PDA

View Full Version : Big Ben on Best Damn Sports Show Period

SteelCityMan786
02-05-2007, 08:18 PM
Big Ben is on Best Damn right on FSN. along with Mark Cuban

tony hipchest
02-05-2007, 09:27 PM
i guess ben will be a guest host for a few days. he did pretty well asking mark cuban some questions. cuban pledged his allegiance to the steelers.

i guess ben and jon salley will be playing a little 1 on 1 tomorrow. :dang: i smell a torn acl or ruptured achilles. lol. salley told him last year he would clean his clock. bens holding his own talking smack back.

atleast theyre not jumping barrels on a motorcycle in the parking lot.

Preacher
02-05-2007, 09:33 PM
i guess ben will be a guest host for a few days. he did pretty well asking mark cuban some questions. cuban pledged his allegiance to the steelers.

i guess ben and jon salley will be playing a little 1 on 1 tomorrow. :dang: i smell a torn acl or ruptured achilles. lol. salley told him last year he would clean his clock. bens holding his own talking smack back.

atleast theyre not jumping barrels on a motorcycle in the parking lot.

Oh great. RIIIIIIIIIIIP.

I can just see it as well.

time for the new coach to step in and take some control. And yes... with millions a year tied up in Ben, a coach CAN tell his players not to play ball.

7Ben7
02-05-2007, 10:12 PM
I think Ben did a great job. I thought it was funny when Salley said he studied bibles and ben was trying to get away from him. Also I never knew that Ben was friends with Donald Trump.

Now I have a reason to watch Best Damn.....for a week at least.

Anthony_Smith27
02-05-2007, 11:00 PM
it's about to come on for me, salley is slow as hell so i'm not worried about ben tearing something.

Borski
02-05-2007, 11:44 PM
what time is best damn on?

sumo
02-06-2007, 01:18 AM
I thought it was funny when they were talking about where Manning ranks among the all time best QBs - Ben and the rest of the guys kept saying no to every name - they never even established where Manning ranks - after about ten names - Ben finally says - "oh let him play for another five years and then we'll talk.." freakin hilarious

sumo
02-06-2007, 01:42 AM
the montage on the season was cool - they played Denny Green's rant - beautiful!!

Anthony_Smith27
02-06-2007, 09:57 PM
lmao, ben just beat john salley 33 to 3 in the shootout

RoethlisBURGHer
02-06-2007, 10:53 PM
I love TBDSHP,that's a funny show.

HometownGal
02-07-2007, 07:12 AM
I watched that last night - Ben totally smoked Salley on the hoops. He made just about every shot from every angle on his first try. Salley's finale was hilarious and Ben was laughing hysterically. :sofunny:

tony hipchest
02-07-2007, 09:12 AM
I watched that last night - Ben totally smoked Salley on the hoops. He made just about every shot from every angle on his first try. Salley's finale was hilarious and Ben was laughing hysterically. :sofunny:ben definitely showed he had some skillz shootin hoops. not only was he sinking most his shots, he was right there to rebound when he missed. i was impressed. salley usually dwarfs everybody on that show. you realize how big ben is standing next to this former nba center.

ben seemed a little out of place and starstruck as a host (too aware of the camera) but they did a good job putting him in a comfort zone by bringing in pittsburgh guys to interview. i can see why ben was lobbying george karl and mark cuban for some playing time. i was very impressed to see how tight ben was with trump. if i was ben i would use that to marry his daughter. :lust:

also noteworthy is that he only has 2, 2 inch, scars (that were visible) on the back of his head.

TackleMeBen
02-07-2007, 11:53 AM
i thought he looked pretty good and did a good job. i loved the fact and fiction where they said betis was going to start his own cosmetic line for men. ben said i hope that is a fact so i can make fun of him.

iloveben7
02-07-2007, 02:24 PM
Does anybody know where I can find the entire show to download because my stupid DVR erased it? I know they have a little clip of the show on their website, but I'd really like the whole thing!! Thanks

MACH1
02-07-2007, 03:33 PM
I'd love to get one of those figures of Ben they showed at the beginning of the show. I did a little research on them, they were made by Upper Deck in a limited edition of only 1000. And there all gone, sold out. :crying02:

TackleMeBen
02-07-2007, 05:16 PM
Does anybody know where I can find the entire show to download because my stupid DVR erased it? I know they have a little clip of the show on their website, but I'd really like the whole thing!! Thanks

i have last nights episode on dvr now. if you like i could make you a dvd of it. send me a private message.

siss
02-07-2007, 08:36 PM
Yea he showed another side of him. Sometimes he looks nervous on camera.

melroseplace
02-07-2007, 08:48 PM
sorry to hear I missed it, I was kinda curious to see it. oh well I guess school comes first :blurp:

Garlic Guy
02-07-2007, 11:32 PM
Best part was Ben dropping Colts helmet before replacing the Steelers one in their bookshelf.

StillerinGA
02-08-2007, 04:26 AM
Anyone else notice Ben's jersey had the old block style #7 on it. Could that have been a sneak preview of the Steelers going back to the old style numbers?

70c10
02-08-2007, 06:08 AM
Missed it

steelersfansince78
02-09-2007, 10:06 AM
Does anybody know it BDSSP will be airing a rerun sometime this weekend for the show Ben was on? I know they usually air repeats throughout the week. Would love to watch it and drink some cold ones and laugh my ass off.

iloveben7
02-09-2007, 02:36 PM
^I don't think they reair them over the weekend, but I could be wrong.