PDA

View Full Version : Movies.

Big D
01-30-2007, 04:36 PM
I'm looking at my filling my next que at blockbuster.com I'm looking for some good comedies. I just got done watching zodiac last night. I highly recomend it. Awesome movie. Anyone got any more suggestions.

sumo
01-30-2007, 04:40 PM
I don't know what you've seen but IMHO, you have to see So I Married an Axe Murderer, if you haven't already...

MACH1
01-30-2007, 04:48 PM
The last funny one we watched was "You me and Dupree"

"What about Mary" was a good one too. If you haven't seen that yet.
"Gridiron Gang" was good also

Big D
01-30-2007, 04:49 PM
The last funny one we watched was "You me and Dupree"

I saw that on sunday. That's a great movie. I wish that vince vaughn was in that movie instead of matt dillon.

Hawk Believer
01-30-2007, 04:54 PM
Talledega Nights was the funiest movie I rented recently.

An older one not a lot of people saw - The Man Who Knew Too Little. I was really surprised by how much I enjoyed that movie. Bill Murray at his best.

Big D

An older one not a lot of people saw - The Man Who Knew Too Little. I was really surprised by how much I enjoyed that movie. Bill Murray at his best.

I wake up and piss excellence every morning

tony hipchest
if you havent seen 40 year old virgin, crawl out from under your rock. grandmas boy is funny, so is beerfest.

(and talladega nights is definitely one of last years best.)

Big D
01-30-2007, 04:56 PM
if you havent seen 40 year old virgin, crawl out from under your rock. grandmas boy is funny, so is beerfest.

(and talladega nights is definitely one of last years best.)

you knew that beerfest was going to be a great one with the crew from super troopers in it. I heard that there is a movie called beer league. Does anyone know anything about it?

MACH1
01-30-2007, 05:01 PM
JackassII I think its better than the first one.

sumo
01-30-2007, 05:05 PM
I saw that on sunday. That's a great movie. I wish that vince vaughn was in that movie instead of matt dillon.

yeah but when Dillon finally lost it and called him " a couch burning masturbator!" - that has got to be one of the all time great lines...

sumo
01-30-2007, 05:07 PM
you knew that beerfest was going to be a great one with the crew from super troopers in it. I heard that there is a movie called beer league. Does anyone know anything about it?

It was made by Artie Lange from the Howard Stern show - I haven't seen it, but I heard it's got some good parts...and he has a great sense of humor

Cape Cod Steel Head
01-30-2007, 06:06 PM
Run Ronnie Run

polamalufan43
01-30-2007, 07:31 PM

"I like to think of Jesus as an Ice Dancer, dressed in an all-white jumpsuit, and doing an interpretive dance of my life."

Wow, classic....

Hmmm... I'd have to say that Freedomwriters was pretty good. I recommend We Are Marshall and Gridiron Gang.

~Polamalufan43:tt02:

Suitanim
01-30-2007, 09:35 PM
Pan's Labyrinth was excellent