I'm taking :

Colts -7 and the UNDER 48 -Parlay-
__________________________________________________ _______________________--

The following are propositions bets I made :

Ist score of SB XLI will be a FG or Safety +140 MLB

Player to score Ist TD in SB XLI : I choose Colts RB Addai +400 MLB

Will Manning throw a interception ? I choose NO +145 MLB

Will team that scores last win SB XLI ? I choose NO +170 MLB

*Good luck to those who have wagers, and office SB squares.... makes it fun to watch

boLT fan
02-03-2007, 08:17 PM
Manning not throwing an INT? That doesn't seem like a very smart bet to me...

tony hipchest
02-03-2007, 09:53 PM
i love the propositions. i like addai as 1st to score and for mvp, with urlacher as a longshot.

rec yards? harrison-over
dallas- under
desmond- over

NV STEELERS 723
02-04-2007, 12:09 AM
Manning not throwing an INT? That doesn't seem like a very smart bet to me...

thats why its called gambling. it will pay nice if Peyton does not throw a INT.

NV STEELERS 723
02-04-2007, 12:16 AM
i love the propositions. i like addai as 1st to score and for mvp, with urlacher as a longshot.

rec yards? harrison-over
dallas- under
desmond- over

Tony , there are so many prop bets....I took some longshots and it will make it fun to watch the game....even if I'm watching it with a Bears fan.....

Bottom Line: .....my Super Bowl Day is playing in my golf tournament in the morning, and then watching the SB with my wife, and best friend...... and having some great food....

GO COLTS !!!

I'm also invloved in two SB square contests....my # is 1 and 1 ,,,,, then the 2nd contest is I have the Colts at 4 and the Bears at 2 ..... you never know !

tony hipchest
02-04-2007, 12:30 AM
Tony , there are so many prop bets....I took some longshots and it will make it fun to watch the game....even if I'm watching it with a Bears fan.....

Bottom Line: .....my Super Bowl Day is playing in my golf tournament in the morning, and then watching the SB with my wife, and best friend...... and having some great food....

GO COLTS !!!

I'm also invloved in two SB square contests....my # is 1 and 1 ,,,,, then the 2nd contest is I have the Colts at 4 and the Bears at 2 ..... you never know !the propositions are to a single game, what being in a ff league is to a whole season. if you bet smartly and a little bit of hedging, you cant lose, and the rewards can be great if you hit on a few.

NV STEELERS 723
02-04-2007, 10:50 PM
I lost all my propositions bets......:-(

__________________________________________________ _________________________

****** But I won my Parlay on Colts -7 and the UNDER 48....************

good thing the Colts didn't kick a FG at the end ....!!!