PDA

View Full Version : T. Johnson rack of charges

BOXCAR JOEY
01-31-2007, 08:26 AM
Has anyone heard about Tank Johnson from the bears? Apparently after the Super Bowl he's face 10 counts of weapons possession charges. Wow I gotta start watching more espn more often during the day

83-Steelers-43
01-31-2007, 08:28 AM
Has anyone heard about Tank Johnson from the bears? Apparently after the Super Bowl he's face 10 counts of weapons possession charges. Wow I gotta start watching more espn more often during the day

Gotta love that judicial system. 10 counts of WP and your permitted to play in the Super Bowl (and will probably end up getting probation....tops). God Bless the USA.

BOXCAR JOEY
01-31-2007, 08:32 AM
Well as I said in the pasy dating back to the day of the great OJ..... Stars don't goto prison. Unless your on the bungles where everyone is less than the average peice of pond scum.

BOXCAR JOEY
01-31-2007, 08:33 AM
Hell Vince Neil of motley crue killed someone while DWI and he got 30 days and a small fine.

The JoKeR
01-31-2007, 08:20 PM
He may not even get probation. He has a license to own all those weapons in the state of arizona. He was breaking a state law by having them in his home, but I'm sure his attorney will argue it was a misunderstanding since he already has a license in AZ.

tony hipchest
02-04-2007, 02:38 PM
nice to hear bengal boomer esiason get on his soap box and say tank johnson shouldve been suspended for the remainder of the season and the playoffs. damn, i wonder what he thinks of the 9 bengal players who have commited much more serious crimes.

tank owns 6 guns. i own 1. it is my american right. he had 500 rounds of ammo. anyone who target shoots knows that is about an hours worth of practice, especially if using different guns of different calibur.

ignoring tanks past, or the fact that his best friend and body guard were murdered, what he did was akin to ben operating a motorcycle without a valid license.

Atlanta Dan
02-04-2007, 02:56 PM
Well - I am old enough to remember when Fats Holmes was fleeing from the police in
1973, fired shots at a helicopter, and did not even miss a preseason game that year.

The athletes' get out of jail free card - don't leave home without it. :smile:

Cape Cod Steel Head
02-04-2007, 02:58 PM
Well - I am old enough to remember when Fats Holmes was fleeing from the police in
1973, fired shots at a helicopter, and did not even miss a preseason game that year.

The athletes' get out of jail free card - don't leave home without it. :smile:

Jock justice at its finest.

83-Steelers-43
02-04-2007, 03:04 PM
Jock justice at its finest.

Bingo.

MACH1
02-04-2007, 03:05 PM
Since when is it illegal to own guns? I own more than 6 and I know I have more than 500 rounds, I do reloading too. I'd hate to see what they would do to me with a small arsenal. I live in Idaho and hunting is what I live for. I also do a ton of clay pigeon trap shooting at the local gun club where the local police dept. has there target practices and their right out there with everybody else participating in not just practice but competitive shoots as well.

As long as your not using them to get your self in trouble!

The JoKeR
02-04-2007, 09:38 PM
Since when is it illegal to own guns? I own more than 6 and I know I have more than 500 rounds, I do reloading too. I'd hate to see what they would do to me with a small arsenal. I live in Idaho and hunting is what I live for. I also do a ton of clay pigeon trap shooting at the local gun club where the local police dept. has there target practices and their right out there with everybody else participating in not just practice but competitive shoots as well.

As long as your not using them to get your self in trouble!

The fact that he had guns is not what got him in trouble....it's the fact that he did not have a permit for THAT STATE that got him in trouble. I heard he has permits in his home state of Arizona though, and anyone that owns a gun can tell you that each state has different laws regarding possesion of firearms.

BOXCAR JOEY
02-06-2007, 12:05 PM
honestly tank deserves whats comming to him because of his lazyness. almost all states have a law in place when you move in to the state or a different part of the state you have 30 days to register your weapons with the local police. Tank had 30 days. the police are open 24/7. so he can't claim oh they were colsed this day. He was just lazy and should do a little time for being dumb.