PDA

View Full Version : OK boys.......

stillers4me
02-05-2007, 07:11 AM
....The Indiananapolis Colts just took your title away from you and you didn't even get a crack at them this year. You beat them up silly last year and now they call themselves the World Champions for the entire next year.

What are you going to do about it?????? :pissed:

Elvis
02-05-2007, 07:35 AM
:tt02: :tt02: :helmet: :helmet: :tt02: :tt02:
WE ARE STILL SUPER BOWL XL CHAMPS ARENT WE?
The Colts we sitting right where we were last night last year werent they? I am Glad To Say That I am A Steelers Fan For Life and Nothing Will Ever Change That!!!!
Go BLACK N GOLD!!!!!!:coffee:

BOXCAR JOEY
02-05-2007, 07:40 AM
Hmmm well theres nothing we can do except say have fun with your victory for a year indy colts cuz next year...... Steelers 6 pack champs!

polamalufan43
02-05-2007, 09:32 AM
To the Colts:
You won it this year, there is no denying that, so Congrats. However, get used to that couch that we all know you have in your living room, that's right, take a good look at it, cause chances are you'll be sitting there around this time next year. Enjoy it while you can...

~The Steelers Nation.

~Polamalufan43:tt02:

stlrtruck
02-05-2007, 10:25 AM
First thing - CONGRATS TONY DUNGY, you were able to win it even with Manning as your QB. It was awesome to hear you thank GOD instead of playing up on the first African American coach to win a Super Bowl!!!

Second, for the dolts, yeah, you won it this year but you've got a piece of material that belongs to us. While you'll get to keep it, just remember we're not happy about it. We've got a new coach, with a new attitude, and we will be coming to get it! And it's going to hurt when we come to take it back!

I don't want just one more, I want to start a new dynasty and it starts in 2007!

iloveben7
02-05-2007, 02:01 PM
Yeah so what the Colts won this year, or maybe I should say Peyton Manning since that's who everyone is talking about!! It was great for Tony Dungy to win!!

THE STEELERS WILL BE BACK NEXT YEAR AND SOON TO BE WORLD CHAMPS FOR THE SIXTH TIME!!!

polamalufan43
02-05-2007, 03:03 PM
First thing - CONGRATS TONY DUNGY, you were able to win it even with Manning as your QB. It was awesome to hear you thank GOD instead of playing up on the first African American coach to win a Super Bowl!!!

Well, that I will definately agree with. :thumbsup:

~Polamalufan43:tt02:

Elvis
02-05-2007, 03:58 PM

Second, for the dolts, yeah, you won it this year but you've got a piece of material that belongs to us. While you'll get to keep it, just remember we're not happy about it. We've got a new coach, with a new attitude, and we will be coming to get it! And it's going to hurt when we come to take it back!

I don't want just one more, I want to start a new dynasty and it starts in 2007!
:tt02: :tt02: :tt02:
Good points....:helmet: :wave:

Stlrs4Life
02-05-2007, 06:26 PM
Congrats Indy. And to Tony Dungy. We shall return next year to claim it back!