PDA

View Full Version : Was Cowher screwing around???

coldsteel
01-27-2007, 07:44 PM
That's what I heard.. some secretary or something, and his wife found out:dang: :dang:

damn these rumors:blah:

Preacher
01-27-2007, 07:49 PM
Old recycled rumors.

coldsteel
01-27-2007, 07:50 PM
so do you think there is anything to it??

Mosca
01-27-2007, 07:52 PM
Who cares. Not one iota of substantiation, no reason to talk about it.

Tom

daleemnm
01-27-2007, 07:53 PM
Cowher's a P.I.M.P.

Florida_Steelers_Fan
01-27-2007, 07:54 PM
i agree with Mosca...i'm not sure what's to be gained by this. and if one cannot provide sources then it is extremely unfair to have a thread like this.

Infamix
01-27-2007, 08:11 PM
i'm blazed so when i opened this, it was hilarious

Atlanta Dan
01-27-2007, 08:25 PM
The rumor Cowher had a very devoted female fan who worked in the Steelers offices was alleged during the 1999 season (around the same time it was alleged Kordell saw a male fan up close and personal in Schenley Park).

Steeler fans are passioante but when matters are not going well a certain element can get pretty ugly. When Cowher's wife moved to Raleigh last season and Cowher stayed in Pittsburgh the 1999 rumors resurfaced.

Who knows and frankly who cares?

fansince'76
01-27-2007, 08:34 PM
Not trying to play mod here, but doesn't this belong in the "NFL Football" forum, as Cowher is no longer the Steelers' HC? I, like others, also couldn't care less.

Elvis
01-28-2007, 05:24 AM
:coffee:
I just hope the rumors arent true.. and God Bless him and his family..:wave:

Texasfan
01-28-2007, 06:51 AM
Does it really matter anymore? He's gone and we're moving on!

touchdownward
01-28-2007, 07:47 AM
Who gives a flip?
And this thread belongs in the soap opera forum, but thank God there isn't one of those here.

HometownGal
01-28-2007, 08:40 AM
Who gives a flip?
And this thread belongs in the soap opera forum, but thank God there isn't one of those here.

Would you like us to create one? :wink02: :flap:

Seriously, the past is the past. Whether Bill had a little extra activity going on 8 years ago or not is unknown and frankly, his own business. Texasfan is right - time to move on and forward.

slashsteel
01-28-2007, 10:52 AM
What they said and..

Bill is a man, men have needs. Please a man in the bedroom and his willie won't go hunting elsewhere. :)

touchdownward
01-28-2007, 10:56 AM
Would you like us to create one? :wink02: :flap:

LOL! No thanks, there's enough drama to go around on the rest of the forums. :wink02:

tony hipchest
01-28-2007, 02:11 PM
What they said and..

Bill is a man, men have needs. Please a man in the bedroom and his willie won't go hunting elsewhere. :) theres a fast willie park"her" joke in here somewhere.

lamberts-lost-tooth
01-28-2007, 02:29 PM
What they said and..

Bill is a man, men have needs. Please a man in the bedroom and his willie won't go hunting elsewhere. :)

..and females have rights...keep willie where he is supposed to be and it wont get super-glued to your belly and you wont be peeing in your face for the next two months:dang: :dang:

Wwho in their right minds thinks that having a "need" justifies cheating....and if it does..why doesnt it apply to women also? (please noone come back with a .."I keep my woman satisfied" boast).

If Bill cheated..for any reason..its wrong...period. ..but its unproven and not worth the effort to discuss.

Atlanta Dan
01-28-2007, 03:01 PM
If anything happened, it obviously is the fault of Kaye (Yoko) Cowher, the woman who broke up the Steelers band by insisting Bill move with her to Raleigh:smile:

OX1947
01-28-2007, 03:05 PM
What they said and..

Allllllllllllll Right......

HometownGal
01-28-2007, 03:52 PM

Oh I suppose women don't have needs too? :wink02: Oh that's right, silly me. We're supposed to cook, clean, do the laundry, take care of the kids, pack your lunch every day, take care of your whiney hiney and assume the position whether we're dead on our feet or not. :dang: Whatever was I thinking? :wink02: :wink02:

Keep your credit cards active, send us posies more often than once a year on anniversaries, stop farting and pulling the covers over our heads and thinking its funny, take out the garbage, stop whining when you have a sniffle (honest - we get 'em too!), and for God's sake - put the damned toilet seat down and we'll be more than happy to please you. :flap: :cheers:

Florida_Steelers_Fan
01-28-2007, 04:21 PM
did you marry a caveman? :]

HometownGal
01-28-2007, 05:06 PM
did you marry a caveman? :]

Close. I married a dinosaur and divorced him. :wink02: :sofunny:

Mamaduck43
01-28-2007, 05:13 PM
Oh I suppose women don't have needs too? :wink02: Oh that's right, silly me. We're supposed to cook, clean, do the laundry, take care of the kids, pack your lunch every day, take care of your whiney hiney and assume the position whether we're dead on our feet or not. :dang: Whatever was I thinking? :wink02: :wink02:

Keep your credit cards active, send us posies more often than once a year on anniversaries, stop farting and pulling the covers over our heads and thinking its funny, take out the garbage, stop whining when you have a sniffle (honest - we get 'em too!), and for God's sake - put the damned toilet seat down and we'll be more than happy to please you. :flap: :cheers:

:cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

SteelCzar76
01-28-2007, 05:21 PM

And lets say none of these things were ever a problem,.......yet we still had to hear "blah blah, blah" (Charlie Browns teachers voice) :sofunny: And some of us,....don't tolerate such nonsense ? Would a man be wrong for 'parting ways' so to speak ? :smile:

NV STEELERS 723
01-28-2007, 05:30 PM
When does the STEELERS 2007 season start?

coldsteel
01-28-2007, 05:46 PM

i hope you still like guys:banana: after all he put you through...you know what i'm saying:flap:

HometownGal
01-28-2007, 05:47 PM
And lets say none of these things were ever a problem,.......yet we still had to hear "blah blah, blah" (Charlie Browns teachers voice) :sofunny: And some of us,....don't tolerate such nonsense ? Would a man be wrong for 'parting ways' so to speak ? :smile:

I dunno - would it be wrong? To each his/her own I suppose.

83-Steelers-43
01-28-2007, 05:51 PM

I'm thinking the exact same thing. :coffee:

NV STEELERS 723
01-28-2007, 05:51 PM
i hope you still like guys:banana: after all he put you through...you know what i'm saying:flap:

I hope you STILL like guys too.....

SteelCzar76
01-28-2007, 05:58 PM

LMAO

X-Terminator
01-28-2007, 11:19 PM

I'm thinking the exact same thing. :coffee:

Well, I'd rather read the fun banter in this thread rather than a scathing rumor about Cowher that has never been proven.

Preacher
01-29-2007, 12:16 AM

Okay... I think this response demands furher examination!

Oh I suppose women don't have needs too

They do. For instance, once a week, I give the little lady a 10 dollar allowance to buy whatever she wants!

We're supposed to cook,

Now what is this? I am so generous to my wife that during the cold winter months, as I set the thermostat to 60 in the house to save money (of course, I am at work), I allow her a FULL 15 EXTRA MINUTES to cook lunch AND dinner. This way, she can get a little warmer around the gas stove... as long as the rest of her chores are done!

clean

Hey, she needs to do a little work to keep warm!

do the laundry,

O come on now! When I am sweating away in my 68 degree air conditioned room, my wife gets to play in the water using the washboard out back.. and get some sun too!!! what else could a woman want?

take care of the kids

HEY! SHE HAD THEM!

pack your lunch every day

Pack a lunch? Wow. I expect my wife to bring me a hot lunch everyday. She is right next to the bus route, so I expect it hot! (I haven't let her have a license yet. She would waste too much money in gas.)

take care of your whiney hiney

Now, after working all day while my wife gets to play in the water and warm up on the stove, is that too much to ask?

stop farting and pulling the covers over our heads and thinking its funny,

Come on now, that is just sheer amusement!

take out the garbage

I expect the garbage to be taken out before I get home! And the cans to be brought back before I get up the next morning.

put the damned toilet seat down and we'll be more than happy to please you.

Now this is just rediculous.

When my wife has to go, it is just a flip of the lid and gravity does the rest. However, if I had to, it takes to much effort to lift the seat. And then, if the seat is down... I have to REMEMBER to lift it, or wipe it off after. How could any woman expect that!

:sofunny:

(Please tell me no one took this serious!)

Livinginthe past
01-29-2007, 12:19 AM
Say your prayers, Preacher man :sofunny:

Personally, I think you would be better value if you were part of a religion that allowed multiple wives....I hope your wife realises how lucky she is that she doesn't have to share you! :chicken:

NM

Preacher
01-29-2007, 12:28 AM
Say your prayers, Preacher man :sofunny:

Personally, I think you would be better value if you were part of a religion that allowed multiple wives....I hope your wife realises how lucky she is that she doesn't have to share you! :chicken:

NM

:toofunny::toofunny::toofunny:

MACH1
01-29-2007, 12:45 AM
HAAHAAHA :toofunny:

Reminds me of the joke Why do women wear white when they get married. So the dish washer will match the stove. :flap:

Back on topic, Cowher is gone. Time to let it go.

Preacher
01-29-2007, 12:47 AM
HAAHAAHA :toofunny:

Reminds me of the joke Why do women wear white when they get married. So the dish washer will match the stove. :flap:

I have heard that... or one similar.

Black@Gold Forever32
01-29-2007, 01:42 AM
I really don't care if Cowher cheated on his wife. Its not my business. Plus we don't know if this is true or not. So its not even worth disscussing.

Preacher
01-29-2007, 02:25 AM
I really don't care if Cowher cheated on his wife. Its not my business. Plus we don't know if this is true or not. So its not even worth disscussing.

Hence, the reason why I spent so long with HTG's post... because it was NOT about that!

HometownGal
01-29-2007, 05:22 AM
Well, I'd rather read the fun banter in this thread rather than a scathing rumor about Cowher that has never been proven.

I'm thinking the exact same thing. :smile:

Very funny, Father - LOL! :sofunny: :thumbsup:

OK- back to the show.

floodcitygirl
01-29-2007, 07:55 AM
Okay... I think this response demands furher examination!

They do. For instance, once a week, I give the little lady a 10 dollar allowance to buy whatever she wants!

Now what is this? I am so generous to my wife that during the cold winter months, as I set the thermostat to 60 in the house to save money (of course, I am at work), I allow her a FULL 15 EXTRA MINUTES to cook lunch AND dinner. This way, she can get a little warmer around the gas stove... as long as the rest of her chores are done!

Hey, she needs to do a little work to keep warm!

O come on now! When I am sweating away in my 68 degree air conditioned room, my wife gets to play in the water using the washboard out back.. and get some sun too!!! what else could a woman want?

HEY! SHE HAD THEM!

Pack a lunch? Wow. I expect my wife to bring me a hot lunch everyday. She is right next to the bus route, so I expect it hot! (I haven't let her have a license yet. She would waste too much money in gas.)

Now, after working all day while my wife gets to play in the water and warm up on the stove, is that too much to ask?

Come on now, that is just sheer amusement!

I expect the garbage to be taken out before I get home! And the cans to be brought back before I get up the next morning.

Now this is just rediculous.

When my wife has to go, it is just a flip of the lid and gravity does the rest. However, if I had to, it takes to much effort to lift the seat. And then, if the seat is down... I have to REMEMBER to lift it, or wipe it off after. How could any woman expect that!

:sofunny:

(Please tell me no one took this serious!)Preacher, I'm thinking that this post could be good for more than my soul. I'm thinking I may be able to make it to more games this season than I originally thought! Hmmm...just how much cash do I think you'll be willing to come up with in order for me NOT to send this to your wife??? :tap: :wink02:

Florida_Steelers_Fan
01-29-2007, 07:58 AM
hey preach, i thought you'd throw out that "wives be submissive to your husband" passage...that always seems to get them in such a wonderful mood.

lamberts-lost-tooth
01-29-2007, 08:10 AM
If anything happened, it obviously is the fault of Kaye (Yoko) Cowher, the woman who broke up the Steelers band by insisting Bill move with her to Raleigh:smile:

:sofunny: :sofunny: :sofunny:

...have I ever told you about my undying love for Jodie Foster?

floodcitygirl
01-29-2007, 08:12 AM
hey preach, i thought you'd throw out that "wives be submissive to your husband" passage...that always seems to get them in such a wonderful mood.Any woman can feel great about that passage if she also knows the one that commands husbands to love their wives as Christ loves the church....and really knows what it means! :thumbsup:

Florida_Steelers_Fan
01-29-2007, 08:14 AM
Any woman can feel great about that passage if she also knows the one that commands husbands to love their wives as Christ loves the church....and really knows what it means! :thumbsup:

i knew that...it's the part that many conveniently leave off.

and my wife and i joke around about the one that says to (and i'm paraphrasing) "not neglect the needs of your husband unless you're in prayer..." of which i joke around and tell her that she and God must be the best of friends! :smile:

floodcitygirl
01-29-2007, 08:20 AM
i knew that...it's the part that many conveniently leave off.

You mean like you did? :sofunny: I would say that it's the part that many MEN conveniently leave off.....women NEVER do! :chuckle:

83-Steelers-43
01-29-2007, 08:55 AM
than a scathing rumor about Cowher that has never been proven.

Ummm, that's what I was referring to.

Florida_Steelers_Fan
01-29-2007, 09:22 AM
You mean like you did? :sofunny: I would say that it's the part that many MEN conveniently leave off.....women NEVER do! :chuckle:

let's not start a holy war...:bowdown:

floodcitygirl
01-29-2007, 09:34 AM
let's not start a holy war...:bowdown:Well...ok.....as long as you're admitting defeat. :wink02: It was better than the original topic of this thread...and besides...Preacher started it!!! :cheers:

lamberts-lost-tooth
01-29-2007, 09:38 AM
We can all agree that its nice to be able to take a "rumor" and turn it into a sarcastic thread about the difference between men and women....(without the word "steroid" being thrown in)
I stick to my original assumption that .....Men are like Waffles..and Women are like Spaghetti!!!!..and we are all just better off being thankful for the difference.

Livinginthe past
01-29-2007, 10:00 AM
Spaghetti on Waffles - hows that going to work? :sofunny:

NM

lamberts-lost-tooth
01-29-2007, 10:02 AM

NM

I have a vaque recollection of that after a bad night in college......:tap:

Livinginthe past
01-29-2007, 10:05 AM
I have a vaque recollection of that after a bad night in college......:tap:

Bad night?

Bad morning too probably :wink02:

NM

HometownGal
01-29-2007, 10:38 AM

NM

I'm a waffles on spaghetti kind of gal myself. :wink02: :cheers:

Livinginthe past
01-29-2007, 10:51 AM

Bwhahaha :cheers:

That is not the natural order...and you know it :wink02:

NM

lamberts-lost-tooth
01-29-2007, 11:03 AM

You can be fired for taking those kind of lunch breaks you know!

HometownGal
01-29-2007, 11:27 AM
You can be fired for taking those kind of lunch breaks you know!

True, but to have fun in life, sometimes you just gotta take the risk. :wink02: :cheers:

floodcitygirl
01-29-2007, 12:03 PM
Oh, I see how it is! We had to leave the topic about biblical differences between men and women but it's ok to talk about LLT's version of a "carb filled lunch"! And I thought this was supposed to be a family friendly forum! :sofunny:

Preacher
01-29-2007, 02:28 PM
Wow did this thread ever take a turn for the better...

The funny thing is... my wife is an east coast jewish christian... A Jersey girl!

So you KNOW this all in fun!

Oh yeah.. BTW.. I SHAN'T PAY ANY BLACKMAIL!!! :sofunny:

Donnie Iris
01-29-2007, 03:07 PM

Holy Moly

Stlrs4Life
01-29-2007, 03:43 PM
It never happened years ago when the rumor first surfaced.

floodcitygirl
01-29-2007, 07:21 PM
Oh yeah.. BTW.. I SHAN'T PAY ANY BLACKMAIL!!! :sofunny:You're only saying that because you don't think I'll really talk. I can only imagine what that Jersey girl would do to you if she knew how you had been talking about her. Start quaking Preacher! :blah: :blah: :blah: :sofunny:

Preacher
01-29-2007, 09:06 PM
You're only saying that because you don't think I'll really talk. I can only imagine what that Jersey girl would do to you if she knew how you had been talking about her. Start quaking Preacher! :blah: :blah: :blah: :sofunny:

Now, I wonder how you will get in contact with her... She isn't allowed on the phone, and I only give her shoes on Sunday for church, and I am with her all the time then... (I don't want her to get too upity while wearing shoes... A man has to be careful!)

fansince'76
01-29-2007, 09:12 PM
The "thread that wouldn't die" lives on....

Livinginthe past
01-29-2007, 09:14 PM
The "thread that wouldn't die" lives on....

What self respecting immortal thread wouldn't?

NM

floodcitygirl
01-29-2007, 09:15 PM
Now, I wonder how you will get in contact with her... She isn't allowed on the phone, and I only give her shoes on Sunday for church, and I am with her all the time then... (I don't want her to get too upity while wearing shoes... A man has to be careful!)Divine protection Preacher.....it's your only hope on this planet....and after those statements, I don't even know that I'd count on that!!!! :wantsome: LOL!

lamberts-lost-tooth
01-29-2007, 09:23 PM
Now, I wonder how you will get in contact with her... She isn't allowed on the phone, and I only give her shoes on Sunday for church, and I am with her all the time then... (I don't want her to get too upity while wearing shoes... A man has to be careful!)

I'm sure she walks three steps behind you...so you might want to look back every now and then to see if "somebody" is talking to her!

floodcitygirl
01-29-2007, 09:35 PM
Yeah....I'd be thinking about looking over your shoulder, Preacher. And with what I know about Jersey girls, you might want to rethink sleeping with your eyes closed.......:naughty: :chuckle:

Preacher
01-29-2007, 10:34 PM
:sofunny::sofunny:

And to think... I used to like FCG.. until just a few hours ago!!!:helmet:

:flap:

floodcitygirl
01-29-2007, 10:43 PM
:sofunny::sofunny:

And to think... I used to like FCG.. until just a few hours ago!!!:helmet:

:flap:The helmet might be a good plan! :sofunny:

Oh come on now...wise as a serpent.....innocent as a dove. If it gave you a chuckle, it was worth it! :hug:

Preacher
01-29-2007, 10:50 PM
The helmet might be a good plan! :sofunny:

Oh come on now...wise as a serpent.....innocent as a dove. If it gave you a chuckle, it was worth it! :hug:

Yeah...

And the thread is a heck of a lot better now then it started out being!!

floodcitygirl
01-29-2007, 10:55 PM
Yeah...

And the thread is a heck of a lot better now then it started out being!!Agreed! :thumbsup:

Besides...it's kind of fun trying to extort money and threatening a Pastor. I'll repent tomorrow! :wink02: LOL!

HometownGal
01-29-2007, 10:56 PM
Yeah...

And the thread is a heck of a lot better now then it started out being!!

Time to move this thread out of the Steelers forum. It doesn't really fit The Locker Room so it's going into the Humor forum. :wink02:

Preacher
01-30-2007, 10:59 AM
Time to move this thread out of the Steelers forum. It doesn't really fit The Locker Room so it's going into the extortion forum. :wink02:

I didn't know there was an extortion forum!!

floodcitygirl
01-30-2007, 08:19 PM
I didn't know there was an extortion forum!!Maybe we could make a sub-forum for it??? :hunch:

HometownGal
01-31-2007, 07:55 AM
Maybe we could make a sub-forum for it??? :hunch:

Don't think so. :wink02:

Preacher
01-31-2007, 11:46 AM
Man did I ever hijack this forum!!!

I guess most of you all don't mind on this thread though!!!:cap: