really seem to like Tony..:rofl:

PisnNapalm
01-26-2007, 03:18 PM
Is it just me or is that board a pain in the ass to read. You've got to scroll a mile between posts.

polamalufan43
01-26-2007, 03:27 PM
Wow, they say we are pathetic?

~Polamalufan43:tt02:

Mosca
01-26-2007, 04:03 PM
Seems they WERE talking about us, about 7 months ago.

Tom

SteelerFanInCA
01-26-2007, 04:31 PM
Is it just me or is that board a pain in the ass to read. You've got to scroll a mile between posts.

Yep the frequent flyer miles on the track wheel of my mouse were definitely adding up.

Mosca
01-26-2007, 05:43 PM
And anyhow, who cares. They're Cincy Bengals fans; would you expect them to say that we ROCK?

Tom

tony hipchest
01-26-2007, 05:56 PM
LOL@Dan Sr. aka "private dansr" :salute:

I Have done some analysis

I 'Think' I am begining to focus in on WHO the culprit is over there. I have been analyzing the posting styles and odities. One poster (unnamed right now) has the same patters we have seen of the Kitty HERE!! Once I am sure I will defend Dave's honor and 'handle' the situation!!

i like how he put THINK in quotes :rofl:

yep the definitely had a hard on for me. i never had a message board poster send his dad over to "come and get me". dude was so convinced i was an incognito poster over on their site! :toofunny:

all they have to do to defend "daves honor" is buy the guy a package of toilet paper and maybe a diet mountain dew. once he showed up here and tried to defend, he was ran off with his tail between his legs. :chuckle:

X-Terminator
01-27-2007, 01:14 AM
A simple message for the cincybungals.com members:

Here's a quarter...call someone who cares. :yawn: :coffee: