PDA

View Full Version : Holmgren caught hacking NFL computers!

Infamix
01-27-2007, 08:15 PM
http://ag.nfl.com/

"Hearts of Steal" is the title for the article for the 2005 Steelers. Conspiracy or another spelling error?

Borski
01-27-2007, 08:24 PM
Thats kinda insulting, but kinda funny that they messed it up

Stu Pidasso
01-28-2007, 12:05 AM
All I get is the story of the stupid fracking Patriots. :blah:

Mosca
01-28-2007, 10:25 AM
Does anyone else think that site is a total mess , design wise? WAAAAAAY too much badly designed flash that is hard to navigate and unintuitive.

Tom

lamberts-lost-tooth
01-28-2007, 10:53 AM
http://ag.nfl.com/

"Hearts of Steal" is the title for the article for the 2005 Steelers. Conspiracy or another spelling error?

I left a nice comment...but anyone childish enough to post that title on a site they are trying to promote as "proffesional" will never "man-up" to posting my comment

ExtonSteelFan
01-28-2007, 11:36 AM
Does anyone else think that site is a total mess , design wise? WAAAAAAY too much badly designed flash that is hard to navigate and unintuitive.

Tom

The concept is nice, the animations are smooth and run well, and the video elements are a nice touch too, but yes, it is a little difficult to find your way around. The scroll bars for the articles on each team are way too sensitive too.

Coming from a flash/new media designer and developer myself, it looks like there was quite a bit of work involved in this site. Most of these animations look scripted as opposed to basic timeline based tweens. I appreciate the amount of work that was put into it, but I do agree with a few of the points you made. Overall, I've seen MUCH worse, but I think this is above average from a creativity standpoint, and just about average from a useability standpoint.

polamalufan43
01-28-2007, 01:01 PM
Hearts of Steal... nice....

So if we are that, then what are the Seahawks?
Oh yeah, nothing, they never even won a Superbowl...

~Polamalufan43:tt02:

Infamix
01-29-2007, 10:08 AM
Hearts of Steal... nice....

Oh yeah, nothing, they never even won a Superbowl...

~Polamalufan43:tt02:

:sofunny:

HometownGal
01-29-2007, 11:01 AM

One year wonders representing the (N)o (F)reakin' (C)ompetition in SBXL.

lamberts-lost-tooth
01-29-2007, 11:23 AM
One year wonders representing the (N)o (F)reakin' (C)ompetition in SBXL.

...and Holmgren represented the (N)o (F)riggin' (C)lue bunch of Whiners

HometownGal
01-29-2007, 11:43 AM
...and Holmgren represented the (N)o (F)riggin' (C)lue bunch of Whiners

Holmgren had best stay away from the beaches when the weather changes - someone is likely to 'poon him. Dude could give Orca a run for his money.

Haiku_Dirtt
01-30-2007, 01:20 PM
The concept is nice, the animations are smooth and run well, and the video elements are a nice touch too, but yes, it is a little difficult to find your way around. The scroll bars for the articles on each team are way too sensitive too.

Coming from a flash/new media designer and developer myself, it looks like there was quite a bit of work involved in this site. Most of these animations look scripted as opposed to basic timeline based tweens. I appreciate the amount of work that was put into it, but I do agree with a few of the points you made. Overall, I've seen MUCH worse, but I think this is above average from a creativity standpoint, and just about average from a useability standpoint.

It's inevitable. Developers can sometimes get caught up with the bells and whistles. It is good work but it's a little dependent on viewers who take the time to acclomate themselves to the site before bolting somewhere else.