PDA

View Full Version : Eagles Must Dump T.O!

Justin Otstott
08-12-2005, 07:39 AM
Anybody agree? You got the Team here and T.O over there. Then Owens went home and made a fool out himself and was working out in his driveway!!! If the Eagles take Owens back he wins and the Eagles lose, I mean T.O won't get the new contract but he will distract and disturb the Team's hope to return to the Super Bowl! (Not that I really care) But, if you noticed two years ago coach Bill Beli-CHICK shocked fans when he released pro-bowl safety Lawyer Milloy for the same reasons of T.O! So I ask myself can the Eagles win without T.O, ask Lawyer Milloy.

RoethlisBURGHer
08-12-2005, 03:53 PM
Yes,the Eagles can win w/o TO.They got the the NFCC how many years straight without him,and without him they got to the Super Bowl last year.Then with him they lost it.

clevestinks
08-12-2005, 06:11 PM
Screw the Eagles. They knew what they were getting into when they signed T.O. So I don`t feel sorry for them. Some teams welcome trouble makers, no matter what the cost. Some don`t. I wish if T.O. were cut, that nobody would sign him . Then see where he would be.

Blitzburgh55
08-12-2005, 07:03 PM
I hate em i dont care about them at all

SteelR1
08-12-2005, 07:33 PM
Screw the Eagles. They knew what they were getting into when they signed T.O. So I don`t feel sorry for them. Some teams welcome trouble makers, no matter what the cost. Some don`t. I wish if T.O. were cut, that nobody would sign him . Then see where he would be.

I agree with everything except someone picking him up. If your the worst team in the league, wouldn't you pick him up. I mean what do you have to lose.
The Eagles certainly asked for all of this to happen to them....

SteelersFever
08-12-2005, 08:40 PM
T.O. said he isn't greedy, instead, he's doing it for his family, and that's all that matters to him. I don't believe him at all. He's doing it for himself, he's selfish. He thinks everyone should bow down to him and kiss his feet for being in his presence. He'll come back though and the Eagles will keep him for another year, at least.

BlitzburghRockCity
08-12-2005, 11:27 PM
I'll tell you this much, I'll take a Hines Ward holdout anyday over all the shiat he's pulled w/ the beagles and over his career..there isnt enough money in the world to make me want him on our team, EVER.

If he cant take care of his family and himself on his 49 million contract he signed plus all the money he's earned w/ the 49ers and in endorsements, then he needs his freekin head examined!!

pitt
08-12-2005, 11:38 PM
Unfortunately somebody would pick him up. Look at Randy Moss. His work ethic stinks (He only plays when he wants to) and his behavoir on and off the field is horrible. But he didn't have any trouble finding a team desparate enough to put up with him.

BlitzburghRockCity
08-12-2005, 11:47 PM
The eagles were smart, they'd trade to TO and get whatever they could for him. Nobody is going to give up a 1st round for a locker room cancer like TO..but hey, whatever draft picks or players some idiot team is willing to give you..I say take it, and move on !!!

Prosdo
08-13-2005, 01:23 AM
I wouldn't want that guy anywhere near our Steelers. The guy does nothing but cause problems. Its a terrible thing to see a guy have such talent and have such a terrible attitude. Long after it will probably be his ridiculous antics that are remembered and not his talent. He will have done that to himself.

hardwork
08-13-2005, 02:07 AM
He's an extraordinary talent, but a severe headcase. And he'll never be anything but a headcase. He reminds me of Dennis Rodman in that regard.

Prosdo
08-13-2005, 02:10 AM
He's an extraordinary talent, but a severe headcase. And he'll never be anything but a headcase. He reminds me of Dennis Rodman in that regard.

Excellent comparison. Those two definitely are headcases!

Justin Otstott
08-13-2005, 06:54 AM
If T.O came to the Steelers (And by the way that won't happen) we can kiss our team goodbye! T.O is nothing but a show-off and even if he can back it up most of the time he still is acting like a 13 year old!

clevestinks
08-13-2005, 08:14 AM
I agree with everything except someone picking him up. If your the worst team in the league, wouldn't you pick him up. I mean what do you have to lose.
The Eagles certainly asked for all of this to happen to them....

I know somebody would pick him up. That only makes sense. I said I wish nobody would. I know they will. Probably the Raiders, Ravins or redskins. They all love trouble makers.

LambertIsGod58
08-15-2005, 06:54 PM
There is no doubt that T.O. is a great talent. He was under that great tutiledge of Jerry Rice, the greatest receiver of all-time. He unfortunately did not get Jerry's class. The Eagles knew what they were getting. He seemed to be fine last year. And, I have to wonder if he'd be doing this or worse if they had won the SB. I think when there is a talent such as T.O., you have to exhaust all your efforts to make his style work with the team. Maybe he's not a fit for Philly. I'd love to have him here in Pittsburgh. The game is about winning. Not whose a team player necessarily.

Justin Otstott
08-15-2005, 11:29 PM
T.O is just wack!!!!! I say the Eagles trade him because he is nothing but a cancer! He is one of the many athletes in the pro world that make sports look like a Jerry Springer show!

Steelersfan
08-16-2005, 02:04 AM
It takes a team to win, not some headcase who just wants his stats and money. I would never want TO to be a Steeler.

Justin Otstott
08-16-2005, 02:14 PM
man just the thought of T.O being a Steeler makes me sick!

blairsummit
08-18-2005, 12:05 AM
a team will def. pick him up just cause of how talented he is, but as a person he is a piece of crap