PDA

View Full Version : Wishful thinking

SteelCzar76
02-02-2007, 06:17 PM
A young couple is golfing one day on a very exclusive course lined by million dollar homes.
On the third tee, the girlfriend slices her shot right through the large front window of the biggest house along the course. The couple then walks to the door and knock, and hear a voice say, "come on in". Opening the door they see glass everywhere, and what appears to be a ancient and priceless broken bottle lying on the floor.

A man on the couch says to them, "So your are the ones whom broke this window". The boyfriend begins to apologize, but the man cuts him off quickly. "Actually i want to thank you-i'am a genie whom was trapped in that bottle, and your wayward shot released me. I'm empowered to grant three wishes, so what i'd like to do is give each of you one wish and keep the third for myself !"

"Fantastic" says the boyfriend. "I want a million dollars a year for the rest of my life !"

"Done", says the Genie "It's the least i could do. And you, M'am what do you want ?"

"I want a house in every country in the world" says the girlfriend.

"Consider it done" says the Genie now turning back to the boyfriend. "And now for my wish. Because i've been trapped in that bottle, i haven't been with a woman in a very long time. My wish is to sleep with your girlfriend"

The boyfriend takes a long look at his lady and says, "Well we did get alot of money and all of those houses. If you don't mind then i don't either honey ?"

His girlfriend agrees, and the Genie takes her upstairs, where he ravishes her for three hours. When she can no longer go on,...the Genie lies back and looks at her and asks "So how old is your boyfriend ?"

"Thirty five", she replies. To which the Genie say's, "And he still believes in Genies ?"

HometownGal
02-04-2007, 08:47 AM
LMAO!!!! :toofunny: Excellent!