PDA

View Full Version : Burress jabs at the Steelers

figg
08-13-2005, 08:45 PM
During a interview on a New York radio station.

When asked when he was going to feel like a Giant-He said- I already do just because the difference in training camps - saying Cowher was a players coach and practices werent that hard. He also said Eli had a stronger arm then Ben.

ironcitychef
08-13-2005, 09:00 PM
Burress said camps were not that hard? How come he kept getting injured then?

BlitzburghRockCity
08-13-2005, 09:18 PM
Another reason to just realize what an ignorant, immature, child Plax really is. Cowher runs a very tough, yet fair camp. The reason we did so well last year, was becuz he instilled toughness into the players from day 1 in camp !

What a dumbass..plax, u get all the bashing and name calling and bad press NY has to offer you!!

SteelR1
08-13-2005, 09:40 PM
That's not even right. I thought for sure Plax was a better man than that. I understand why he left, but dont bad mouth us!!!!!

Prosdo
08-13-2005, 09:49 PM
Doesn't surprise me one bit. We are definitely better off without him.

BlitzburghRockCity
08-13-2005, 10:50 PM
That's not even right. I thought for sure Plax was a better man than that. I understand why he left, but dont bad mouth us!!!!!

I could see this coming a mile away. All he did while he was here was complain about not getting the ball enough, and I can help us win if I dont get involved and blah blah blah. He's highly overrated and definately and underacheiver, so of course he's gonna bad mouth us.

He's an ass!

Lyn
08-13-2005, 11:09 PM
Another reason to just realize what an ignorant, immature, child Plax really is. Cowher runs a very tough, yet fair camp. The reason we did so well last year, was becuz he instilled toughness into the players from day 1 in camp !

What a dumbass..plax, u get all the bashing and name calling and bad press NY has to offer you!!

PB thought the Pittsburgh press was tough on him, he will learn how tough the NY media is, he better watch every word he says cause they will bring it up over and over again.

BlitzburghRockCity
08-13-2005, 11:32 PM
I cant wait to here all the negative press about him. I'll be checkin the Giants forums just to read about it when he starts dropping easy passes and not giving 100% on the field!

TasmanianTroy271
08-14-2005, 02:00 AM
so, who's next to talk about us? Oliver Ross? maybe Chad Scott (the old crappy one)? lol

freddy69
08-14-2005, 07:07 AM
what a jag off

clevestinks
08-14-2005, 08:00 AM
Hey cant argue with him on practices being harder, cause we really don`t know that. I could see thier practices being harder.
If Eli does have a stronger arm, big friggin deal. It can`t be that much stronger, if at all. Elway had a cannon, but alot of other Superbowl winners didn`t, did it matter. Eli`s personalitiy sucks , if you ask me. Before even being drafted, refusing to play for San Diego. Manning will suffer for that.
As far as Plax running off at the mouth. No surprise at all. We all knew it would happen. Instead he should be thanking the Steelers for drafting him in the first round. If we wouldn`t have , nobody would have. He had one big game his last year in college, it just happen to be the bowl game.
I don`t want to sound like a whinner when it comes to former Steelers, there are alot I would root for when they left. But not Plax, he is just a tad immature. I will root for Kendrell Bell, idid root for Bubby, and Gildon and a few others. But screw Plax. even though we could use him right now.

Justin Otstott
08-14-2005, 08:06 AM
Don't know if anybody will agree with me but PB was a huge part in why we lost the AFC Championship last year! I am glad he's gone, after the game I wanted plex gone!

ironcitychef
08-14-2005, 10:16 AM
Plax, just remember that the 12:00 Mother's Day practice actually starts at 11:45.:D

STEELERDYNASTY
08-14-2005, 11:05 AM
we sure could usePlax right now...with no Hines.......we sure don't seem to want to pay our recievers in the 'Burgh.

pitt
08-14-2005, 11:07 AM
I always liked Plax. To bad he's acting like a a idiot right now.

LambertIsGod58
08-14-2005, 11:10 AM
Plax never lived up to his expectations...He had one good year that I can remember. His play was always inconsistent in my mind.

C5-R1
08-14-2005, 06:45 PM
PB thought the Pittsburgh press was tough on him, he will learn how tough the NY media is, he better watch every word he says cause they will bring it up over and over again.

:iagree: He is going to be under a microscope like he never has before. Wait till his first bad game or the first thing he says or does wrong, the media is going to tear him apart.

Tree
08-14-2005, 06:55 PM
It will be interesting to see how Plax is treated by the NY media once he starts playing. I don't recall Plax getting a lot of grief in the Burgh press after dropping the touchdown pass in the AFC championship game last year. I don't think they will be as tolerant of his play in NYC.

P.S. We need to get Hines in if nothing other than the fact that my wife or I won't have jerseys to wear on gameday.