PDA

View Full Version : Bill Cowhers new hobby???

tony hipchest
02-01-2007, 05:25 PM
i hear he wants to learn to play the piano. appearantly he likes those guys who silently sit there and play for tips in the bar or hotel room lobby.

seriously, if he wants his wife to kick him out of the house and back into the coaching ranks, he should take up something like the trombone, sax, accordion, or drums.

bill cowher as the "uptown boy". i just cant see it.

polamalufan43
02-01-2007, 06:44 PM
Yeah, I heard about that on the news. Honestly, when I first heard it I was like "Huh?" but now I think it could happen. If it relaxes him then fine, he can do whatever he wants. I myself play the piano, it's actually ok. Although I have to admit seeing him play the piano, yeah, I would get a kick out of it at first...:flap:

~Polamalufan43:tt02:

tony hipchest
02-01-2007, 07:40 PM
Yeah, I heard about that on the news. Honestly, when I first heard it I was like "Huh?" but now I think it could happen. If it relaxes him then fine, he can do whatever he wants. I myself play the piano, it's actually ok. Although I have to admit seeing him play the piano, yeah, I would get a kick out of it at first...:flap:

theres nothing wrong with nfl guys playing piano (unless their name is joey harrington or their paychecks are signed by the National Football League)

good luck to cowher in his next retirement endeavour- raising and breeding parakeets.

MACH1
02-01-2007, 07:49 PM
theres nothing wrong with nfl guys playing piano (unless their name is joey harrington or their paychecks are signed by the National Football League)

good luck to cowher in his next retirement endeavour- raising and breeding parakeets.

He's going to start an Alpaca farm. :banana:

Infamix
02-01-2007, 09:48 PM
He's going to start an Alpaca farm. :banana:

dude those make lots of money

Florida_Steelers_Fan
02-01-2007, 09:59 PM
man, his wife is doing a number on him...first she makes him quit coaching football (i don't think it was "honey, would you like to move?" - more like "we're going to move...are you coming with me?" now he's becoming the Piano Man. lookout Christopher Lowell!

Blitzburgh
02-01-2007, 10:12 PM
Here's a recent pic of Bill and Kaye Cowher in their new N.C. home when they did the HBO piece there last week .... You can just tell, ol' Bill misses the media dearly. Kaye stays really close to him these days.

http://gporter.net/great/images/paul_lennon.jpg

slashsteel
02-01-2007, 10:15 PM
Damn if Bill ever decides to act he should play John Lennon, he looks a awful lot like him ya know. :wave:

NV STEELERS 723
02-02-2007, 01:12 PM
I wonder if he would spit on the keys...

lamberts-lost-tooth
02-02-2007, 01:30 PM
man, his wife is doing a number on him...first she makes him quit coaching football (i don't think it was "honey, would you like to move?" - more like "we're going to move...are you coming with me?" now he's becoming the Piano Man. lookout Christopher Lowell!

Whats worse is that Kaye has apparantly turned into an ugly Asian woman!

Haiku_Dirtt
02-02-2007, 01:55 PM
bill cowher as the "uptown boy". i just cant see it.

You never watched "Trading Places" Tony? Once he put the girls in the IVY LEAGUE all bets were off.

Big D
02-02-2007, 01:57 PM
geez, we are over a month into the offeseason and we have a thread about cowher playing piano. What's this board going to be like come july?

polamalufan43
02-02-2007, 03:26 PM
geez, we are over a month into the offeseason and we have a thread about cowher playing piano. What's this board going to be like come july?

Seriously...

I'm guessing we're gonna have him as the Clowns/Cowboys next head coach...

Preacher
02-02-2007, 03:44 PM
Seriously...

I'm guessing we're gonna have him as the Clowns/Cowboys next head coach...

Cowboys.. Nope. Dallas won't give us a draft pick for him. And that is what it would take.

Although, I would LOVE to see TO and Cowher.

Florida_Steelers_Fan
02-02-2007, 08:14 PM
TO deserves to have someone like cowher spewing saliva on his face...couldn't happen to a nicer guy.

but my guess is that cowher's waiting for john fox to get fired...not too far from that new home of his.

HometownGal
02-03-2007, 08:08 AM
but my guess is that cowher's waiting for john fox to get fired...not too far from that new home of his.

That's where I'm at as well. If Fox doesn't get that team into the NFCC this season, I think it's safe to say, he's out and Cowher is in. Thank God - I so want to pull that gum out of Fox's mouth and stick it on his nose. :smile:

I play the piano and it is extremely relaxing. I'm not at all surprised that Cowher wants to learn to play. :thumbsup:

Cape Cod Steel Head
02-03-2007, 08:31 AM
My guess is we'll be talking about alpacas.

Preacher
02-04-2007, 12:15 AM
Come July...

This board will be ranting and raving about the upcoming camp. Will camp Tomlin be anything like Camnp Cowher.

Will they have movie day?

Will they have the opening run?

Will they have popcorn?

tony hipchest
02-04-2007, 12:21 AM
...is kaye putting tulips on cowhers organ every morning?

:chuckle:

NV STEELERS 723
02-04-2007, 01:43 AM

Right after he has a Bloody Mary!

Elvis
02-04-2007, 06:36 AM
Come July...

This board will be ranting and raving about the upcoming camp. Will camp Tomlin be anything like Camnp Cowher.

Will they have movie day?

Will they have the opening run?

Will they have popcorn?
:tt02: I doubt it Preacher.
I for one hope that Tomlin comes in and does his thing. He must have his own identity. He must earn his own respect with his players so that being said... I dont think so:helmet:

Florida_Steelers_Fan
02-04-2007, 05:31 PM

i've always heard that tulips on the organ are better than roses on the piano...:hunch:

SteelersTilIDie
02-06-2007, 08:32 AM
I actually can see Bill Cowher playing the pinano, but him performing at a bar is kinda creepy at first thought.:helmet:

polamalufan43
02-06-2007, 02:09 PM
I actually can see Bill Cowher playing the pinano, but him performing at a bar is kinda creepy at first thought.:helmet:

That's what I was thinking, but I'm sure everyone would get used to it and start asking for atougraphs, :thumbsup: