PDA

View Full Version : Bengal Mock draft

lamberts-lost-tooth
02-04-2007, 06:42 AM
Potential 2007 Bengal Draft Prospects

Round 1: Rufus Alexander LB Oklahoma- Arrested for disturbing the peace and interfering with official process

Round 2: Tarell Brown CB Texas Arrested for misdemeanor drug and weapon charges

Round 3: Marvin Taylo S Connecticut : Arrested for buying items with a stolen credit card number.

Round 4: Josh Hyman WR Virginia Tech: Arrested for driving under the influence and drug possession charges.

Round 5: Jeff Burns DE Boston College: Arrested for Driving Under the Influence, and fleeing & eluding a police officer

Round 6:Kedric Golston DT Georgia: Arrested for disorderly conduct, battery, simple battery of a police officer and obstruction of a law enforcement officer.

Round 7:Loren Wade RB Arizona State : Arrested on suspicion of first-degree murder.

HometownGal
02-04-2007, 08:24 AM
LMAO!! :toofunny: :toofunny: Wow - some of those guys sound like they could be the demon spawn of some of the current Bungles.

lamberts-lost-tooth
02-15-2007, 09:44 AM
LMAO!! :toofunny: :toofunny: Wow - some of those guys sound like they could be the demon spawn of some of the current Bungles.

The sad thing is...I keep seeing mock drafts that have "problem" players going to the bengals WITH an explanation that says "...off-field problems, but that has never stopped the Bengals in the past"

How sad (but accurate) that being a criminal organization IS the current tag attached to this team...If I was in the FO..Marvin Lewis would be bagging groceries at Giant Eagle...AND I would be checking my bags to make sure that the scurvey dog didnt steal my Moon Pies!!!

Preacher
02-15-2007, 02:06 PM
Round 7:Loren Wade RB Arizona State : Arrested on suspicion of first-degree murder.

Come on now... This is more a Raven's type player in the late 6th round!

lamberts-lost-tooth
02-15-2007, 02:23 PM

Come on now... This is more a Raven's type player in the late 6th round!

Naw..SUSPICION will land you on the Bengals roster...conviction will get you a starting LB job on the Ratbirds

memphissteelergirl
02-15-2007, 03:37 PM
Funny, yet sad too.

These kids have a full scholarship to attend college and possibly play professional football and all they have to do is go to class, study, practice football and keep their butts out of trouble. Yet they have to go and do some stupid crap like that. WTH!?? :hunch: