02-01-2007, 07:17 AM
Title: Colts Against Bears Super Bore
Source: Steelers Fever
Author: Marc Simon

Link: http://www.steelersfever.com/editorials/0706.html

he he he he he he he he he :sofunny: :toofunny::rofl::whistle:

tony hipchest
02-01-2007, 10:58 AM
dang marc. its the final game of the season. that in itself should be enough to get hyped up for. it could be worse. it could be the pats vs. cowboys. :puke:

im thinking that going back to 96 when the steelers played the cowboys, this sundays ratings will be in the top 3 of all superbowls played since then.

lamberts-lost-tooth
02-01-2007, 11:29 AM
Title: Colts Against Bears Super Bore
Source: Steelers Fever
Author: Marc Simon

Link: http://www.steelersfever.com/editorials/0706.html

he he he he he he he he he :sofunny: :toofunny::rofl::whistle:

Those of us stuck in Bear country can just enjoy being able to cheer againt the Bears...With my wife being a Colts fan..and everyone else I know being a Bears fan...I may either REALLY enjoy Sunday..or climb into a hole so I dont have to listen to the NFC's equivelant of Bengal Fans for a year. (Nothing will be as annoying then as these football knowledge-challenged fans gloating for a freaking year!!!)

memphissteelergirl
02-01-2007, 12:18 PM
it could be worse. it could be the pats vs. cowboys. :puke:

Amen to that!!

It was a funny article...but I have to disagree. I think it should be a very good game.

Elvis
02-01-2007, 02:17 PM
I think that the game will be a close game and be what everyone including myself, thought last year would be one of the best ever. I just cant get into it very much so far. I will watch but I really dont know who to pull for.:blah: :wave:

sumo
02-01-2007, 03:11 PM
a few years ago my prediction for the Patriots vs Panthers was ultimate Super Bore - I predicted a final score 13-10 with the Pats winning in the pools I entered - after the first half I was right - I was even thinking of calling it a day, because I cared so little for the teams playing...you never know - this could go down as one of the greatest games ever...

Black@Gold Forever32
02-01-2007, 03:31 PM
Those of us stuck in Bear country can just enjoy being able to cheer againt the Bears...With my wife being a Colts fan..and everyone else I know being a Bears fan...I may either REALLY enjoy Sunday..or climb into a hole so I dont have to listen to the NFC's equivelant of Bengal Fans for a year. (Nothing will be as annoying then as these football knowledge-challenged fans gloating for a freaking year!!!)

Dude I'm 55 miles from Chicago and 3 hours from Indy. So I'm sick of the Super Bowl already. But one of my close friends and his Dad are diehard Bears fans and they rooted for the Steelers last year. So I'm rooting for the Bears this year. Plus they do know their football. But I know what you're talking about with Chicago fans in general trust me.

Plus I would have to move if the Colts win. The Colts fans already think Peyton walks on water. If he wins a Super Bowl, I just don't know what would happen. I'm sure the state of Indiana would create Peyton Manning Day with a Colts Super Bowl win.

Is it training camp yet?:toofunny:

tony hipchest
02-01-2007, 04:03 PM
Dude I'm 55 miles from Chicago and 3 hours from Indy. So I'm sick of the Super Bowl already. But one of my close friends and his Dad are diehard Bears fans and they rooted for the Steelers last year. So I'm rooting for the Bears this year. Plus they do know their football. But I know what you're talking about with Chicago fans in general trust me.

Plus I would have to move if the Colts win. The Colts fans already think Peyton walks on water. If he wins a Super Bowl, I just don't know what would happen. I'm sure the state of Indiana would create Peyton Manning Day with a Colts Super Bowl win.

Is it training camp yet?:toofunny:you still have hope if the colts win. if manning doesnt win the mvp their will always be a "yeah but" attached to his name (especially from the jealous brady fans).

"manning finally won the big game."

"yeah, but he didnt win the mvp."

"manning has all the passing records"

"yeah but he didnt win sb mvp"

"manning has twice as much money in the bank than brady"

"mannings won multiple league and pro bowl mvp's"

"manning has won as many sb's as brady"

"manning finally won a sb mvp!"

"yeah but, he had wayne and harrison"

Black@Gold Forever32
02-01-2007, 04:18 PM
Its not that I hate Peyton Manning personally its the Colts fans and how they constantly talk about Peyton that gets old quick.

The Bears are going to win 27-24 and Thomas Jones will be Super Bowl MVP.

tony hipchest
02-01-2007, 04:23 PM
Its not that I hate Peyton Manning personally its the Colts fans and how they constantly talk about Peyton that gets old quick.

The Bears are going to win 27-24 and Thomas Jones will be Super Bowl MVP.if the bears win, i really hope its because of brian urlacher earning the mvp. that would shut up a few ravens fans. right now, for the colts, my money is on j. addai as a longshot. im thinking hes got pretty good odds too, probably 7-10:1 odds

polamalufan43
02-01-2007, 06:52 PM
I agree. Urlacher deserves it IMO :cheers:

~Polamalufan43:tt02:

lamberts-lost-tooth
02-02-2007, 11:12 AM
being stuck in Bear country...I had to add this link....it is now my wallpaper at work..

http://sports.espn.go.com/espn/fp/flashPollResultsState?pollId=42472

Livinginthe past
02-02-2007, 11:16 AM
being stuck in Bear country...I had to add this link....it is now my wallpaper at work..

http://sports.espn.go.com/espn/fp/flashPollResultsState?pollId=42472

Ha ha.

Thats pretty funny.

You got a 'back-up' wallpaper, just in case the Bears win?

NM

lamberts-lost-tooth
02-02-2007, 11:36 AM
Ha ha.

Thats pretty funny.

You got a 'back-up' wallpaper, just in case the Bears win?

NM

Oh yeah!!...Its got 5 lombardies on it!!

Livinginthe past
02-02-2007, 11:51 AM
Oh yeah!!...Its got 5 lombardies on it!!

The old 5 ring special eh? :wink02:

NM

lamberts-lost-tooth
02-02-2007, 01:12 PM
The old 5 ring special eh? :wink02:

NM

I'll have do the old..."2 superbowl trophys?...how cute.....I think I was 9 when we got our second lombardi...believe me..getting three more doesnt get old."

NV STEELERS 723
02-02-2007, 01:25 PM
I'm going to one of my Boss's house....he's from Chicago .....he is ordering pizza from Rosati's (Chicago pizza house ) ...we're getting "combos" too from the Chicago Hot Dog place down the street from me, and Chicago beer....he rooted w/ me last year so I'll root for Da Bears even though the bets I'll make will be favoring Indy...

WWIIOwheelz
02-03-2007, 12:35 AM
I like Chicago, always have. It's like a sister city to Pittsburgh, and always has been, probably because of the ethnic/cultural blend being similar, but who knows? It might be 'cause Ditka's from here & that he's worshipped there. :)

I want Chicago to win, but I don't give them much of a chance. The Colts destroyed the Ravens, and the Ravens kicked the ever-loving crap out of the Steelers both times, this year. It wasn't even close.

Peyton has matured, and more importantly, has figured out how to overcome the zone blitz (he's probably watched the film from the game with the Steelers last year 100 times.)

Grossman will crumble under the pressure. Simple as that.

Sadly, I predict a very lopsided game with the Colts winning. However, I'll be rooting for the Bears.

Elvis
02-04-2007, 07:07 AM
:tt02: I think that the Super Bowl will be competititve. I cant get real excited about it for some reason but maybe before kickoff I can..:helmet: